Poll

I'm thinking of wrecking threads everywhere until this shit gets fixed or I get banned, should I?

Si
35 (71.4%)
No
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)  (Read 448173 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)
« Reply #5700 on: June 17, 2016, 01:46:06 PM »
I was really trying to come up with a realistic line up that jurgy would go with that doesn't include Rrrrrrude Boi, but I think we need to all start preparing ourselves to see him in the starting 11. How many times does he get absolutely worked by Messi?
Hopefully once and then he hacks his shin and breaks it and puts LM10 out of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I love USMNT, i would never wish for this to happen. You sick sonofabitch.

i honestly DGAF about Messi and if he had his career end due to injury i wouldn't bat an eyelash.

you've got issues, man.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: June 17, 2016, 01:47:47 PM »
i hope messi dazzles my brain and scores a hat trick and the USA win 4-3

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: June 17, 2016, 01:49:30 PM »
i hope messi dazzles my brain and scores a hat trick and the USA win 4-3

This.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: June 17, 2016, 01:50:57 PM »
I was really trying to come up with a realistic line up that jurgy would go with that doesn't include Rrrrrrude Boi, but I think we need to all start preparing ourselves to see him in the starting 11. How many times does he get absolutely worked by Messi?
Hopefully once and then he hacks his shin and breaks it and puts LM10 out of the game.

As much as I love USMNT, i would never wish for this to happen. You sick sonofabitch.

i honestly DGAF about Messi and if he had his career end due to injury i wouldn't bat an eyelash.

you've got issues, man.

I don't feel any sort of attachment to elite players. I have never sat back and watched a game he was in or seen a highlight and thought to myself "wow I am so glad i'm living at a time Messi is playing, he makes my soccer fandom better" He can vanish from the game and i literally couldn't care less.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: June 17, 2016, 01:51:30 PM »
scott's colors definitely don't run

no they MFing don't

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: June 17, 2016, 01:52:22 PM »

you've got issues, man.

I don't feel any sort of attachment to elite players. I have never sat back and watched a game he was in or seen a highlight and thought to myself "wow I am so glad i'm living at a time Messi is playing, he makes my soccer fandom better" He can vanish from the game and i literally couldn't care less.

So what you're trying to say here is, "I don't like soccer, I just like being a fanboi."

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: June 17, 2016, 01:54:06 PM »
what i'm saying is, Messi is a piece of crap, and I would prefer my country to beat his country by any means necessary including ending his career, and it wouldn't effect my fandom of the game one bit.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: June 17, 2016, 01:55:47 PM »
i may not want to join you at the Azteca for a WCQ if you feel the same way about the Mexican players  :ohno:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: June 17, 2016, 01:56:58 PM »
i may not want to join you at the Azteca for a WCQ if you feel the same way about the Mexican players  :ohno:

i wouldn't care if every single El Tri player suffered a non-life threatening injury that ended their careers as well.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: June 17, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
what i'm saying is, Messi is a piece of crap, and I would prefer my country to beat his country by any means necessary including ending his career, and it wouldn't effect my fandom of the game one bit.

cool, man.  :thumbs:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5710 on: June 17, 2016, 02:14:21 PM »

cool, man.  :thumbs:
eff Messi. He's not likable at all. Zero personality. I don't care at all what happens to him. I will be watching my team and don't give a crap how beautiful the game is as long as we win. That doesn't make me any less of a soccer fan.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: June 17, 2016, 02:14:52 PM »

you've got issues, man.

So what you're trying to say here is, "I don't like soccer, I just like being a fanboi."
You're not welcome in these soccer threads btw

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: June 17, 2016, 02:15:29 PM »

you've got issues, man.

You're not welcome in these soccer threads btw

Damn, you guys are rough ridin' TOUGH.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: June 17, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »
Messi is extremely likable you complete weirdos

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: June 17, 2016, 02:17:29 PM »
Messi is extremely likable you complete weirdos
No he isn't.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5715 on: June 17, 2016, 02:17:37 PM »
how in the world is Messi likable?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: June 17, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »
also anyone who cheers for a player over a team can gtfoomf. win at all costs. (that doesn't involve off the field violence)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: June 17, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
because he's the best soccer player in the world, obviously. i'm not sure about his cooking skills or if he can hit a curveball.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: June 17, 2016, 02:19:29 PM »
also anyone who cheers for a player over a team can gtfoomf. win at all costs. (that doesn't involve off the field violence)

just on the field violence? also i did say USA win 4-3 in my dream scenario.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: June 17, 2016, 02:20:02 PM »
because he's the best soccer player in the world, obviously. i'm not sure about his cooking skills or if he can hit a curveball.

being the "best" doesn't make you likable. he is a prick. he doesn't pay taxes. he bitches on the field more than anyone in the world.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: June 17, 2016, 02:20:54 PM »

just on the field violence? also i did say USA win 4-3 in my dream scenario.

yup.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: June 17, 2016, 02:21:15 PM »

Bet he can't even hit a fastball.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: June 17, 2016, 02:21:41 PM »

being the "best" doesn't make you likable.

the only reason anyone likes him is because he is the best at his sport, so, you're completely wrong here

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: June 17, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »
who really cares if he is "likeable" in the first place? Michael Jordan is a complete jackass and he sold like a gazillion jerseys.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: June 17, 2016, 02:23:26 PM »
also he absolutely does not bitch more than anyone else in the world. here's one example of someone who bitches more: ronaldo.