Author Topic: American Football Questions  (Read 2414 times)

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
American Football Questions
« on: August 28, 2017, 04:00:29 AM »
Hello friends i am contacting you as a new american football fan from the great land of KAZAKHSTAN. I have picked the Wild Cats (or maybe Rowdy Cats?) as my new favorite team because Kansas is in the middle of northern America and there is a city there. Also, purple is a signal for snow cap run-off in my culture and I love snow cap run-off

1. When the deep voice guys on television say "1st and 10" or "3rd and three" is there a bunch of math involved or is it more simple than that? I don't really want to do any more math than I need to
2. Why is the score for a touchdown 6, and not like...68 or something? Seems arbitrary
3. Are we (the Rowdy Cats fans of Kansas America) going to be good this harvest season? I want promotion into the England Premier League as soon as possible if I'm going to remain a supporter
4. Can the games be moved forward 11 hours? This time differential is going to eff my poophole until it is brown and black
5. There are so many white lines on the field, I feel like I am watching Tron or some movie similar with a bunch of lines. What do the lines mean? Are they like goals?
7. Speaking of colors, the ball is brown. Is this of significance?
8. Is SteveDave on this website as much of a little bitch as she seems to be?
9. How many weapons are allowed in this sport?
10. Speaking of weapons, how is our linebacker depth in terms of short-field cover options, mainly referring to these speedy pass-catching backs that seem to be cropping up in every offense across the Major 5
11. I'm looking into doing crack cocaine in extraordinary amounts in the next few weeks. Am I going to die?
12. There are also too many white numbers on the pitch, begging the question: how much rough ridin' math is involved in this dumb bullshit? Too many white people too.
13. Who would you rather want to eff in a gay way: Ryan Gosling, Max Schneider, Brano Mares, or Brad? My brown friend asked me to ask this just now haha
15. It seems food used to be more pure 150 years ago, what exactly triggered the change from natural food harvesting processes to mass manufacturing, preservatives, and genetic engineering. Was it overpopulation, or something more sinister?
16. THE grass on the pitch always has a bunch of different colored green stripes in it, some light, some dark. Symbolism?
17. When people go into bars with friends, how do they acquire the friends?
18. Why don't they just put all the players lined up before the score line and block all the score attempts? It's the simplest thing in the world outside of simple cell function.
19. The whole sport seems arbitrary?
20. Is everything arbitrary?
14. How do you know if you are gay?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Mr_BONES

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: American Football Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 01:35:24 PM »
Bump, I would also like to know.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
Ryan Gosling and it's not close

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 04:46:06 PM »
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
J is still one of the best posters on this blog

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 07:03:46 PM »
Let me answer a question with another question?

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 07:14:33 PM »
Has SteveDave seen this?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 08:03:35 PM »
Wow.

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 03:41:02 AM »
21. Can you win a day, like in cricket??  OUR COACH Jenkins (I think is his name) has expressed this currently and I am wondering the vast possibilities of this thank you rim me please

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 12:00:14 PM »
1. When the deep voice guys on television say "1st and 10" or "3rd and three" is there a bunch of math involved or is it more simple than that? I don't really want to do any more math than I need to
4 downs(plays) to make 10 yards and a new set of 4 plays.
2. Why is the score for a touchdown 6, and not like...68 or something? Seems arbitrary
Is arbitrary. But the amount of points all agreed upon.
3. Are we (the Rowdy Cats fans of Kansas America) going to be good this harvest season? I want promotion into the England Premier League as soon as possible if I'm going to remain a supporter
Not part of the England Premier League -- way, way beyond the Premier League.
4. Can the games be moved forward 11 hours? This time differential is going to eff my poophole until it is brown and black
Get it died. You'll be happier.
5. There are so many white lines on the field, I feel like I am watching Tron or some movie similar with a bunch of lines. What do the lines mean? Are they like goals?
In a kind of a sort of a general way
7. Speaking of colors, the ball is brown. Is this of significance?
Has to do with the German emphasis on POOP
8. Is SteveDave on this website as much of a little bitch as she seems to be?
Obviously
9. How many weapons are allowed in this sport?
As many as you can get past the officials
10. Speaking of weapons, how is our linebacker depth in terms of short-field cover options, mainly referring to these speedy pass-catching backs that seem to be cropping up in every offense across the Major 5
Depends on how many weapons can be gotten past the Refs. When I played college ball I wanted Asp, Brass knuckles, and razor blade in my shoe
11. I'm looking into doing crack cocaine in extraordinary amounts in the next few weeks. Am I going to die?
Yeah, but what a way to go.
12. There are also too many white numbers on the pitch, begging the question: how much rough ridin' math is involved in this dumb bullshit? Too many white people too.
Too many white people is a qlitch no matter where you go. And Honkies need numbers to feel safe.
13. Who would you rather want to eff in a gay way: Ryan Gosling, Max Schneider, Brano Mares, or Brad? My brown friend asked me to ask this just now haha
Since I always score 12 out 0f 10 on the Kinsey test, this question doesn't apply to me.
15. It seems food used to be more pure 150 years ago, what exactly triggered the change from natural food harvesting processes to mass manufacturing, preservatives, and genetic engineering. Was it overpopulation, or something more sinister?
Sin-is-ter
16. THE grass on the pitch always has a bunch of different colored green stripes in it, some light, some dark.Symbolism?/quote]
Mari-ju-ana!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
17. When people go into bars with friends, how do they acquire the friends?

Male friends (USD) $1.95; Female Friends (USD) $8,178,900.00
18. Why don't they just put all the players lined up before the score line and block all the score attempts? It's the simplest thing in the world outside of simple cell function
It's obvious you have some trouble with Physics. Don't trouble yourself.
Much less so than European Futbal, I assure you.
Only in the sense that European Futbal is SlapDash.
14. How do you know if you are gay?
Short shorts and tight shirts to emphasize body parts which Europeans enjoy visualizing for over an hour.
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed