Author Topic: is it realistic to expect chris klieman to win multiple natty's at ksu?  (Read 5036 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
We canned the coach of the century's ass and it was easy for him to move out given the lack of nattys to box up.  That's the standard we have at KSU, and if eff head can't produce nattys, he gotta go.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
We canned the coach of the century's ass and it was easy for him to move out given the lack of nattys to box up.  That's the standard we have at KSU, and if eff head can't produce nattys, he gotta go.

THE WORD.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
Katdaddy

Quote from: Trim

THE WORD.

Be sure to pick a Good Word; maybe One of The Best Words  ----  AssHat instantly comes to mind.
But, hey, what do I know? Since I began my coaching training in Oo-klee-Homer, 3 HOF HS Coaches in Arkansas, Western Tex-AZZ, and East New-Braska?
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
I think eff-head is the word you're searching for.  :nono:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You're god damned right kdiddy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
Katdaddy
I think eff-head is the word you're searching for.  :nono:

Nope. ASSHat is the best word.

I watched people exactly like many of you kill the Razorbacks by getting rid of Houston Nutt. The Hogs haven't been worth a damn since Nutt was run off. And I even remember "The Game of The Century" when Ricardo MudHouse Nixon was there to watch TEX-AZZ play Arkansas for the National Championship:

The 1969 Texas vs. Arkansas football game, sometimes referred to as the "Game of the Century", was a college football game played on December 6 in which No. 1 Texas visited No. 2 Arkansas at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas.[2] The Longhorns came back from a 14–0 deficit after three quarters to win 15–14.[3][4][5][6] They won the Cotton Bowl Classic (by four points with a late touchdown drive) and were selected as national champions.[7]

The 1969 season marked the centennial of college football, and this game decided the Southwest Conference championship, as well as its berth in the Cotton Bowl. ABC television executive Beano Cook had arranged for Texas and Arkansas to play the final game of the regular season, moving their usual October date to the first weekend in December. ABC Sports executive Roone Arledge persuaded Arkansas coach Frank Broyles to move the game with a promise that President Richard Nixon would attend, and ABC would televise Arkansas' season opener in 1970 against Stanford (and its star quarterback, Jim Plunkett).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Texas_vs._Arkansas_football_game
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: is it realistic to expect chris klieman to win multiple natty's at ksu?
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2020, 03:14:12 PM »
Feels good to have Klieman and Saban mentioned in the same sentence

https://twitter.com/ContinuedFight/status/1225845189870178304?s=19

To EMAW or Not to EMAW