Author Topic: Injury Report  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Injury Report
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 09:31:35 AM »
Dean was terrible passing out of doubles earlier this year, but he amazed me against OU. Teams are absolutely going to continue to find ways to double off and with Kam we will have all 5 positions that can legit hurt you with a 3 if you double off which would be fun to watch.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 09:37:31 AM »
This is the most fun I've had watching K-State hoops since that 10 team. For real.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 09:49:00 AM »
This is the most fun I've had watching K-State hoops since that 10 team. For real.
For real?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 10:10:43 AM »
For real?

I suppose I'd probably put 11 ahead because it was Pullen's final season and 13 was fun winning the league.

But I do really enjoy watching this team play, but some of that is recency bias.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »
If we play like we played against ASU, KU, OU then yes, but we have had some truly awful offense this year too.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 10:23:44 AM »
If we play like we played against ASU, KU, OU then yes, but we have had some truly awful offense this year too.

True. I definitely wouldn't have put this team on any "most fun" list after the Tulsa game.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 12:09:20 PM »
Like seriously just send Korn out on the road the rest of the damn year to get a quality freshman big, it's criminal that next year with the talent we have will be so weak at the 5.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 12:33:45 PM »
Just go small. Problem solved. No 5.

yeah, they should both play. It's just that Cartier needs to run point. This offense is completely different with him out front. Kam is a shooting guard, pure and simple.
This should be tryed sometime! Would be fun to see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »
does anyone think wade could go pro after this season?

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 01:39:00 PM »
does anyone think wade could go pro after this season?

Yes

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 01:55:00 PM »
Everyone is falling in love with Diarra.  Something fun to watch.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2018, 11:20:43 PM »

He still turns the ball over too much for me to love him. Though, experience will fix his TO issues.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 06:35:09 AM »

He still turns the ball over too much for me to love him. Though, experience will fix his TO issues.
The last 2 games there has been a point in the second half when we started to go into our funk that let's the other team to have a run to get the game close or to take the lead.  Usually the funk was started by a couple of Stoke misses from Lincoln.  Diarra is a ruthless killer.  When these funky moments happen he does his razzle-dazzle drives and gets a point, kind of like Jake.  We have not had a guard since Foster willing to go to the rim.  Now Flush doing it even better .....  getting a stir in the gruns!!!!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2018, 08:00:29 AM »

The last 2 games there has been a point in the second half when we started to go into our funk that let's the other team to have a run to get the game close or to take the lead.  Usually the funk was started by a couple of Stoke misses from Lincoln.  Diarra is a ruthless killer.  When these funky moments happen he does his razzle-dazzle drives and gets a point, kind of like Jake.  We have not had a guard since Foster willing to go to the rim. Now Flush doing it even better .....  getting a stir in the gruns!!!!!

Barry has shown a willingness to drive and finish.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 08:02:18 AM »
Just to pump the breaks a little.  Diarras turnovers let OU back in the in the game in the first half.  Dean Wades offense and Browns offense let us pull away in the second half. Diarra had a good second half partly due to OU deciding defense was not fun to play.  Diarra hitting 60% from three is great but won't continue.  However, the good thing is that he has shown he is a good shot.
Diarra was not able to bring the ball up the court against WVU press and had to turn that job over to Brown when Stokes was not in the line up. 

Diarra is getting better and getting more experience so may be ready for the next WVU game.  If Diarra keeps it up we will have a very good guard rotation in the last third of the Big 12 season including some times when we can put all three on the floor.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 09:53:11 AM »
Just to pump the breaks a little.  Diarras turnovers let OU back in the in the game in the first half.  Dean Wades offense and Browns offense let us pull away in the second half. Diarra had a good second half partly due to OU deciding defense was not fun to play.  Diarra hitting 60% from three is great but won't continue.  However, the good thing is that he has shown he is a good shot.
Diarra was not able to bring the ball up the court against WVU press and had to turn that job over to Brown when Stokes was not in the line up. 

Diarra is getting better and getting more experience so may be ready for the next WVU game.  If Diarra keeps it up we will have a very good guard rotation in the last third of the Big 12 season including some times when we can put all three on the floor.
They didnt help but having stockard and patrick on the floor at the same time was a nightmare and also was big in the comeback OU tried to mount

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 10:30:18 AM »
oscar has been pretty good at having some wtf lineups on the court his entire tenure, so i'll give him that.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »

Jevon Thomas, but more athletic
@Trogdor_gE

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »

Jevon Thomas, but more athletic

if you completely disregard shooting and size