Author Topic: Frank beat the UKs, so can KSU, thanks for laying the ground work for success  (Read 1599 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I am not trying to take anything from Oscar, but seeing a gracious Frank as the color commentator before the game Givin us Cat love was good.  We would this program be if Frank had not had the success he had and frothed up the fan base?  Would Bram have been updated?  The new Ice practice facility built?  Good facilities are needed to get good coaches and players.  So thanks Frank.   I am sure Weber will leave things better too when he is eventually gone.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:54:37 AM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
USC were a mediocre team this year, and Frank's team beat the Blue Cats.
Point.  We should not fear the team.  No KU attitude.  Kentucky is defeatable.

Will Frank give advice

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It appears Silva was a beast for South Carolina, and Kentucky did not do well against the relentless pressure that a Frank team has.  Weber likes his teams to pressure.  We have lost this year when we don't follow this formula.  If we have several guys have decent offensive output we can beat Kentucky using Frank's tactics.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hope UK goes 1-11 from 3 like they did against Frank.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I hope UK goes 1-11 from 3 like they did against Frank.

My understanding from the last day or so is that 1-11 is a reflection of the opponent's outstanding defense.