Author Topic: 2017 in Review (Pit Style)  (Read 4155 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2017 in Review (Pit Style)
« on: December 27, 2017, 11:55:10 AM »
IMHO, 2017 was a pretty amazing year for America.

1. Stock market, already performing strongly under Obama, went absolutely bananas under President Business, jumping about 6,000 points (over 25%) in one year! Amazing for retirement and college savings accounts and other investments.

2. About 2 million new jobs created and unemployment down to 4%. Labor Force Participation Rate is slowly eking back up after decades of decline.

3. GDP now growing at 3% and likely to go higher?!

4. By most estimates, illegal immigration has dropped by at least 50%. And this without the wall (speaking of which, the prototypes look damned sexy).

5. Papa Trump delivers a massive tax cut to the Dub family, and for the vast majority of Americans. Also slashes corporate tax rate and the rest of the world is now concerned about America's "unfair advantage."

6. We have an unabashedly America First president in the WH.

7. Scott Pruitt heads the EPA. The world hasn't ended. The Man-made Global Warming Catastrophe is still a sham. We withdraw from the absurd Paris Agreement.

8. Energy exports at an all time high. ANWR (a small slice, at least) open for drilling. Oil prices continue to be quite reasonable.

9. ISIS is in shambles.

10. On the education front, Betsy Devos is rolling back the Obama admin's absurd Title IX sexual assault kangaroo court and co-ed locker room guidances.

11. We've finally moved our Israeli embassy to what everyone knows is Israel's capital. The UN condemns. We slash nearly $300 million in funding to the UN.

12. We're starting to see how truly lucky we are to have dodged the Hillary bullet, with all her Russian COLUSION on Uranium One and the Trump dossier peddling.

13. Gorsuch!! Trump’s addition of textualists like Gorsuch and others to the federal bench may hinder liberal (and some conservative) aims, but it is good for the rule of law. I could not have asked for a better replacement for Scalia. Scary to think we close that seat was to flipping to another liberal ideologue.

GO AMERICA! I am excited to see what 2018 brings, especially on the economic front!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:46:32 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 in Review (Pit Style)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 11:59:56 AM »
Decent points.  Glad Putin was wrong

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »
170 pages of lol trump
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 12:12:20 PM »
Ksudub fervently defending a child molester

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 12:16:54 PM »
2017 will forever be remembered as the year libs got owned super hard by:

1. Making racism cool again

2. Trump exposing every major news outlet as completely false, thus meaning only Trump himself can be trusted

3. USA starting to go back to third world status in foreign relations (no Paris accords, non-neutral on Israel/Palestine, raising North Korean influence)

4. Continuing an upward economic trend that indisputably started during Obama's presidency

5. Deciding not to repeal/replace Obamacare and instead just taking away the only thing that made it viable (with absolutely no prospect of a fix in sight)

6. Working to deport a large segment of our future work force who were educated in America and consider themselves Americans

7. Almost losing a senate race to a pedophile

8. Massively increasing spending and adding to the deficit
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:26:02 PM by catastrophe »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »
KSU has laid out some good things that have happened in America in 2017.  For balance I would like a list of bad things that have happened in America in 2017 before I make my decision about whether or not 2017 was a good year for America.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 12:33:48 PM »
As bad as 2017 looked, it is still better than I anticipated. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 12:36:07 PM »
Negatives....

1. GOP failed to repeal and replace Obamacare - it's just gonna get worse and worse (and likely more and more expensive).

2. GOP didn't even try to cut spending. Deficit still exceeds $600 billion.

3. Liberals, the federal bureaucracy, and the media (but I repeat myself) completely lost their crap their year (not good for America in the long run).

4. Rise of the "Antifa" fascist movement.

5. Las Vegas and other mass shootings.

6. Hurricane devastation.

Items 3 and 4 are in direct response to the Trumpster, so I can live with them, especially with as amazing as Trump has been for America.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 10:23:14 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 12:47:08 PM »
Negatives....

1. GOP failed to repeal and replace Obamacare - it's just gonna get worse and worse (and likely more and more expensive).

2. GOP didn't even try to cut spending. Deficit still exceeds $600 billion.

3. Liberals, the federal bureaucracy, and the media (but I repeat myself) completely lost their crap their year (not good for America in the long run).

4. Rise of the "Antifa" fascist movement.

5. Las Vegas and other mass shootings.

Items 3 and 4 are in direct response to the Trumpster, so I can live with them, especially with as amazing as Trump has been for America.

Sure, that's all of the negative things from 2017  :rolleyes:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2017, 01:28:12 PM »
Prediction:

Anything good that happened in 2017 was still because of Obama and anything bad that happened is directly linked to Trump. Rinse and repeat.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 02:30:40 PM »
Our little territory in the Caribbean is still largely without power and basic necessities so that's probably a negative
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 02:51:29 PM »
Prediction:

Anything good that happened in 2017 was still because of Obama and anything bad that happened is directly linked to Trump. Rinse and repeat.

yes, that is definitely the way this thread is going

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2017, 03:32:09 PM »
I think women standing up to sex offenders in positions of power is pretty great.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2017, 03:34:25 PM »
Prediction:

yes, that is definitely the way this thread is going
FIGHT ME!!!

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 04:20:21 PM »
I think women standing up to male liberal sex offenders in positions of power is pretty great.

fixed, the dems are getting busted doing this at a 10 to 1 rate.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:24:50 PM by gatoveintisiete »
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »
K-S-U-W, do you believe that the empowerment and rise of the alt-right and white nationists to the mainstream was a positive or negative or do you believe that it even happened?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 05:07:59 PM »
why is #11 amazing for america?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 07:48:58 PM »
K-S-U-W, do you believe that the empowerment and rise of the alt-right and white nationists to the mainstream was a positive or negative or do you believe that it even happened?

No I don’t believe they are any more empowered or mainstream than they were last year, or the year before. Media has certainly given them greater exposure in an effort to link them to Trump....

Now “Antifa” on the other hand, that merry band of fascists, the liberal Tea Party, certainly emerged this year. You can’t dispute that.

The Big Train

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
There's blame on both sides puni, remember?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2017, 07:57:18 PM »

No I don’t believe they are any more empowered or mainstream than they were last year, or the year before. Media has certainly given them greater exposure in an effort to link them to Trump....

good people on both sides

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2017, 09:23:23 PM »

This appears to be the latest liberal mythology, just like “hands up don’t shoot.” No rational person can deny that Antifa came armed to the protest and poured gasoline on the fire in Charlottesville, but to liberals it is an outrage for Trump to say there was blame on both sides. See Point 3 of my negatives list.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 09:25:17 PM »
Antifa deserve to get run over by cars and die

-KSUW and also white supremacists

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 09:26:49 PM »
o it was just the media my bad

The Big Train

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »

This appears to be the latest liberal mythology, just like “hands up don’t shoot.” No rational person can deny that Antifa came armed to the protest and poured gasoline on the fire in Charlottesville, but to liberals it is an outrage for Trump to say there was blame on both sides. See Point 3 of my negatives list.

Antifa came a day after this very peaceful, civil, respectful protest.  These people didn't pour gasoline on the fire to begin with.  KSUW and Trump both viciously defend this "peaceful" protest because they relate so closely with these people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »

Don't forget the defense of pedophilia via jesus