Author Topic: WH Correspondents' Dinner  (Read 1241 times)

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WH Correspondents' Dinner
« on: April 29, 2017, 08:24:12 PM »
Will it tank or be the best ever?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: WH Correspondents' Dinner
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 08:28:17 PM »
Thirty-seven percent of Americans said they trusted Trump’s White House to tell the truth, while 29 percent opted for the media.
https://morningconsult.com/2017/04/28/political-media-earns-poor-marks-americans/

:lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 08:31:19 PM »
Thirty-seven percent of Americans said they trusted Trump’s White House to tell the truth, while 29 percent opted for the media.
https://morningconsult.com/2017/04/28/political-media-earns-poor-marks-americans/

:confused:

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
Haven't heard anything about this one and don't recall hearing about it before. Sounds like your run of the mill circle jerk. I'm sure they'll have fun.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
Media = vain self grandiose bastards who think they are the guardians of culture and the world.  What is so funny about a mob crapping on Trump.  They are peaved because the illiterate masses don't kiss their ink stained butts anymore.   They are not journalists.  They is kook leftwing propagandists pushing crap like ...... Hillary, oPaycheck, etc., and every chicken little doomsday money grubbing scam.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 04:55:20 PM »

holy crap 73% of the population doesn't trust the most powerful person in the world.  Great job trumpers

The Big Train

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 04:58:24 PM »

holy crap 73% of the population doesn't trust the most powerful person in the world.  Great job trumpers

@mocat get in here

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »

holy crap 63% of the population doesn't trust the most powerful person in the world.  Great job trumpers

@mocat get in here

eff me.  I blame brunch.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »
73% sounds right

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 05:38:33 PM »
We don't trust anhbody.except our mom and dad, Jesus, spouse, and guns.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »

Why should the president attend a high-profile media event aimed at giving gravitas and ratings to a hyper-partisan industry that has covered his campaign, transition and first 100 days with an unprecedented level of blatant hostility? That’s like handing the keys to your car to someone who has repeatedly slashed your tires.

In the lead-up to his rally in Harrisburg, Pa., Trump tweeted: “Mainstream (FAKE) media refuses to state our long list of achievements, including 28 legislative signings, strong borders & great optimism!”

He’s right. According to a report released by the Media Research Center earlier this week, when it comes to covering the Trump administration, the mainstream media’s coverage has been 89 percent negative. That figure is hard to believe considering Trump has created more jobs in his first two months in the Oval Office than the past three presidents, appointed a widely respected Supreme Court Justice in Neil Gorsuch and restored a renewed sense of optimism in an economy that was still struggling to get back on its feet.

These are the kind of headlines that the unethical media — in the tank for the Democrats — won’t highlight on their nightly news segments.

It wasn’t that long ago that former President Barack Obama was marking his first 100 days in office. If you remember, the media’s coverage of him and his administration was nothing short of googly-eyed. If you go back and watch and read news reports from 2008, the stark difference between the way the media treated Obama and the way they’ve treated Trump has been clear as day.

It should come as no surprise that the same liberal Hollywood elites who labeled President Bush a war criminal are comparing our current president to Adolf Hitler. It’s sickening.

So, when given the choice, President Trump decided he’d rather spend his 100th day in office with the people who have treated him fairly, with the people who helped put him in the Oval Office, with the people who understand that the power to steer America’s future lies with them, at the ballot box — not with a talking head on TV.

Regardless of what the celebrities and media elites had to say at the correspondents dinner last night, Donald Trump will be having the last laugh.

He certainly proved them all wrong on election night.

Adriana Cohen is host of the “Adriana Cohen Show” airing Wednesdays at noon on Boston Herald Radio. Follow her on Twitter @AdrianaCohen16.

The Big Train

WH Correspondents' Dinner
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 05:45:50 PM »
Even trumpers can't stop talking about the election :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »
it's really been like the best 100 days ever.  'grats Trumpers

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »
I love when trump supporters like fsd blame the media for reporting on trump's lies  :lol:

Media  :curse:

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite