Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 541870 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #5725 on: February 24, 2020, 03:09:09 PM »
I'm surprised he hasn't busted out "press 1 for English" yet
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: February 24, 2020, 03:11:07 PM »
In Bernie's America, we will be pressing 2 for English.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: February 24, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »
It's been very troubling for RUIN to bring themselves to understand that their party is likely going to nominate a communist sympathizer and enthusiastic supporter of the Soviet method.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: February 24, 2020, 03:22:00 PM »
Thank you, dax, for visiting this thread and letting us know that the Democratic nominee is forcing you to vote for Trump again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: February 24, 2020, 03:33:40 PM »
Thank you, dax, for visiting this thread and letting us know that the Democratic nominee is forcing you to vote for Trump again.

I said that about Bernie getting the nomination a long time ago Chum, just a shame that you're too busy finding people no one knows on Twitter and then posting their stuff here like it's news.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5730 on: February 24, 2020, 03:39:31 PM »
Sanders will be the second democrat I've voted for for president (first was Kerry).

I forgot Hillary. I voted for her, too.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: February 24, 2020, 03:47:49 PM »

I said that about Bernie getting the nomination a long time ago Chum, just a shame that you're too busy finding people no one knows on Twitter and then posting their stuff here like it's news.

I remember! Thank you for telling us over and over!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: February 24, 2020, 03:55:12 PM »
We all believed you Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: February 24, 2020, 04:15:13 PM »

I remember! Thank you for telling us over and over!

. . . and thank you for saying the same thing about this over and over and over and over ChumDerp

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: February 24, 2020, 04:17:17 PM »
If Sanders actually were able to fully implement his agenda, I could see Russia preferring him. I think they probably prefer Trump, though, just because they already have 4 years of proven results with him.

they want whoever can divide the country the most. trump is clearly #1. bernie is clearly #1 of the remaining dems (rip tulsi). I don't think bernie implementing his agenda has anything to do with it.

What presidential candidates wouldn't "divide the country the most?" The country is just as divided now as we were when we were being led by a black moderate. Trump was elected because of the divide and it's exactly why the democratic party is smart to go with a leftist. Another moderate does nothing to expand their base which is clearly needed. The division was created by two things; the increased influence of money into the political structure and historically disenfranchised populations getting louder voices in the process.

The last presidential election had the moderate of all moderates as the democratic presidential candidate, lmao at anyone who thinks this election will be anymore divisive than the last one. Yeah man, Biden, Bloomberg, or Buttigieg would definitely bring the country together, lol. Listen to yourself.

I sympathize with you POV, but I think it’s fair to say that the country is more divided now under Trump than under Obama. But that’s mainly because Trump’s election has driven liberals insane. See my thesis from 2017 on this topic. So being “divided” isn’t necessarily a bad thing if the division is mainly because the folks who hate America are pissed off.

There's no way you think liberals are more angry now than conservatives we're under Obama, that's a joke. The bigot in chief is a direct response to Obama, and he didn't do crap. My God, I can't imagine the rage if he carried out a liberal agenda.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: February 24, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
I think the left hates Trump more than the right hated Obama. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: February 24, 2020, 04:23:14 PM »

Oh most definitely. MIR is deluded to believe otherwise. But I’ll leave it there.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: February 24, 2020, 04:27:18 PM »

I agree, but people that hate trump have rational cause and extend far beyond "the left".
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: February 24, 2020, 04:28:58 PM »

I agree, but people that hate trump have rational cause and extend far beyond "the left".
Agree

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: February 24, 2020, 04:30:14 PM »

Oh most definitely. MIR is deluded to believe otherwise. But I’ll leave it there.

Can you please give us an update in your Hillary indictment watch thread?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: February 24, 2020, 04:39:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1231669024196612096

LOL, that's ridiculous. If the choice is trump and a liberal and you vote for trump, you were definitely not a never-trumper. It Republicans spent the time cleaning their crap up instead of crying about democrats not bailing them out, they wouldn't be in this position.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: February 24, 2020, 04:43:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1231669024196612096

LOL, that's ridiculous. If the choice is trump and a liberal and you vote for trump, you were definitely not a never-trumper. It Republicans spent the time cleaning their crap up instead of crying about democrats not bailing them out, they wouldn't be in this position.

That's true unless you get a job working for him and then find yourself with a congressional subpoena or something.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: February 24, 2020, 04:52:43 PM »
Why hate a guy who conducted foreign policy in the most unilateral pattern seen in years, crushed whistle blowers, coddled Central American dictators, burned down whole countries for new reason and then walked away, spied on Congress, spied on reporters, had the shittiest Asian foreign policy on the planet, was the king of standing down on nearly every threat, violated his own rough ridin' laws on his on rough ridin' healthcare plan, allowed his mega corrupt VP to travel the globe shaking down personal "investment" money from foreign governments and generally sucked at about everything?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: February 24, 2020, 05:08:17 PM »
Dax, will you please quit your hilarious meltdown in this thread so it can return to its original subject matter? Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 06:05:58 PM by waks »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: February 24, 2020, 05:21:40 PM »
Sometimes the self-radicalized can work themselves up so much they just can’t handle it and have these kinds of outbursts. Pretty sad.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5745 on: February 24, 2020, 05:23:22 PM »
This whole time I thought obama mumped dax's wife.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: February 24, 2020, 05:48:41 PM »
This whole time I thought obama mumped dax's wife.

:ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: February 24, 2020, 06:40:46 PM »
I am an open borders person, so that sounds good to me, too.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: February 24, 2020, 06:52:52 PM »

I don't know about the measurements but not just the left, but people hate trump because he's an unctous, lying, bigoted, misogynistic, dipshit. Obama, for as much as I don't like how the governed, is a good man but he had to deal with people calling him a racist, simply because he was black, being told to go back to Africa, had his citizenship questioned, and his wife called a transsexual.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: February 24, 2020, 07:38:58 PM »
 I definitely hated Bush more than most conservatives hated Obama, but there is no way I hate Trump as much as Bush. If you want a real hot take, I think the right wing hated of Bill Clinton was more than Obama.

I think most of the resistance libs/Russiagate people on twitter are really weird but I don’t think any of them are going to send mail bombs or start a militia.