Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 535169 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #2800 on: August 28, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »
Currently my don’t burn it down list is Beto with about a zero percent chance of winning above the line and everyone else below.

kerry was in low single digits right up until he won the nomination.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-dean-pulls-away-in-dem-race/

clinton was also in single digits late.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwisvPuK76bkAhU5CTQIHSCyD4oQFjALegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com%2F2011%2F04%2F04%2Fa-brief-history-of-primary-polling-part-ii%2F&usg=AOvVaw1oy6-0wyPxyHnhdCq411Kd

obviously, candidates would prefer to be polling higher than lower right now, and also obviously, most of those polling lower will lose without ever touching better numbers.  but it is not the case that history suggests the current stasis will prevail.  if biden's support ever falls, those numbers will go somewhere else.  harris, beto, booker and klobuchar all have reasons to think they might be the landing place.

and steve dave, as i've urged you before - you need not be a passive observer in this process.  send beto a little money, he needs it.  put a beto magnet on your car, you live next door to iowa.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: August 29, 2019, 05:04:29 AM »
Not surprised that sys Whack-A-Doo is all in on the most disingenuous LibDerp candidate.

Hated to see the 2nd most disingenuous one drop out.

https://twitter.com/beyondreasdoubt/status/1166832729071267840?s=21

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: August 29, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »
that video is amazing

:love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: August 29, 2019, 07:58:54 AM »
that video is amazing

:love:

She should have grilled some burgers

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: August 29, 2019, 08:18:12 AM »
She’s got intense mom energy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2805 on: August 29, 2019, 08:19:46 AM »
If Beto has the potential to be dax's next Hillary then I might start supporting him for the content
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: August 29, 2019, 08:22:09 AM »
If Beto has the potential to be dax's next Hillary then I might start supporting him for the content

Beto is and will always be a dork.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: August 29, 2019, 09:18:24 AM »

Whoever wins the nomination will at the very least be his next Obama.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: August 29, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »
I get why he went down the path, but it's time for beto to quit telling us how much trump sucks and start telling us why he's better than other democrat candidates to do something about it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: August 29, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
And throw a little variety into his uniform.  I can't see him anymore without thinking about that Seinfeld and the lady with the same dress.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: August 29, 2019, 05:37:19 PM »
Someone tells me which dem is toughest on immigration so I know who to vote for in 8 months.
:adios:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: August 29, 2019, 06:02:41 PM »
Someone tells me which dem is toughest on immigration so I know who to vote for in 8 months.

Almost definitely going to be Harris. I guess maybe Biden. Obama was very hard on immigration. Harris is the cop, though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: August 29, 2019, 06:07:17 PM »

you're looking for trump.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: August 29, 2019, 06:18:37 PM »
I get why he went down the path, but it's time for beto to quit telling us how much trump sucks and start telling us why he's better than other democrat candidates to do something about it.

my dude went to the iowa afl-cio event and didn't even mention his brand new labor policy.  was just like, hey union dudes, we're gonna talk about how this country is rough ridin' over mexicans.  hope you like that crap.

https://twitter.com/MelissaGomez004/status/1167113218310848512

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: August 29, 2019, 06:21:35 PM »

No absolutely not. It’s a relative “toughest” meaning something less than “free citizenship for all.”  Trump’s position is unconscionable, but I do believe we should have limits on immigration.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: August 30, 2019, 04:08:18 AM »

No absolutely not. It’s a relative “toughest” meaning something less than “free citizenship for all.”  Trump’s position is unconscionable, but I do believe we should have limits on immigration.

No one wants free citizenship or open borders, I didn't think rational people actually believed that crap you hear conservative talking point cultivators pushing to scare white people. Warren and Castro has the most liberal policies on the border. Which basically amounts to what we did before George W. Obama.
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/12/20690200/elizabeth-warren-immigration-proposal-2020
No need to demonize brown people looking for a better life, they aren't coming to cook and eat the rest of us.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: August 30, 2019, 06:00:42 AM »

No one wants free citizenship or open borders, I didn't think rational people actually believed that crap you hear conservative talking point cultivators pushing to scare white people. Warren and Castro has the most liberal policies on the border. Which basically amounts to what we did before George W. Obama.
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/12/20690200/elizabeth-warren-immigration-proposal-2020
No need to demonize brown people looking for a better life, they aren't coming to cook and eat the rest of us.
Sorry, that was mostly a tongue in cheek callback to this post:
https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=38353.msg1927697#msg1927697

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: August 30, 2019, 07:03:30 AM »
LOL, the current policy agenda of the sell out LibDerp Leadership (once major backers and advocates of the Deporter-in-Chief's policies)  . . . and the current LibDerp presidential candidates policy platforms towards the border etc. etc.

Are nothing less than open borders, essentially catch and nearly immediate release into the United States for all.

Regional policy agendas in the United States are sanctuary cities, with local law enforcement in some areas refusing to cooperate with ICE even when it comes to criminal aliens arrested for serious crimes.

Some of you people don't even understand the policy agenda of your own party . . . SMDH, sad.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: August 30, 2019, 07:11:45 AM »

I think a North American immigration policy similar to what the EU has would be great. I'm not running for president, though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: August 30, 2019, 07:24:32 AM »

I think a North American immigration policy similar to what the EU has would be great. I'm not running for president, though.

You mean the EU that leaves people fleeing the destruction of Libya floating around at sea?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: August 30, 2019, 08:08:37 AM »

You mean the EU that leaves people fleeing the destruction of Libya floating around at sea?

I mean how citizens in one EU country have the right to move to another EU country. It would be nice to have that with the US, Canada, and Mexico.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: August 30, 2019, 08:11:39 AM »

I mean how citizens in one EU country have the right to move to another EU country. It would be nice to have that with the US, Canada, and Mexico.

As of right now on the Southern Border all you have to do is basically show up, or jump across a river.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: August 30, 2019, 08:15:33 AM »
I think you're confused again dax  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: August 30, 2019, 08:17:27 AM »
I think you're confused again dax  :frown:

The Friday tapouts start early

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: August 30, 2019, 08:20:31 AM »

As of right now on the Southern Border all you have to do is basically show up, or jump across a river.

Oh? Why do we need the concentration camps, then?