Author Topic: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohrs, Robbie R, McCabe ??? (BigO) Brennan  (Read 14535 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Strzok.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 12:33:45 PM »
While.making my regular Friday chicken liver run, I was listening to Rush commenting about Strzok.  This guy was head of the FBI counter intelligence program.  It is rumored he took the dossier from Fusion One, guzzied it up, and used as the document to get the FISA court to allow eavesdropping on Flynn and others.  This week we learned some high mucker in DOJ met with Fusion about the dossier.  Rush pointed out that the FBI paid for part of the dossier.  Clinton paid the rest.  Ugly crap soup abrewing.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 12:39:19 PM »
This is how they lie to pave the way for Trump to fire Mueller. Certain people here will be 100% on board with it.

:frown:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »
This is how they lie to pave the way for Trump to fire Mueller. Certain people here will be 100% on board with it.

:frown:

I can't wait until the real story comes out. Don't keep us in suspense like this!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2017, 07:04:31 AM »
From the Daily Caller:
"The co-founder of Trump dossier firm Fusion GPS confirmed in court filings on Tuesday that he met last year with Justice Department official B-ruce Ohr and hired Ohr’s wife to help with the opposition research firm’s investigation of Donald Trump.

Glenn Simpson said in a declaration filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. that he met “at [Ohr’s] request” weeks after the presidential election. Simpson stated that Ohr, who recently held the position of deputy assistant attorney general, sought the meeting “to discuss our findings regarding Russia and the election.”  Simpson also disclosed that Fusion GPS hired Ohr’s wife, Nellie, to serve as a subcontractor on Trump-related work."

This appears to be a plot to subvert American democracy.  These people.of great power with the bureaucratic weapon of police power were conspiracying to take down Trump who they loathed.  I think this goes all of the way to Obama.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:18:48 AM by renocat »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 07:21:22 AM »
Speaking of Mr. Careless, how did someone with such clear political bias get within 10 miles of the Clinton email and Russian investigation? 

Pretty telling when it took a inspector general investigation to get Mr. Careless removed from the Mueller team. 

Then there’s a lead attorney who had multiple prosecutions destroyed by higher courts.  Several of which were shown to be massive over reaches in prosecutorial powers with unethical behavior that should have required sanction if not disbarment.

Half the Mueller team were openly supporters of the Clinton’s.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 08:02:30 AM »
Haven't like 4 members of Trump's cabinet called him an idiot on the record?

Online libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2017, 08:04:15 AM »
"rough ridin' moron" reportedly
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2017, 08:11:07 AM »
That Trump is an idiot is not even an opinion, really. It's more of a demonstrable fact.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:36 AM »
This ain't about one person, Mueller.  It is about an interconnected group of Trump haters who were using their police power to subvert an election for President and then to sow frivolous claims to destroy a President.  Why am I incriminating Obama?  Much of this horse manure is because Obama's Lawyer Shifty Swifty said we should nail Trump for violating the Logan Act.  Dax can tell you who was the last turd prosecured under this act.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2017, 08:21:53 AM »
This ain't about one person, Mueller.  It is about an interconnected group of Trump haters who were using their police power to subvert an election for President and then to sow frivolous claims to destroy a President.  Why am I incriminating Obama?  Much of this horse manure is because Obama's Lawyer Shifty Swifty said we should nail Trump for violating the Logan Act.  Dax can tell you who was the last turd prosecured under this act.
No other idiots would break such a law so we shouldn't prosecute anybody for it. Interesting angle.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
Oh.

F.B.I. regulations allow agents to express opinions “as an individual privately and publicly on political subjects and candidates.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2017, 09:06:08 AM »
Welp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2017, 09:09:25 AM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2017, 09:11:19 AM »
Oh.

F.B.I. regulations allow agents to express opinions “as an individual privately and publicly on political subjects and candidates.”

Yes they can express themselves, but not use their police power to create a fabricated document that is the cornerstone of a concentrated and coordinated effort to destroy democracy.  This is swamp treason.  KBG crap.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2017, 09:16:31 AM »
Oh.

Yes they can express themselves, but not use their police power to create a fabricated document that is the cornerstone of a concentrated and coordinated effort to destroy democracy.  This is swamp treason.  KBG crap.
And what has been disproved in the dossier? In fact most things have collaborated by the Judiciary commitee.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »
Oh.

This guy created the dossier?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ????
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2017, 09:51:32 AM »
If the situation was reversed (and without Mr. Careless and James “unilateral self appointment” Comey it would have been), then the 24/7/365 Lib meltdown would have moved from 11 to 12.

Online libstradamus

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »
Dax loves a good conspiratorial what if  :excited:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2017, 10:07:29 AM »
Dax loves a good conspiratorial what if  :excited:

Changing what the email situation was called is not a conspiracy, lib.

SMDH, sad

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2017, 10:07:42 AM »

I feel like that last part cannot be emphasized enough. So many Republicans are acting like Mueller should have broken the law.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2017, 10:12:32 AM »

I feel like that last part cannot be emphasized enough. So many Republicans are acting like Mueller should have broken the law.

Great diversion, let's look at what a few people think, as a way of distracting from what is actually happening.

There's no getting around the fact that James "unilateral self appointment" Comey and Mueller are BFF's.   

In a broader context, it's hilarious to watch Dem-Libs squirm when they're questioned about all these ties between the DNC and Fusion GPS, and there's still nothing even resembling a straight answer as to if (or why) the FBI paid taxpayer money towards the dossier.

Online libstradamus

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2017, 10:14:19 AM »
Dax always brings his best conspiracies when angry, today is going to be a blessing  :excited:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
Dax always brings his best conspiracies when angry, today is going to be a blessing  :excited:

Weird that you would use the word conspiracy in such a dismissive manner when people are actually being called in front of Congress to testify about this.

But lib gonna lib

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2017, 10:58:19 AM »
People are being called in front of Congress to testify about Russian COLUSION. I take it you disagree with those calling it a witch hunt?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
Russian COLUSION people are the new Birthers.