Author Topic: American Hero Diagnosed with Brain Cancer :(  (Read 7476 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: American Hero Diagnosed with Brain Cancer :(
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2020, 06:56:52 PM »
THC vape pen...

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2020, 07:18:45 PM »
He claims he's Gen-X but it's really hard to believe that such an out of touch weirdo could be under 55.

You're constantly at least 4 laps down Waks.
lol. You're a sad, miserable broken record.

Take this to the feeling old thread but alleged gen x'rs having mid-stage dementia is making me feel old. I'm next!

FFS LibDork, you've worked that one so hard.  Put down the bong and/or THC vape pen and come up with something new.

Absolutely amazing that Dax would accuse someone of needing new material. He's made ten thousand posts that say the exact same thing.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 07:31:34 PM by waks »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2020, 07:47:16 PM »
I would say there is no way Dax and I are in the same generation but my FB timeline looks like every Dax post... so, now I feel old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2020, 08:04:54 PM »
He claims he's Gen-X but it's really hard to believe that such an out of touch weirdo could be under 55.

Take this to the feeling old thread but alleged gen x'rs having mid-stage dementia is making me feel old. I'm next!

FFS LibDork, you've worked that one so hard.  Put down the bong and/or THC vape pen and come up with something new.

Absolutely amazing that Dax would accuse someone of needing new material. He's made ten thousand posts that say the exact same thing.

It's a very popular boomer joke
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2020, 08:53:03 PM »
John McCain would have fully been behind taking out the Iranian terrorist, at least for the vast majority of his career anyway.

I don't know, somebody in our government kept this guy from getting popped for 20 years.

Oh sure, a certain seditious dynamic duo informed the Iranians when Israel wanted to take him in 2015.

Is this part of the intel that we should be keeping quiet, completely made up, or something else?

Well, first off, the U.S. was on the verge of taking down Hezbullah's entire financial operations until the seditious duo blocked all of it to get their worthless Iranian nuclear deal . . . but I digress.

In 2015 Israel was going to take out this guy, the seditious duo told them not to (it's documented, do your own research for once) and some believe they also warned Iran because they wanted to get their worthless nuclear deal.    They were afraid of blowback against U.S. troops, which is super weird when you've been dropping 26K bombs on 7 countries, but whatever.

I'm confused as to why you quoted my post then proceeded not to answer my question.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2020, 09:18:59 PM »
I don't believe I have ever seen Dax actually coherently answer a question

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2020, 10:07:15 PM »

He keeps working that one so hard because, unlike Granddax, it’s funny and it never gets old.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2020, 11:32:11 PM »
I don't believe I have ever seen Dax actually coherently answer a question

How do you like your word salad?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2020, 08:55:24 AM »
Whole lotta rage goin on in here. 

Not surprising, but still kind of sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2020, 08:58:15 AM »

Why are you always mad, waks?

Weird

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2020, 12:41:40 PM »

Weird
Why do you never respond in full to questions that are asked of you? Why do you regurgitate the same talking points ad nauseam?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2020, 01:36:18 PM »

Weird
Why do you never respond in full to questions that are asked of you? Why do you regurgitate the same talking points ad nauseam?

I answer questions all the time waks, unfortunately for you and your fellow LibDorks have taken on a tact that the past doesn't matter.   That's why you get so  :curse: whenever the failed policies of previous administrations are brought up.   In regards to this thread, you have to realize that I find it  :lol: that LibDorks have taken up the mantle of John McCain based on one vote . . . when the guy's only response to all foreign policy issues was regime change and bombs.   

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2020, 01:55:08 PM »

Weird

I answer questions all the time waks, unfortunately for you and your fellow LibDorks have taken on a tact that the past doesn't matter.   That's why you get so  :curse: whenever the failed policies of previous administrations are brought up.   In regards to this thread, you have to realize that I find it  :lol: that LibDorks have taken up the mantle of John McCain based on one vote . . . when the guy's only response to all foreign policy issues was regime change and bombs.
thank you for further illustrating my point, friend.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2020, 01:57:14 PM »

Weird

My respect for John McCain has nothing to do with any vote he ever made as a legislator.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2020, 01:57:33 PM »

Weird

I'm sorry you lack intellectual depth.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2020, 01:58:46 PM »

Weird

My respect for John McCain has nothing to do with any vote he ever made as a legislator.

One would have thought that someone so familiar with the brutality of war would have been less in favor of war.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2020, 02:00:59 PM »

Weird

Irony and a lack of self-awareness on display here, folks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2020, 02:04:02 PM »

Weird

Irony and a lack of self-awareness on display here, folks.

How can I educate you waks, what questions would you like answered?