Author Topic: I’ll be watching basketball all day faggots!  (Read 5635 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I’ll be watching basketball all day faggots!
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2018, 04:43:50 PM »
So we already knew he would be there when we all would be.  The part about convincing him was Saturday night when we wanted him to be part of our celebrationPAK. 

There's probably a more contemporaneous thread about the chat episode.

I'm not sure if you remember the phone call we made to him on Saturday night but it was lol.

I do; that's also how I realized just a bit ago that it was a smartphone I had at the time and the shitty camera that was on it.

I'll text you the pic you were thinking of; too many people to ask if it's cool to post w/o pak heads.

The one with the heads is absolutely in the recap thread. I think it was the first time that had been done to a pic on here and the photo was hilarious. Maybe 'clams posted the pak head group pic?
I think the first one was the group pic with Frank at the signing thing at New Market square when he came over to Pizzacats place. There def was one of the Roosters too.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: I’ll be watching basketball all day faggots!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:38 PM »
I looked through a few promising threads from back then but didn't find it.  Even if it was there, good chance it's gone due to almost every photo hosting service from back then going under or charging people.