Author Topic: Makol Mawien  (Read 98142 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Makol Mawein
« Reply #325 on: March 09, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
Michicat and MIR need to report to swallow crow

It's crap like this that's infuriating. He was great offensively in this tournament, he's going to be on the all-tournament team, not a single person on the planet saw that coming. This doesn't change the fact that he spent the majority of the season as a liability. He got pulled early again tonight. He played 30+ minutes yet somehow couldn't out rebound Kam or McGuirl, that's not good.

This is one of those [many many many] times where it would be better to admit you were wrong.

Tell me what I was wrong about.

The Big Train

Makol Mawein
« Reply #326 on: March 09, 2018, 08:56:17 PM »

It's crap like this that's infuriating. He was great offensively in this tournament, he's going to be on the all-tournament team, not a single person on the planet saw that coming. This doesn't change the fact that he spent the majority of the season as a liability. He got pulled early again tonight. He played 30+ minutes yet somehow couldn't out rebound Kam or McGuirl, that's not good.

This is one of those [many many many] times where it would be better to admit you were wrong.

Obviously Makol “big time move” Mawein is light years better than you portrayed him to be.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 09, 2018, 08:58:46 PM »
Dudes he played against Mitch Lightfoot.  Let’s just pump the breaks a bit. J
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

The Big Train

« Reply #328 on: March 09, 2018, 08:59:46 PM »
Dudes he played against Mitch Lightfoot.  Let’s just pump the breaks a bit. J

Lightfoot plays for TCU too :confused:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 09, 2018, 09:20:55 PM »

Obviously Makol “big time move” Mawein is light years better than you portrayed him to be.

So those games where he played horrifically, he really didn't? I think the only two games on his game log that have changed in the last 36 hours were yesterday's and today's. If I go back and watch the TCU game from last week would I hear Dino Gaudio dubbed over his "what is he doing out there" when talking about Mak?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 09, 2018, 09:24:11 PM »
Juco player who has been learning how to play Webers defense and fit into the offense.  Biggest problem has been early fouls but slowly getting over that.   Can score and plays great defense.  Surprised all of our fans do not appreciate having him on out team.
Also, 29 on 13 for 19 tonight.
Hot take from Mak’s uncle
:adios:

The Big Train

« Reply #331 on: March 09, 2018, 09:27:28 PM »

So those games where he played horrifically, he really didn't? I think the only two games on his game log that have changed in the last 36 hours were yesterday's and today's. If I go back and watch the TCU game from last week would I hear Dino Gaudio dubbed over his "what is he doing out there" when talking about Mak?

You’ve had excuses all year for the games he’s played well.  I mean he’s just not as bad as you want him to be.  So are we taking everything an announcers says as the word?  I mean the same people say oscar is one of the best coaches in the league.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 09, 2018, 09:44:30 PM »
mir/chigancat has said all along he'd be alright if he tried...

The Big Train

« Reply #333 on: March 09, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »
So who does that reflect on more, oscar or Mawein?  He just like the sprint center that much he was like, “I think I’ll just play harder today”?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 09, 2018, 09:57:35 PM »
you could also say with oscar's guidance makol went from a scrub to a legit big 12 center.

but really we don't know crap about what goes on behind the scenes.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 09, 2018, 09:58:30 PM »
So who does that reflect on more, oscar or Mawein?  He just like the sprint center that much he was like, “I think I’ll just play harder today”?
oscar, he never would play for most coaches for just of the year, his laziness should have been unacceptable.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2018, 09:59:27 PM »
He's the worst big in the history of kstate bball
- michicat and mir

Mak scores 29 against ku, 16 the game before, etc.

I told you he was awful bc [cites anecdotal stat]. I'm not wrong! [Sucks thumb and throws self on floor]
- michicat and mir
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #337 on: March 09, 2018, 10:02:40 PM »
oscar, he never would play for most coaches for just of the year, his laziness should have been unacceptable.

