Author Topic: The Trumpback Tax Plan.  (Read 866 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trumpback Tax Plan.
« on: April 30, 2017, 11:46:45 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-tax-plan-would-be-kansas-steroids/amp
According to MadCow, Donald the Beloved wants to use Sam the Bewildered's tax scamdufus plan.  Why in the hell and in the name of wallie cleaver would you copy a policy flop like the great Kansas experiment.   If you want the big teat of government, then you have to pay for it.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: The Trumpback Tax Plan.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 12:20:21 AM »
don't worry sb bro, nothing like the napkin of notes has any chance of being enacted.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 08:18:04 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-tax-plan-would-be-kansas-steroids/amp
According to MadCow, Donald the Beloved wants to use Sam the Bewildered's tax scamdufus plan.  Why in the hell and in the name of wallie cleaver would you copy a policy flop like the great Kansas experiment.   If you want the big teat of government, then you have to pay for it.

Because for business owners it's not a flop.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
I think it's a horrible tax plan without any feasible way to support itself....but I don't think pointing to Kansas as the primary evidence that it will fail is a great idea. The state of Kansas economy in no way represents the nation's economy.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 09:18:26 AM »
Why would you enact the failed Kansas tax plan?

Because in their minds the Kansas tax plan never failed, it was a success. Just ask any Brownback loyalist. It's the fake lamestream media that says it was a failure.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 10:31:55 AM »
I think it's a horrible tax plan without any feasible way to support itself....but I don't think pointing to Kansas as the primary evidence that it will fail is a great idea. The state of Kansas economy in no way represents the nation's economy.

Amen. Brownback is a rough riding idiot for thinking his plan was going to actually work. I'm pissed that he messed it up so badly. But honestly, him doing so badly makes the talking point easier imho that this was poorly managed and a bad example of how the plan would be enacted.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 11:12:23 AM »
The tax plan proposed is not the kansas plan. Kansas could not expect invreased tax revenue from business activity because it lowered the business tax rate to 0%. This plan doesn't do that, and is entirely different for many other reasons.

The same weak "plan didn't work" analogies can be made for increasing tax plans and dozens of libtard states with far worse deficits than kansas. But the left doesn't make those arguments because they are intellectually dishonest propagandists.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »
The tax plan proposed is not the kansas plan. Kansas could not expect invreased tax revenue from business activity because it lowered the business tax rate to 0%. This plan doesn't do that, and is entirely different for many other reasons.

The same weak "plan didn't work" analogies can be made for increasing tax plans and dozens of libtard states with far worse deficits than kansas. But the left doesn't make those arguments because they are intellectually dishonest propagandists.

And they know that 99% of their readers aren't going to take the time to research the truth and avoid looking like hypocrites.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 12:53:02 PM »
Why would you enact the failed Kansas tax plan?

Because in their minds the Kansas tax plan never failed, it was a success. Just ask any Brownback loyalist. It's the fake lamestream media that says it was a failure.

Called it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite