General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

The Moon

<< < (9/9)

Sandstone Outcropping:
Everyone needs to check out the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in the western sky tonight. I went out around 8pm last night and thought someone was flying a giant drone. It is very striking and cool to see. I don't know how often it happens but I don't remember ever seeing anything like it.

nicname:

--- Quote from: Sandstone Outcropping on March 02, 2023, 10:02:54 AM ---Everyone needs to check out the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in the western sky tonight. I went out around 8pm last night and thought someone was flying a giant drone. It is very striking and cool to see. I don't know how often it happens but I don't remember ever seeing anything like it.

--- End quote ---

Same!

Spracne:

--- Quote from: Sandstone Outcropping on March 02, 2023, 10:02:54 AM ---Everyone needs to check out the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in the western sky tonight. I went out around 8pm last night and thought someone was flying a giant drone. It is very striking and cool to see. I don't know how often it happens but I don't remember ever seeing anything like it.

--- End quote ---

I checked out the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version