Author Topic: Favorite K-State Writer of all time? - It's Jmart, leader of Rivals.com K-State  (Read 39651 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I haven't read a local piece since jmart left

Does kellis write anything that kso doesn't have covered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
are we losing marc janssssen?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Reading Riley’s tripe since middle of last week makes me think Beloit St Johns better work on its English teaching. Cause the kid has a plethora of language errors in his postings.
And don’t get me started on “10 Things (insert name) Said.” Isn’t that what Twitter is for?  :dunno:

Well this really steams me, Ken. I can confidently say that Mrs. Ludwig was the best English teacher west of Cloud County. TAKE IT BACK

(Though I suppose it's possible Riley had her after she left.)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was very funny that Riley didn't think that kstate knew the tech outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kenneth Noisewater

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reading Riley’s tripe since middle of last week makes me think Beloit St Johns better work on its English teaching. Cause the kid has a plethora of language errors in his postings.
And don’t get me started on “10 Things (insert name) Said.” Isn’t that what Twitter is for?  :dunno:

Well this really steams me, Ken. I can confidently say that Mrs. Ludwig was the best English teacher west of Cloud County. TAKE IT BACK

(Though I suppose it's possible Riley had her after she left.)

Mrs Ludwig? I remember her from when I was attended high school 15 miles north of Beloit! Sorry to offend. I’m sure Riley’s bad habits occurred in J school at K-State. 😔