Alright so let’s explore this a bit.  His best game is with Dean and Barry both out.  He’s forced to get the ball more.  If Dean and Barry play, who is in control of who gets the ball?  oscar is.  This is such a ridiculous argument. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2018, 10:06:40 PM »

You’ve had excuses all year for the games he’s played well.  I mean he’s just not as bad as you want him to be.  So are we taking everything an announcers says as the word?  I mean the same people say oscar is one of the best coaches in the league.

Are you trolling? Seriously. Pointing out his weaknesses is having excuses, what do I need an excuse for? Am I making an excuse if I point out he had the lowest rebound rate tonight of any player that actually saw real playing time?

He's playing harder and more definitively with the ball, I'm excessively happy about that. Again, that doesn't make his past transgressions non-existent.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 09, 2018, 10:08:51 PM »

Alright so let’s explore this a bit.  His best game is with Dean and Barry both out.  He’s forced to get the ball more.  If Dean and Barry play, who is in control of who gets the ball?  oscar is.  This is such a ridiculous argument.

I'm not even going to try to understand what your point is

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2018, 10:09:38 PM »
He's the worst big in the history of kstate bball
- michicat and mir

Mak scores 29 against ku, 16 the game before, etc.

I told you he was awful bc [cites anecdotal stat]. I'm not wrong! [Sucks thumb and throws self on floor]
- michicat and mir

He's definitely not the worst big in the history of the program, if I said that I was wrong.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2018, 10:09:49 PM »
Ya know, Jordan never amassed a lot of assists, so he's basically the worst guard in Bulls history.
-MIR
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2018, 10:12:59 PM »

Are you trolling? Seriously. Pointing out his weaknesses is having excuses, what do I need an excuse for? Am I making an excuse if I point out he had the lowest rebound rate tonight of any player that actually saw real playing time?

He's playing harder and more definitively with the ball, I'm excessively happy about that. Again, that doesn't make his past transgressions non-existent.

He had almost half our points tonight on 13-19 shooting.  He hasn’t been a rebounding machine all year.  You portrayed him as an all around garbage player, he’s not.  Why does he need big rebounding numbers if he’s scoring almost half the points?

Again I think this just comes back to oscar.  With Barry and Dean out shows how much of a waste offensively he’s been this year from lack of coaching.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 09, 2018, 10:13:37 PM »
Ya know, Jordan never amassed a lot of assists, so he's basically the worst guard in Bulls history.
-MIR

You probably should have walked off with what I previously gave you because this might be the worst analogy in the history of analogies, seriously.

The Big Train

« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2018, 10:14:13 PM »

oscar doesn’t know how to manage the talent he has outside of one or two players

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2018, 10:17:10 PM »

He had almost half our points tonight on 13-19 shooting.  He hasn’t been a rebounding machine all year.  You portrayed him as an all around garbage player, he’s not.  Why does he need big rebounding numbers if he’s scoring almost half the points?

Again I think this just comes back to oscar.  With Barry and Dean out shows how much of a waste offensively he’s been this year from lack of coaching.

No, I haven't, not even close. I'm done with this because either you can't read or you're drunk. I can't argue with you if you don't even know what my critiques were. This isn't the issue rusty had with him either.

Also you keep hammering whatever you're saying about oscar but none of us understand what the hell you're taking about.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2018, 10:18:38 PM »

oscar doesn’t know how to manage the talent he has outside of one or two players

My God.

The Big Train

« Reply #347 on: March 09, 2018, 10:19:04 PM »
:confused:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 09, 2018, 10:22:00 PM »
-MIR

You probably should have walked off with what I previously gave you because this might be the worst analogy in the history of analogies, seriously.
Literally has a 17 assist NBA game
:adios:

The Big Train

« Reply #349 on: March 09, 2018, 10:25:05 PM »
-MIR

Literally has a 17 assist NBA game

FSD is pretty devoid of factual statements.