Author Topic: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap  (Read 143999 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1550 on: April 14, 2022, 04:10:56 PM »
That post is pure purp wood bait

lol.  Thanks for proving once again what a clueless douchebag you are.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 15, 2022, 01:21:45 PM »
what a grossout

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 05, 2022, 04:31:23 PM »
we don't have to integrate schools if we have no schools

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1522076802918883329

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #1554 on: May 05, 2022, 04:42:21 PM »

It's like there is only one first class ticket left to Hell and Desantis and this turd are making their case for it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: May 05, 2022, 04:44:49 PM »
What pisses me off the most about Abbott is that I'm convinced he knows better  :frown:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 05, 2022, 07:54:48 PM »
What pisses me off the most about Abbott is that I'm convinced he knows better  :frown:
He does. eff him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 05, 2022, 09:15:54 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: May 05, 2022, 10:09:44 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

What do you want me to say?

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 06, 2022, 08:46:48 AM »

Seems like his goal is not paying to educate children of migrants that are illegally in the US and not getting rid of all government funded schooling.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: May 06, 2022, 09:06:02 AM »
Yeah, it's terrible.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 06, 2022, 09:14:15 AM »
CANCEL CULTURE

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1564 on: May 06, 2022, 09:42:18 AM »
Imagine Will & Grace or Modern Family kicking off with a warning about explicit content.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: May 06, 2022, 09:46:50 AM »
Imagine Will & Grace or Modern Family kicking off with a warning about explicit content.

And then imagine Marshall getting insanely horny

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: May 06, 2022, 11:24:26 AM »
Play it off with a starburst graphic proclaiming the show as "a radical and sexual sensation!"

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: May 06, 2022, 02:05:47 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

I just figured you would have an interesting opinion on getting rid of government schools
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: May 06, 2022, 04:18:03 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

I just figured you would have an interesting opinion on getting rid of government schools

Sure, I'd be in favor of getting rid of government funded schools. Obviously, the only way it would be possible is for there to be some grants/credits given to low income households.  It's something that will never happen, though. There are way too many parents that want free daycare. Given this it's not something I really ever worry about in politics.

A distant second preferred option would be to give everyone an education credit that could be used at a government-run school, a private school or your homeschool. You could make testing a requirement if you wanted to receive the credits. I could see this happening, but I doubt it ever will.

Greg Abbott is not in favor of getting rid of government funded schools. He just wants to not have to pay for the kids of immigrants here illegally. Denying these kids an education is not something that gets me revved up. I'm only interested in the Supreme Court overturning the decision because I don't think it's something the federal government should be able to force states to do.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: May 06, 2022, 04:27:31 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

Sure, I'd be in favor of getting rid of government funded schools. Obviously, the only way it would be possible is for there to be some grants/credits given to low income households.  It's something that will never happen, though. There are way too many parents that want free daycare. Given this it's not something I really ever worry about in politics.

A distant second preferred option would be to give everyone an education credit that could be used at a government-run school, a private school or your homeschool. You could make testing a requirement if you wanted to receive the credits. I could see this happening, but I doubt it ever will.

Greg Abbott is not in favor of getting rid of government funded schools. He just wants to not have to pay for the kids of immigrants here illegally. Denying these kids an education is not something that gets me revved up. I'm only interested in the Supreme Court overturning the decision because I don't think it's something the federal government should be able to force states to do.

How ghoulish of you. Since I'm sure you've never read Plyler v. Doe, please have a look at let me know what you disagree with:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/457/202

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: May 06, 2022, 04:55:58 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

You seem like a generally smart guy, so I’m disappointed you don’t recognize this as a pure dog whistle. It makes zero economic sense to not educate children in your own community. Refusing to do so based on race is like tazing off your own nutsack a thousand times over.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1572 on: May 06, 2022, 05:47:19 PM »
Honest and principled strict textual conservatives are against Brown and would love to see it overturned.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: May 06, 2022, 06:09:38 PM »
Justwin! Get in here!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: May 06, 2022, 10:53:36 PM »
The only people who should be getting education credits are people who don't have kids.