TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

The Flush's team

<< < (2/7) > >>

chum1:
I AM TOP FIVE! If we don't make the tournament, I will self ban for a month.

Skipper44:
Register and post as ksusys on ouhoops too

renocat:
Quoted from Topeka Journal
“I plan to lead by example by staying in the gym, watching film, showing guys the ropes and relating the things the coaches say they need to work on,” Brown said. “The leadership role is going to be very important for me this year and I’m ready to take it on.”
I like aggressive flushing.  I think Greg is right.  It is easy for the hardest worker to be the best leader.  If you are loafing and going wussyfied, he'll crawl up your butt and squeeze your heart to get blood flowing. The best thing in this article was when Brown said there are a lot of guys competing hard to play.  Maybe we will be Wild for all 40 minutes.

GregKSU1027:

--- Quote from: renocat on October 06, 2017, 12:00:23 PM ---Quoted from Topeka Journal
“I plan to lead by example by staying in the gym, watching film, showing guys the ropes and relating the things the coaches say they need to work on,” Brown said. “The leadership role is going to be very important for me this year and I’m ready to take it on.”
I like aggressive flushing.  I think Greg is right.  It is easy for the hardest worker to be the best leader.  If you are loafing and going wussyfied, he'll crawl up your butt and squeeze your heart to get blood flowing. The best thing in this article was when Brown said there are a lot of guys competing hard to play.  Maybe we will be Wild for all 40 minutes.

--- End quote ---
From what I have seen via snapchat Barry and Cartier are always the first in the gym and the last to leave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

GregKSU1027:
Even more proof
https://twitter.com/barrybrown05/status/921017728537956355

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version