Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 535160 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #5650 on: February 23, 2020, 07:31:31 PM »
Truth hurts sadly.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: February 23, 2020, 08:01:08 PM »
 :lol: katdave
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: February 23, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: February 23, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »
If u numbnuts nominate Bernie, lol, well...

At least the Iowans that do this whole “I want to be woo’d!” crap actually have votes that matter. Good grief, no one gives a crap who you are going to vote for. We aren’t tuning in for the rose ceremony, just do what you want.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: February 23, 2020, 09:29:33 PM »
the fact that Dax peddles in erotic Vlad Putin fan fic is the least surprising thing I learned today.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5655 on: February 23, 2020, 11:20:27 PM »
Huge dork Lick is always mad about something..

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: February 23, 2020, 11:56:07 PM »
They’ve done the math, and they still have decent chance of denying Bernie the first ballot win he needs - if they stay in. This is all a play for the convention at this point.

they need to redo the math, in that case.  all of them staying in has the opposite effect; it makes it so sanders can win a majority of delegates with a fairly weak plurality of votes.

not that it is likely to happen that way, but that's the math if they all hang around forever.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: February 24, 2020, 08:43:55 AM »
tears

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: February 24, 2020, 08:46:01 AM »
They’ve done the math, and they still have decent chance of denying Bernie the first ballot win he needs - if they stay in. This is all a play for the convention at this point.

they need to redo the math, in that case.  all of them staying in has the opposite effect; it makes it so sanders can win a majority of delegates with a fairly weak plurality of votes.

not that it is likely to happen that way, but that's the math if they all hang around forever.

I was being a bit too glib. They are all calculating that Bernie still has a ceiling of about 25-30% in most remaining states. And that ceiling combined with the proportional manner in which the Dem primaries award delegates, will keep him from a majority even if most of the remaining candidates stay in. I think everyone but Klo, for example, is counting on Klo to drop out soon. Meanwhile, anyone who remains in the race has a shot at a brokered convention. At least I think that’s what they are thinking, and I can’t say it’s completely irrational.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: February 24, 2020, 09:07:41 AM »
So in the past 24 hours, "US Officials" have "briefed" Trump and the Sanders camps that the Russians are trying to help their campaigns, and these briefings are then immediately leaked to the press. Almost seems like that might be the purpose of the briefings? After all the garbage of the past 3 years, can we really trust US Intelligence anymore not to meddle in politics?

They are stuck meddling either way. Informing the public about foreign interference is one form of meddling, and allowing foreign interference to occur unnoticed is another.

Ok, so I take it then that you think this is genuine. Even though both briefings have been immediately leaked to the press. Hey maybe its true - but after all the dirty tricks we've seen the past few years shouldn't we be a little skeptical?

So turns out that the Trump briefing may have been “genuine intelligence” (if there is such a thing) - it was just distorted by Adam Schiff’s Committee when leaked to the press (I’m shocked).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/intelligence-briefer-russian-interference-trump-sanders/index.html

The US intelligence community's top election security official appears to have overstated the intelligence community's formal assessment of Russian interference in the 2020 election, omitting important nuance during a briefing with lawmakers earlier this month, three national security officials told CNN.

The US intelligence community has assessed that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election and has separately assessed that Russia views Trump as a leader they can work with. But the US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump, the officials said.

"The intelligence doesn't say that," one senior national security official told CNN. "A more reasonable interpretation of the intelligence is not that they have a preference, it's a step short of that. It's more that they understand the President is someone they can work with, he's a dealmaker."

Neither the assessment, not the Dems’ distortion of that assessment in leaking to the press, is at all surprising. No word yet on whether the “Russia is helping Sanders” leak is also bullshit. (It probably is.)

But let’s pause a moment to reflect on the delicious irony of the Democrat Party now using their Red Scare tactics, which it has employed against Trump the last four years (and which they used to decry as “McCarthyism”), to stop Bernie Sanders from winning their nomination. :popcorn:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: February 24, 2020, 09:16:31 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: February 24, 2020, 09:17:54 AM »
Sanders and Trump are easily the two best case scenarios for Russia.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: February 24, 2020, 09:18:33 AM »
Sanders and Trump are easily the two best case scenarios for Russia.

Absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: February 24, 2020, 09:19:06 AM »
I have zero doubt that Russia wants Trump/Sanders in the general, and for Trump to win that election. I think that is obvious to any non-dumbass, regardless of how detailed reporting has been so far.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: February 24, 2020, 09:20:03 AM »
I don't think you guys paused longed enough.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: February 24, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
If Sanders actually were able to fully implement his agenda, I could see Russia preferring him. I think they probably prefer Trump, though, just because they already have 4 years of proven results with him.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: February 24, 2020, 09:25:35 AM »
If Sanders actually were able to fully implement his agenda, I could see Russia preferring him. I think they probably prefer Trump, though, just because they already have 4 years of proven results with him.

they want whoever can divide the country the most. trump is clearly #1. bernie is clearly #1 of the remaining dems (rip tulsi). I don't think bernie implementing his agenda has anything to do with it.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: February 24, 2020, 09:27:02 AM »
Putin’s #1 goal is legitimizing his own authority by highlighting discord and deligtimiacy in other world powers. He hit the g-d jackpot with a guy who openly questions his own intelligence community vs. the word of Putin himself.

I think that’s worth 1000x more to Putin than any US policies going into effect.

Sanders would be great for different reasons, but still nowhere near as good as Trump.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5670 on: February 24, 2020, 09:34:53 AM »
It's amazing how much real estate "what does Russia want" occupies in liberal brains. I want 4 more years of Trump because he's better for my family, my pocketbook, and my country.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: February 24, 2020, 09:39:19 AM »
Sanders is the only candidate who actually seems serious when he talks about making cuts to defense spending.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: February 24, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
Yeah, dax will prattle on about how a us submarine in the artic makes putin mad and completely miss how awesome trump is for putin with pissing off our allies and sowing chaos in government.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: February 24, 2020, 09:42:43 AM »

they want whoever can divide the country the most. trump is clearly #1. bernie is clearly #1 of the remaining dems (rip tulsi). I don't think bernie implementing his agenda has anything to do with it.

What presidential candidates wouldn't "divide the country the most?" The country is just as divided now as we were when we were being led by a black moderate. Trump was elected because of the divide and it's exactly why the democratic party is smart to go with a leftist. Another moderate does nothing to expand their base which is clearly needed. The division was created by two things; the increased influence of money into the political structure and historically disenfranchised populations getting louder voices in the process.

The last presidential election had the moderate of all moderates as the democratic presidential candidate, lmao at anyone who thinks this election will be anymore divisive than the last one. Yeah man, Biden, Bloomberg, or Buttigieg would definitely bring the country together, lol. Listen to yourself.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: February 24, 2020, 09:42:48 AM »
It's amazing how much real estate "what does Russia want" occupies in liberal brains. I want 4 more years of Trump because he's better for my family, my pocketbook, and my country.

I think your post 30 minutes ago on this very topic contained more words than all the subsequent posts responding to it combined.