TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Makol Mawien

(1/164) > >>

MakeItRain:
I know he isn't any good but my goodness the referees hate that dude. Both first half fouls were bad, the second one was just for boxing out, he didn't even back out just got into position. This is at least the third game I've seen this happen to him.

Lucas Scoopsalot:
He always has his hands on the offense though. Maybe if he used his hands less.

MakeItRain:
I made a point to watch him in the second half because the game was such a blow out, but he is the worst big we've had in the three decades I've watched K-State basketball. He has no instincts and might be afraid. He's never in the right position to rebound and when he is, by just sheer happenstance, he gets beat to the ball every single time.

Trim:
I also hate him, whichever one he is.

Kat Kid:

--- Quote from: MakeItRain on January 16, 2018, 10:27:38 PM ---I made a point to watch him in the second half because the game was such a blow out, but he is the worst big we've had in the three decades I've watched K-State basketball. He has no instincts and might be afraid. He's never in the right position to rebound and when he is, by just sheer happenstance, he gets beat to the ball every single time.

--- End quote ---

There was a possession where he lost his man 3 times in the paint, fouled him and the OU guy got called for a travel. He fouls on box outs a lot. He is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version