Author Topic: Favorite K-State Writer of all time? - It's Jmart, leader of Rivals.com K-State  (Read 144872 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Between Manbeck, Fanning and now Kurtz, there is a verifiable dream team of ex-KSU Cats media dudes just chilling in KC rn.
Honestly, I’ve been living vicariously through Kurtz for years. So proud of him on how far he made it. Happy he found a new job he loves too, that pays the bills!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Between Manbeck, Fanning and now Kurtz, there is a verifiable dream team of ex-KSU Cats media dudes just chilling in KC rn.
Honestly, I’ve been living vicariously through Kurtz for years. So proud of him on how far he made it. Happy he found a new job he loves too, that pays the bills!

Real talk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
i love him. i have to refrain from responding to every single one of his tweets because i never want to be blocked.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
"Let that sink in." :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
He interned for BITB. He loves the crap out of MAGA talking points.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
I will never understand why people pay him for his opinion on sports.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
If Kansas State cared about that demographic they would have done that decades ago.  Everything I've seen from the KSU administration over the past says they don't care at best, and would rather discourage at worst.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
That's still a great idea

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Fill those Radio Lobo airwaves with Cats futbol.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If Kansas State cared about that demographic they would have done that decades ago.  Everything I've seen from the KSU administration over the past says they don't care at best, and would rather discourage at worst.

I think it's fair to say that previous administrations we're indifferent to something like this, it we're even discussed. College sports all copy each other and I don't know of another athletic department other than UT that has a spanish language broadcast, they've had it since 1997! Hopefully the new president will be amenable to this. They could easily sell enough advertisements for it to pay for itself.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
:surprised: rare great idea from fitz
https://twitter.com/LifeofFitz/status/1464294956126846980
I got this from a Taco Truck in COLBY Kansas last weekend.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
:surprised: rare great idea from fitz
https://twitter.com/LifeofFitz/status/1464294956126846980
I got this from a Taco Truck in COLBY Kansas last weekend.

Those look great. What kind of meat do they contain?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
[tweet]1465700540751306761[/tweet]
#FAMILY

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
#FAMILY

Good story.  I hope D Scott is still doing well with his recovery.  That's a very difficult profession for that sort of thing.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
#FAMILY

Good story.  I hope D Scott is still doing well with his recovery.  That's a very difficult profession for that sort of thing.
I agree. I think it shows the HCBS wasn't full of crap and still lives with that he tried to instill in his players. Helping Scott like that is quite honorable.

Recovery is hard for most of us. It's amazing how much of life involves alcohol consumption.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#FAMILY

I agree. I think it shows the HCBS wasn't full of crap and still lives with that he tried to instill in his players. Helping Scott like that is quite honorable.

Recovery is hard for most of us. It's amazing how much of life involves alcohol consumption.

Wow ipa, thanks for sharing, pretty amazing to share that on a message board.

In lighter news, can we talk about your screen name?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
#FAMILY

NoMoreIPA4Me perhaps. :)

I'm pretty open about my recovery. Recovery is not really a topic of conversation here on gE. I think it's only come up once or twice. If you follow me on Twitter, you know.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Pretty rad of Bill

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Maybe Bill will actually take the time to read this book that he wrote (unlike the last one).

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
#FAMILY

I'm pretty open about my recovery. Recovery is not really a topic of conversation here on gE. I think it's only come up once or twice. If you follow me on Twitter, you know.
I have a friend (23) who has recently began his road to recovery from alcoholism (3 months sober) He has been very thankful for all of the help AA has offered him and his mentor in the program. It truly is an incredible organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
#FAMILY

we should have a thread. It's really been incredibly positive for a few of my friends (including other posters here who can tell their story if they want). Usually it only comes up when wacky's on a bender, I think his life would improve immeasurably if he was sober.