Author Topic: Roll call! Who is on board  (Read 35432 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Roll call! Who is on board
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2018, 12:54:16 PM »
I'm not fooled :don'tcare:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2018, 12:56:28 PM »
These guys (Brown/Stokes) need to talk to Pullen because that's their pro ceiling. Its not a bad one, Pullen has done well playing overseas, but he just doesn't have the size to be an NBA player.

Honestly, Wade is probably most likely to make an NBA roster, perhaps in a role similar to what got Cartier Martin some time in the league. I don't think he's getting drafted to do that though. Plus, though my perception could be wrong, as a small town Kansas kid he seems like a guy that would come back as a senior to have a special season at K-State.

I think Dean will end up being a significantly higher prospect than Cartier was. I really think he can get a second round grade this year. If he comes back and doesn't get injured he'll get drafted higher than Bill and will likely have a better career.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2018, 12:58:20 PM »
These guys (Brown/Stokes) need to talk to Pullen because that's their pro ceiling. Its not a bad one, Pullen has done well playing overseas, but he just doesn't have the size to be an NBA player.

Honestly, Wade is probably most likely to make an NBA roster, perhaps in a role similar to what got Cartier Martin some time in the league. I don't think he's getting drafted to do that though. Plus, though my perception could be wrong, as a small town Kansas kid he seems like a guy that would come back as a senior to have a special season at K-State.

I think Dean will end up being a significantly higher prospect than Cartier was. I really think he can get a second round grade this year. If he comes back and doesn't get injured he'll get drafted higher than Bill and will likely have a better career.

Definitely possible. He still seems like a tweener a bit, but I don't watch enough NBA to know better. Can he handle it well enough to play a SF/PF and can he guard at that level would be my questions.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2018, 01:02:09 PM »
I expect to win on average 1 ncaa game every year. oscar has 0 so far, so he needs to win 6 this year for him to meet my expectations

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2018, 01:07:36 PM »
All oscar does is recruit NBA talent.  :love:
whats this now?
Are you reading along with the thread?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2018, 01:09:01 PM »
I expect to win on average 1 ncaa game every year. oscar has 0 so far, so he needs to win 6 this year for him to meet my expectations
I still find it super adorable those discounting his opening round win last year. It counts, butthurt dorks.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2018, 01:15:12 PM »
LOL at counting getting into the round of 64 a tournament win. Typical oscar loser mentality.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:13 PM »
I still find it super adorable those discounting his opening round win last year. It counts, butthurt dorks.

it's round 0, you don't even have to pick that game in your bracket that's how insignificant it is, gmafb

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2018, 01:22:16 PM »
LOL at counting getting into the round of 64 a tournament win. Typical oscar loser mentality.
Totes, man! You know what's a total loser mentality? Obsessing over a coach that left us that's only going to make the tourney 1 out of 6 years at his new home. That's pretty rough ridin' losery to me, #LIFE.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »
Yes they walked into totally the same situations  :facepalm: Also Frank has TWICE as many tournament wins in that ONE year than oscar does in his last THIRTEEN seasons COMBINED  :flush:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
Some people just can't get frank off their mind
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2018, 01:30:41 PM »

it's round 0, you don't even have to pick that game in your bracket that's how insignificant it is, gmafb
the tournament consists of several rounds. They are currently named, in order of first to last:

The First Four
The First Round (the Round of 64)
The Second Round (the Round of 32)
The Regional Semi-finals (participating teams are known popularly as the "Sweet Sixteen")
The Regional Finals (participating teams are known commonly as the "Elite Eight")
The National Semi-finals (participating teams are referred to officially as the "Final Four")
The National Championship

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2018, 01:31:52 PM »
Yes they walked into totally the same situations  :facepalm: Also Frank has TWICE as many tournament wins in that ONE year than oscar does in his last THIRTEEN seasons COMBINED  :flush:
Still has zero conference championships and he's had 6 years to make a stable program and has failed. You're the one who brings up Frank 24/7. rough ridin' get over it, dipshit.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2018, 01:32:35 PM »
a final four run every 5 years sounds better than making the tourney 3 out of 5 and getting bounced in the first round EV-ER-Y-TIME.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2018, 01:33:24 PM »
a final four run every 5 years sounds better than making the tourney 3 out of 5 and getting bounced in the first round EV-ER-Y-TIME.
Add a big 12 'ship and would take.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »
anyone who counts that as a tournament win has a hard time reading

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »
Consistency is key. SEC is a far shittier conference too. I'm really surprised Frank hasn't made a bigger dent there.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2018, 01:35:16 PM »
The NCAA tournament consists of 68 teams. They advanced to the round of 64. Maybe do some research.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2018, 01:36:11 PM »
 :lol: at anyone GAF about a conference championship. Everyone forgets who won like 2 weeks after the season is over

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »
The NCAA tournament consists of 68 teams. They advanced to the round of 64. Maybe do some research.

:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2018, 01:38:54 PM »
:lol: at anyone GAF about a conference championship. Everyone forgets who won like 2 weeks after the season is over
That was K-State's first Conference Championship since 1977, you downgrade.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
whats this now?
YES! now who exactly are you saying when you say "oscar recruits nba talent" ?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
whats this now?
YES! now who exactly are you saying when you say "oscar recruits nba talent" ?
We've been talking about a few potential departures. Wes, Foster, Wade, and now Brown and Stokes are getting looks.  :love: I mean, wow!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2018, 01:53:19 PM »
really i would be much more gung ho about oscar if he hadn't lost a home game to a 13 seed in the first round. that way i would know he can at least win when he's got a good team.

i mean it's like currie said here's the keys to the hot rod ( ;) ) oscar, why don't you take her out on the track and open her up, and then after the first straightaway oscar intimidator'd himself right into the wall

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2018, 01:53:47 PM »
You can count that win, along with the NCAA and K-State. It’s still a joke that you want to give credit to a coach for barely making the tournament. Outright hilarious that you argue the asterisk in the same thread while discounting Frank’s 4 consecutive wins.