Author Topic: Dear Force  (Read 1889 times)

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Dear Force
« on: November 24, 2017, 08:02:13 AM »
Dear Force,
Congratulations. I throw in the towel. Will you let up, if we bring in a cheater next year? I’ve always heard that nice guys finish last. I’m a believer.
At Lawrence last year, you made sure Dean’s shot rimmed out. It would have meant a national ranking and almost automatic bid. But you weren’t through. You wanted to bury our ball players so you plugged up a refs whistle so Svi could run for a score. At Tech, you slapped Barry across the head as he was going for the win but, once again, it wasn’t enough. You opened up the refs whistle so your instrument could levy a technical, which put the game out of reach. Then you made Barry hit the last second half cout heave.
Now, you've started again. Our two guards put on a show that will hardly be matched rest of the season. Denis and Jake carried us to an elite 8 on performances that were no more spectacular. But, for some reason, they never had to overcome a 22 point free throw discrepancy. Yes 22 point gimmies. There isn’t a team in the country that could overcome such a discrepancy and our guys still only lost by two. Man, even you have to be blushing on this one.
Then, after you demanded the refs spot ASU a 22 point margin, you demanded they swallow the whistle when their west coast star fell along the sideline and slid. After shafting another team with such a discrepancy, any ref would have called a travel, but not when it comes to K-State.
Lastly , Dear Force, Kamau was draining everything, but not the last shot that would have won the game. Now, I’ll address my fellow fans.
We scored 90 points. They scored 22 more free throws than our guys, but still only won by two. We fouled more, but are you telling me that there wasn’t five measley free throws that should have gone the other way?
Barry and Kam did what they had to do and that was shoot us past this discrepancy. It was a performance that probably won’t be matched this season by a guard duo.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Force
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 08:45:57 AM »
That guy....... :facepalm:

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
Force knows Oscar is a loser.

Offline cat97

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 09:26:46 AM »
Good to see Life cares enough about our team to lurk on another site and then copy a post for this site.  Or maybe you wrote that yourself. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:29:48 AM by cat97 »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
Life is a transCarer.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 12:25:06 PM »
That site is gaining steam, Kenn gave the members a scolding for not being loyal fans, they locked the thread on the ASU game it was delightful reading

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
That site is gaining steam, Kenn gave the members a scolding for not being loyal fans, they locked the thread on the ASU game it was delightful reading

What site is it?

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 01:14:42 PM »

What site is it?

http://www.k-statefans.com/forums/index.php

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 01:19:23 PM »
Barf

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 02:15:40 PM »

What site is it?

Is that something the ex-scout people made rather than partake in the free trash board on gpc after gpc absorbed them?

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »

What site is it?

Is that something the ex-scout people made rather than partake in the free trash board on gpc after gpc absorbed them?

It’s been around longer than that.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 04:38:13 PM »
looks like puffdaddy, kenn, learnin, p dave got some anti Weber rebels on that board, any of you lads dual members of this elite board and that minor league site?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »
i love these posts.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 05:57:48 PM »
Gem of a site.  So much LOL and amazed these people really exist.