Author Topic: MORAL DILEMMA  (Read 3119 times)

The Big Train

Re: MORAL DILEMMA
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 11:16:04 PM »
This thread does NOT disappoint.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 12:41:45 PM »
On a new streak of 4 freebies in a row.   :horrorsurprise:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »
WE'RE BACK IN IT!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2017, 01:17:36 PM »
5 in a row.    Something interesting about the last 3:  I have purchased a Sunbelt® Bakery Sweet & Salty® Chewy Granola Bar with my drink and ONLY the 32 oz drink was free.  Paid 53 cents for granola bar.  Interesting to say the least.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2017, 02:08:03 PM »
Let it ride!

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 02:14:15 PM »
Do you have a good poker face? :dubious:  If you don't you might want to think about the fact that they have a camera on you..  If you're like this every time you get a freebie --> :drool: :Woot: :eek: :Woot: :drool: you're busted pal.  They review the camera often....I know because I have a friend that went to KU that works at those places and that's what he does.  Please be careful.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2017, 02:19:52 PM »
Do you have a good poker face? :dubious:  If you don't you might want to think about the fact that they have a camera on you..  If you're like this every time you get a freebie --> :drool: :Woot: :eek: :Woot: :drool: you're busted pal.  They review the camera often....I know because I have a friend that went to KU that works at those places and that's what he does.  Please be careful.

I don't yell and dance or anything but I do smile and I think a couple times I've said "Oh cool" or something similar.  Do you think that will present a problem?  Thanks for the tip and I will be careful.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2017, 02:26:57 PM »
i'm no expert but i don't think you want to nonchalantly say "oh cool" ev-er-y single time.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2017, 02:34:25 PM »

I don't yell and dance or anything but I do smile and I think a couple times I've said "Oh cool" or something similar.  Do you think that will present a problem?  Thanks for the tip and I will be careful.

Pretty sure Ted Bundy did the EXACT same thing before he got caught. :ohno: Something to think about.  :buh-bye:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »
I was listening to a podcast about Ted bundy today and you are incorrect
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »
I was listening to a podcast about Ted bundy today and you are incorrect

I said, 'pretty sure' bud.  And what an incredibly odd podcast to listen to?  What will you be listening to next?  :jerk: I'm trying to help people here because that's what I do.  Put that on your podcast list and smoke it. :shakesfist: