Poll

I'm thinking of wrecking threads everywhere until this shit gets fixed or I get banned, should I?

Si
35 (71.4%)
No
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)  (Read 448189 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Terrence Boyd ?@TBoyd91  1m
The Cyclops is born pic.twitter.com/9MGj0p5UW9

:D

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The all white home kit is official now btw.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The all white home kit is official now btw.

ugggggly
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
i like them

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm pretty woof on them. Allegedly FIFA asked for super basic designs for this World Cup. If true just more of FIFA being dumb corrupt losers.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BOOOOOOO WE HATE OUR OUTFITS 'CAUSE THEY'RE GROSS BOOOOOOO WE'RE SICK AND UGLY >:-[

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
rumblings that ninja dobber had a good weekend  :Woot:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Ninjas won 5-1. The one they gave up was an own goal. dobber Jr. had a goal and several opportunites, but he forgot he had a left foot. Great start to the season. :billdance:

Heat got smoked 0-5. dobber Jr'ette was finally not happy with losing. She may grow into a soccer player, but it will take some more time. She does great with the ball until she looks up and sees a defender, then it's like, "OH crap! KICK THE BALL RIGHT TO THE DEFENDER IN FRONT OF ME! :runaway: :runaway:" I am considering telling her to just keep her head down and look at the ball.

Toddler dobber dribbles the ball all over the sidelines during the games and then repeatedly says, "I wanna go to park. Park, Daddy. PARRRRRRK!"

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
rumblings that ninja dobber had a good weekend  :Woot:
lol, how in the hell did I eff that up!?!

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Ninjas won 5-1. The one they gave up was an own goal. dobber Jr. had a goal and several opportunites, but he forgot he had a left foot. Great start to the season. :billdance:

Heat got smoked 0-5. dobber Jr'ette was finally not happy with losing. She may grow into a soccer player, but it will take some more time. She does great with the ball until she looks up and sees a defender, then it's like, "OH crap! KICK THE BALL RIGHT TO THE DEFENDER IN FRONT OF ME! :runaway: :runaway:" I am considering telling her to just keep her head down and look at the ball.

Toddler dobber dribbles the ball all over the sidelines during the games and then repeatedly says, "I wanna go to park. Park, Daddy. PARRRRRRK!"

I liked this post better in the twitter thread.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

I liked this post better in the twitter thread.
:lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
dobber squad seems pretty adorbs

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

toddler dobber knows what they want, and they know how to get it. total stud/ boss move.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

toddler dobber knows what they want, and they know how to get it. total stud/ boss move.
:horrorsurprise:I told him he had to wait until after the game, but Mrs. dobber couldn't hold out and toddler dobber went to the park!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Do the Ninjas have a scarf? Would buy.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:horrorsurprise:I told him he had to wait until after the game, but Mrs. dobber couldn't hold out and toddler dobber went to the park!

Called it!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Looks pretty slick imo.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Crazy numbers thing to think about:  I'm only 5 World Cups old  :surprised:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm turning 6 World Cups old in June

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

Will talk to coach. He probably has it all designed and everything. We do have a logo. I will look for it online and post here if I find it. Picture a ninja slicing soccer balls in half, but with his feet kicks.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Will talk to coach. He probably has it all designed and everything. We do have a logo. I will look for it online and post here if I find it. Picture a ninja slicing soccer balls in half, but with his feet kicks.

how does that work for scoring purposes? do the ninjas get half a point if they feet kick half of the ball into the goal?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
SportsCenter ?@SportsCenter  1h
THIS JUST IN: Ukraine cancels Wednesday's soccer friendly in Cyprus vs United States.

:frown:

Oh well. Weren't going to see Julian Green anyway, so I wasn't really going to care about this game.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Steven Goff ?@SoccerInsider  23s
USSF still awaiting word from Ukraine federation about status of friendly Wednesday in Cyprus. Stand by ...

:dunno:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cool read over on ESPN about the '94 team, supposed to be 1st of a 4 part series
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1733142/slogging-away-shadows?cc=5901

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Game on now.