Poll

I'm thinking of wrecking threads everywhere until this shit gets fixed or I get banned, should I?

Si
35 (71.4%)
No
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)  (Read 448206 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)
« Reply #5750 on: June 17, 2016, 02:45:40 PM »
Maybe you just like watching shitty soccer?
I like watching the game and one player doesn't have a single effect on my fandom of the game. Shocking, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you not see how many fb likes be has?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: June 17, 2016, 04:52:17 PM »
What if a bunch of shitty players were playing? Would you still like the game, sunny ('sonny' because I am old!?)?

Royals aren't gonna win 'em all

The Big Train

« Reply #5752 on: June 17, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »
Let's keep this a family blog slobber good grief

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: June 17, 2016, 05:20:41 PM »
i was surprised it wasn't fuller. seattle ppl are weirdos abt their soccer. sounders fans are brutal, tho i can excuse the gear in part bc of dempsey. fun game. on to houston.
Ticket prices were insane. And no, you can't excuse the gear and the flags and scarfs. That is so tucking dumb and dumb of you to try to rationalize.

okay, scott. okay. my barber said it was $120 for his dece tix. that's what you pay for the seahawks to sit in nosebleeds. seems reasonable for a big game.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: June 17, 2016, 05:51:54 PM »
Hate it when we fight  :frown:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: June 17, 2016, 06:05:23 PM »
i was surprised it wasn't fuller. seattle ppl are weirdos abt their soccer. sounders fans are brutal, tho i can excuse the gear in part bc of dempsey. fun game. on to houston.
Ticket prices were insane. And no, you can't excuse the gear and the flags and scarfs. That is so tucking dumb and dumb of you to try to rationalize.

okay, scott. okay. my barber said it was $120 for his dece tix. that's what you pay for the seahawks to sit in nosebleeds. seems reasonable for a big game.
Yup, your barber and your statements are correct and literally every person in the world is wrong when stating that the Copa America has been grossly over priced.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: June 17, 2016, 08:33:37 PM »
I was really trying to come up with a realistic line up that jurgy would go with that doesn't include Rrrrrrude Boi, but I think we need to all start preparing ourselves to see him in the starting 11. How many times does he get absolutely worked by Messi?
Hopefully once and then he hacks his shin and breaks it and puts LM10 out of the game.

As much as I love USMNT, i would never wish for this to happen. You sick sonofabitch.

i honestly DGAF about Messi and if he had his career end due to injury i wouldn't bat an eyelash.

:emawkid:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: June 17, 2016, 08:50:20 PM »
How liked Messi is completely irrelevant to how we should feel about him as it relates to the Copa America. I want my team to win, I don't give two shits how it happens and I'm confused why anyone else would.

As far as world class players go, I don't mind Leo at all but for the next four days eff him eff his legs and eff his knees too.

American soccer fans are weirdos. Argentians aren't sad about our yellow card issues, Peru fans aren't disappointed they beat Brazil on a handball, England fans would have kidnapped Garreth Bale earlier in the week if they could. Stop worrying about enjoying the beautiful game, American soccer needs rabid fanatics not people who care what the rest of the world thinks about our proper fandom.

eff Leo
'Merica

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: June 17, 2016, 08:53:46 PM »
I dont care what anybody thinks i just like watching him play and i want him to weep sad tears of depression following a loss to the yanks ffs everybody. Why do you have to hate him? So stupid

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5760 on: June 17, 2016, 08:54:38 PM »
I want him to get the exact same patronizing standing O beasley got after dropping 39 or whatever points in a losing effort at Allen fieldhouse

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: June 17, 2016, 09:02:58 PM »
What's worse; the idiotic yellow card rule copa is using or the idiotic no extra time rule :flush:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: June 17, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
I dont care what anybody thinks i just like watching him play and i want him to weep sad tears of depression following a loss to the yanks ffs everybody. Why do you have to hate him? So stupid

I don't hate him at all, I said I don't

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: June 17, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
Argentina, Colombia, Chile/Mexico  and USA. Wow.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: June 17, 2016, 11:32:34 PM »
What's worse; the idiotic yellow card rule copa is using or the idiotic no extra time rule :flush:
The yellow card rule is the same one WC, Euros, and UCL uses iirc. The no extra time rule is far and away the worst.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: June 18, 2016, 12:21:49 AM »
The yellow card rule is the same one WC, Euros, and UCL uses iirc. The no extra time rule is far and away the worst.

Agreed but the YC accumulation rule in all those completions is bull crap.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: June 18, 2016, 12:24:31 AM »
I'm a 4 right now but I want to apologize for my poor posting earlier. I don't love Messi or Pullen but I love you guys and USA! :emawkid:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: June 18, 2016, 02:06:27 AM »

Is this a FIFA change? I thought in previous major competitions the cards reset during the knockout round.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: June 18, 2016, 07:28:17 AM »
How liked Messi is completely irrelevant to how we should feel about him as it relates to the Copa America. I want my team to win, I don't give two shits how it happens and I'm confused why anyone else would.

As far as world class players go, I don't mind Leo at all but for the next four days eff him eff his legs and eff his knees too.

American soccer fans are weirdos. Argentians aren't sad about our yellow card issues, Peru fans aren't disappointed they beat Brazil on a handball, England fans would have kidnapped Garreth Bale earlier in the week if they could. Stop worrying about enjoying the beautiful game, American soccer needs rabid fanatics not people who care what the rest of the world thinks about our proper fandom.

eff Leo
'Merica
Confirmed by this thread.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: June 18, 2016, 07:46:38 AM »

Is this a FIFA change? I thought in previous major competitions the cards reset during the knockout round.
I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: June 18, 2016, 07:47:38 AM »

eff Leo
'Merica
:D

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: June 18, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »
Mexico lost by more than one goal. Just fyi

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: June 19, 2016, 10:20:32 AM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: June 19, 2016, 10:21:02 AM »
Mexico lost by more than one goal. Just fyi
I got tanked last night otherwise I would have been in here having a party. 7-nil LOL stupid Mexico.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: June 19, 2016, 12:41:13 PM »

Yup, your barber and your statements are correct and literally every person in the world is wrong when stating that the Copa America has been grossly over priced.

uh, he paid 120 to go. that's a fact, and that doesn't seem unreasonable. stop being such a eff face.