Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 541890 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #3300 on: October 18, 2019, 10:24:22 AM »
The best part of it all was the test proving that she did actually have some Native American DNA. It made me consider taking a test to see if my grandparents also weren't completely full of crap.
But then you realized you could never become a serial killer, and you didn't want to lose the opportunity?

Deep down I just know that it would come back 0%. Maybe I'll do it after all of my grandparents are dead.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: October 18, 2019, 10:27:22 AM »
I agree with MIR about the healthcare quality consequences.  As it is now, there is a three week wait to see your PCP.  At this point, we just go to the immediate care places for everything possible (which isn't a bad thing 100% of the time).  Additionally, it is a fight to get insurance to pay for things even when your doctor authorizes the procedure.

Yeah, I would really like to see a candidate try to address the shortage we have in doctors. I would think costs might go down if we were able to flood the market with supply.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: October 18, 2019, 10:46:53 AM »
The best part of it all was the test proving that she did actually have some Native American DNA. It made me consider taking a test to see if my grandparents also weren't completely full of crap.

My entire family are okies. I was born in OKC. I literally spent my entire life thinking my maternal grandfather was Sac & Fox. His black family and friends called him Red. I took a 23 & Me and an Ancestry to find out that I am less than 1% native, but 20% northern European. Turns out my paternal great grandmother was at least half Scandinavian.

People killing Warren for this are either really ignorant as to how hard it was for Americans to know their true lineage or they have an agenda. I wonder how many people actually know their lineage or just goes by whatever family story they've been told.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: October 18, 2019, 10:48:14 AM »
When you grow up with your parents and grandparents telling you that you have Indian blood, you are going to believe you have Indian blood. It's harmless.

Yeah I'm sure actual native Americans hate her but we murdered enough of them that their votes really don't matter. The question will be if it hurts her with the overall minority vote, which she needs.

Obviously evil white Americans won't care. (<-this was a reference to the Baton Rouge thread)

Her apology went a long way to healing this. It's refreshing to have a person own up to their mistakes.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: October 18, 2019, 11:00:52 AM »
You have to be pretty bullet proof for something as petty as thinking you were Native American and then finding out you were only a tiny bit Native American be a talking point for opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: October 18, 2019, 11:19:24 AM »
It's not a good look. My Bernie Bro twitterers thought this would do her in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=rau0A5w3OVI

Your Bernie Bros twitter went in on me last night, man were they pissed at me for suggesting that there is no media bias against Bernie. This one is my favorite reply.

https://twitter.com/skepto/status/1185075173185048576

This dude has no idea that Warren has been a Democrat 20 years longer than Bernie has. I'm also guessing he forgot some of Sanders decidedly non progressive positions like not favoring national gun legislation, after freaking Sandy Hook. I'm also guessing he forgot about Bernie's BLM issue in '16.

I stood up for these people last election :facepalm:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: October 18, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »

People killing Warren for this are either really ignorant as to how hard it was for Americans to know their true lineage or they have an agenda. I wonder how many people actually know their lineage or just goes by whatever family story they've been told.

I mean they definitely have an agenda

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: October 18, 2019, 12:24:09 PM »
I agree with MIR about the healthcare quality consequences.  As it is now, there is a three week wait to see your PCP.  At this point, we just go to the immediate care places for everything possible (which isn't a bad thing 100% of the time).  Additionally, it is a fight to get insurance to pay for things even when your doctor authorizes the procedure.

Yeah, I would really like to see a candidate try to address the shortage we have in doctors. I would think costs might go down if we were able to flood the market with supply.

That won't happen, since the medical group limits the graduation rate of those seeking Doctor's degrees.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: October 18, 2019, 12:37:01 PM »

That won't happen, since the medical group limits the graduation rate of those seeking Doctor's degrees.

What now? The medical group?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: October 18, 2019, 12:59:36 PM »
Joe Rodham McCarthy  :lol:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

Is this for real?

Eric Holder trying to "protect" the voter process  :lol: :lol:

I listened to part of the podcast it's pure  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #3310 on: October 18, 2019, 01:04:03 PM »
I don't think I believe that Hillary said Jill Stein is a Russian asset, like that article says. Can you post a 10 second audio clip for me
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: October 18, 2019, 01:17:24 PM »
I don't think I believe that Hillary said Jill Stein is a Russian asset, like that article says. Can you post a 10 second audio clip for me

I don't listen to that part.  I'm not going to listen to an hour long podcast with that whackjob.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: October 18, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »
I'm super confused about the entire concept of being a Russian asset. What exactly is there to be gained?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: October 18, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
I'm super confused about the entire concept of being a Russian asset. What exactly is there to be gained?

They don't like Tulsi Gabbard because (and this is party agnostic) there's still a massive element in Washington DC who wants U.S. engagement militarily all over the globe, who wants the US involved in regime change etc. etc.    So Gabbard making some of the comments she's made is immediately going to get her attacked as a "Russian asset".    It really is harkening back to the days of McCarthy.

What makes this even more laughable is the fact that the woman spouting this crap (in this instance) was the same woman over putting the "Reset" button in front of the Russian's as SOS a few years back.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: October 18, 2019, 01:34:26 PM »

i dunno if we are just so crazy xenophobic that we'd rather pay more than let in immigrants or if big doctor has paid everyone off, but for whatever reason no one is interested in the obvious first step to improving health care costs.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: October 18, 2019, 01:35:19 PM »
It made me consider taking a test to see if my grandparents also weren't completely full of crap.

i'm gonna do this at some point.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: October 18, 2019, 01:39:17 PM »
I took a DNA test. Turns out I'm 100% that bitch.

Or 72% Northwestern European.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: October 18, 2019, 02:04:08 PM »
[youtube]https://youtu.be/mNLJ3i2oRyg[/youtube]

63 million votes for this whackjob.
:jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: October 18, 2019, 02:05:02 PM »

Not sure if that means Dutch or British Isles.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: October 18, 2019, 02:13:10 PM »

Not sure if that means Dutch or British Isles.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: October 18, 2019, 02:57:43 PM »
Just logged into my 23 & Me and Ancestry accounts and I've been upgraded to 2 and 3 percents native american, respectively.  :excited:

Call me, Liz.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: October 18, 2019, 03:02:49 PM »
i didn't know they continually updated your report as their database becomes more complete and they can more precisely distinguish geographic signal.  that's pretty cool.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: October 18, 2019, 03:08:30 PM »
i didn't know they continually updated your report as their database becomes more complete and they can more precisely distinguish geographic signal.  that's pretty cool.

Yeah.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: October 18, 2019, 03:13:24 PM »
I didn't either until today. Incidentally the increase in my Native American, Asian, and East African have come at the expense of my Northern European lineage which is down 5% to %12, which makes a lot more sense if my great-grandmother was half European.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: October 18, 2019, 04:07:06 PM »
My 1% Congo is holding steady.