Poll

I'm thinking of wrecking threads everywhere until this shit gets fixed or I get banned, should I?

Si
35 (71.4%)
No
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)  (Read 448090 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Here is the 30 nothing too crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Timmy Chandler going is interesting. Hopefully he's in form and can start at RB.

Fabian-Besler-Gonzo-Chandler would be cool with me. If not, Cameron at RB probably.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
7 to cut: Brooks, Corona, Yedlin, Green, Evans, Wondo, Edu

Would pain me to see Wondo and Edu get cut, but I don't think Wondo gets in over Boyd and Edu gets in over Beckerman. I've heard JK loves Davis too. I'm fine with him going. Only reason I think Evans gets cut is because of the return of Chandler and Cameron/Parkhurst as depth.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hope Wondo makes it.  He kicks too many goals not to make a team that sometimes struggles to kick goals.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
I hope Wondo makes it.  He kicks too many goals not to make a team that sometimes struggles to kick goals.
Just a few more years before dobber jr will be scoring goals for these studs.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Here is the 30 nothing too crazy

25 A-J
5 K-Z

what on earth?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Would pain me to see Wondo and Edu get cut, but I don't think Wondo gets in over Boyd and Edu gets in over Beckerman. I've heard JK loves Davis too. I'm fine with him going. Only reason I think Evans gets cut is because of the return of Chandler and Cameron/Parkhurst as depth.

Good break down. I think Davis may get cut but he has been playing well in the MLS lately.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile

Good break down. I think Davis may get cut but he has been playing well in the MLS lately.

Don't know if i see Bedoya making the 23

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Don't know if i see Bedoya making the 23

Bedoya is going.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bedoya will be in Brazil

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
In 10 years when we are gEing and dobber jr is playing for the US World Cup team, you bozos are all going to be saying, "Yeah, I remember bbs'n with dobber about his boy and we all knew he was going to be awesome.  :cheers:  :cheers: "

Well, you know what, I am going to mush all of your faces when you try to pull that crap, since none of you even give two shits about how awesome dobber jr is.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I care about future USMNT prospects, if dobber jr is one I care, but we are in the meat of the WC prep. Ninjas talk is great talk during down times of national team play, but right now is the exact opposite of down time.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Did nobody like the dobber family soccer update. Don't you realize our last name is basically BeckhamVanpersie-Messi?

Gonna win 'em all!
i skim this thread to find your posts. i don't read any other posts. serious.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
:lol: :cheers:  maybe post game by game updates the week? (In between chasing baby dobber off the field)

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Torres gets a surprise entry into Spain's prelim 30 man camp

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/torres-named-in-spain-squad-real-madrid-duo-miss-the-cut-051314?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:foxsoccer

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
That US Soccer documentary starts in 1 minute on ESPN.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Grant Wahl ?@GrantWahl  29s
If Radamel Falcao (who made Colombia's 30) can recover from ACL surgery to play in the World Cup, that would be one tremendous story.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
:lol: :cheers:  maybe post game by game updates the week? (In between chasing baby dobber off the field)

Gonna win 'em all!
yes, updates as often as you can give them. and don't stop during the WC, this thread will probably need some levity.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man...Jürg really wasn't holding back when talking about Clint and Mike coming back to MLS.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/05/14/concacaf-pushing-ahead-2026-world-cup-bid

I want whatever gets the WC in America as soon as possible, but I do not want to co-host with Canada or Mexico...

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/05/14/concacaf-pushing-ahead-2026-world-cup-bid

I want whatever gets the WC in America as soon as possible, but I do not want to co-host with Canada or Mexico...
asian/south american teams play in vancouver and 'cisco and mexico city and everyone else plays in montreal and nyc and ...havana. then the semi's and finals are played at camerohead. it's perfect.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
in a USA host only situation KC would get some pretty good games I bet, in a Canada co-host situation it will only be the northeast, pacific NW and Chicago, co-hosting with Mexico would be Texas So-Cal and Arizona, maybe Miami. co-host situations eff KC hard.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
in a USA host only situation KC would get some pretty good games I bet, in a Canada co-host situation it will only be the northeast, pacific NW and Chicago, co-hosting with Mexico would be Texas So-Cal and Arizona, maybe Miami. co-host situations eff KC hard.
you're right about co-host situations boning KC. though idk how much better a solo host situation would be. when we hosted the WC and summer olympics we played matches in ALABAMA.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you're right about co-host situations boning KC. though idk how much better a solo host situation would be. when we hosted the WC and summer olympics we played matches in ALABAMA.

Soccer has taken off in Kansas City just as much if not more than any other city since the last time we(the USA) has hosted a World Cup. (women's or men)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we didn't get it in 1994, so why would we now (or in the near future)? because we have an older stadium now?