Author Topic: THE END OF THE 2023 PXIIAD POTATO FAMINE GIVES FD A GIGANT SAD  (Read 60134 times)

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
also you know at home depot how they have that lollipop tree at the register that has lots of gourmet-lookin lollipops that are like cotton candy or pina colada flavored or whatever? 

If that home depot lollipop tree was made out of a potato and was at the eugene home depot  then all the lollipops would be banana-flavored

oregon’s players look like banana lollipops is what im saying
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
This game is pretty rough ridin' boring. No hot potato’s

Agree boring AF right now but think about the UVA/MIAMI game that was on earlier.  Super snoozy for 3.5 quarters, but a 10-9 game becomes hella interesting with 4 minutes left

Just need ralphie to keep it close enough so I don’t fall asleep
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
This game is even more boring now that Oregon is kicking ass
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
fell asleep
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
ok, since apparently there’s only like 2 guys not named fd that post on this board anymore and I’ve been talking to myself all day anyway might as well keep it rolling and give myself the no-snooze guarantee

A heah we go

Sailgators vs the fightin’ Sandra Bullocks on FS1

also I’m gonna go ahead and grant hawaii, boise state, memphis, Fresno, and nevada honorary pxiiad status.  go rainbow warriors
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
you know what never works but sandra bullock does on every other play?  That weird motion where you’re in shotgun with a running back and then the running back sprints like directly toward the sideline but is NEVER EVER ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN THE PLAY EVER
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
You know when you’re at church or at a PTO meeting or at ur kids sports practice or at something that needs fundraising and someone at that function is like “hay we need to do some fundraising anybody got any ideas?” and no one speaks up everyone kinda looks out the side of their eyes and then u are like “hey i got a idea let’s sell single raw potatoes”

And you dont exactly get a ringing endorsement but no one is like “hay the raw potato sale is a bad idea” so you proceed hoping the best but then no one participates and u have to do all of the potato leg work urself and it turns out that it’s NOT A POTATO SALE OR THIS THREAD IN GENERAL ITS THE ENTIRE goEMAW SITE THIS WAS THE BEST GODDAMN FOOTBALL DAY IN A DOGS AGE AND THERE WERE LIKE 4 POSTS TODAY WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF

p.s. go cats pxiiad always
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
FD watches the 1st q of PXIIAD hot potatoes, talks to himself, falls asleep
« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2019, 05:20:54 PM »
FD probably hasn’t even woken up for the day yet but this Oregon v Washington game has some hot potatoes going on
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
i am up but so is the sun hence no pxiiad
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
I am falling asleep. Not PXIIAD but Boise State at BYU is experiencing snow in the first half so this thing will hopefully be hilarious by the end. Also the Boise State commercial just aired and it featured a student whose name is Norton Gumbo. So this is the frozen gumbo game, FYI.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
i can’t remember if i mentioned it or not but boise (announced boy-see ya idiots) is now honorary pxiiad so good call it goes here

not that tasty yet but who knows may be able to defrost this norton potato gumbo by midnight
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
tonight’s potatoes are complete crap

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
ya didnt even fall asleep just did the dishes and painted a picture of andre the giant
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Boise BYU was mildly intriguing, a ref tried to blatantly cheat for BYU but got busted.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

Boise BYU was mildly intriguing, a ref tried to blatantly cheat for BYU but got busted.

That was pretty great. Bruh the ball is not touching the 35 yard line, why is this even getting measured? That's almost like measuring to see if they got a touchdown

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Now that the Cat Players Who Are Food To thread (and accompanying song from Skinny Benny's canadian friend) has died down, this is mayhaps the TOP thread on gE right now, folks.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The connective tissue between them is that both threads are potato related
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Church Creeper

• Fan
  • Help me get rid of it by sniffing it up
    • View Profile
The t(eye) that binds

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
ralphie just cramming idaho russets down tommy trojan’s potato hole right now
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
also if we’re being honest colorado is the only former bxii team i actually miss having around
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
in a perfect world i would be a computer genius  and olfactory scientist and would smoosh my two areas of expertise together to hack into your house and turn on your oven and then spritz some shits and you’d sit up in ur bed and be like “wait honey wake up do we have potatoes heating up” and then your Alexa would be like “yes turn on espn and check this usc/Colorado game you sleepy stupid idiot”

but things being as they are im just a dummy that doesnt know anything about smell science or macbooks  so im just gonna watch an episode of workaholics on hulu before the second half begins but you guys should srsly dip in ralphie is up 17-14
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
o man i can’t believe that ders and company somehow found a way to pass their drug tests

24-21 buffs
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
#TeamStenstrom
YAY FOOTBALL