Author Topic: Authoritative Trump Voter's Opinion Thread: This is Wack's Facts (SB and nuge)  (Read 54129 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
This thread is about what noted trump voters like Nuge and Stephen Baldwin believe in.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
This thread is about what noted trump voters like Nuge and Stephen Baldwin believe in.
Some of Obama's rappers that visited him, sang songs about onloading mounds of cum on said voters daughters face. All these things are really subjective. You spin it like O'Reilly.  :love:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Some of Obama's rappers that visited him, sang songs about onloading mounds of cum on said voters daughters face. All these things are really subjective. You spin it like O'Reilly.  :love:

I really doubt any of them were that specific.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Exactly. We have no idea if they were the age of consent. Sad.  :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Link?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
The part at the end where he offers to share the 13 year old with the police officer if he will handcuff her must have taken a while to write.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Come on now Wacky, equating rape of a 13 year old with a facial?

The latter is in very poor taste in will admit. Facials should only be for the /wanting.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just wanted to come in here and let all the Wackys and Daxs of the world know that you don't have to defend everything that is associated with your political party. You really don't. It's ok to just say "yeah, those are some mumped up lyrics from a guy who is obviously mentally unstable and potentially a danger to society."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There's thousands of lyrics out there that are mumped up. Every president has hung out with these said individuals too. Reaching for one case vs the other is very bizarre. Ted Nugent is a quack. Sorry he was at the white house.

A true moderate like myself can see the filth on both sides of the table and it's sad. Probably wasn't ideal for Obama to be bringing in Common to the white house, when we had BLM and the cop thing going down you know? Especially since he has lyrics about killing the popo.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think you are thinking of the same Common. The same guy who currently does a crap ton of voice overs for commercials these days.

It's not reaching for anything. I just found all of this out last night. I shared said information. A meme took me there and I fact checked and was appalled.

It's not a political thing. It's not a hit. It's just SdK sharing something I learned. Then there was a lot of disgust. I don't think anyone itt or on this site has complained about Ted being at the white house.

And what catastrophe said.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's the same common. There's information out there for that too. I had my recent post ready to send before catastrophe cut in. I don't really give a damn about either group. Every politician sells out.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A true moderate like myself can see the filth on both sides of the table and it's sad. Probably wasn't ideal for Obama to be bringing in Common to the white house, when we had BLM and the cop thing going down you know? Especially since he has lyrics about killing the popo.

So, when a moderate like yourself heard about the nuge and lyrics already pasted on this board, did you (a) think "man that's mumped up," or (b) "typical liberals, I can find similar stuff that Obama did and rub it in their faces"?

And can you guess which of these is actually a moderate point of view?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I didn't give a crap either way. He's a gross douche who I don't affiliate with. Just seems timely to be bringing it up. How old is that song? Would this have stirred up all of a sudden without his visit? Why is this news all of a sudden?

^^^^

Stuff sane ppl come to terms with. Jumping on the "LOL Trump" bandwagon just seems so lazy and lacks research and creativity.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Ted was in a reality miniseries on vh1 that I liked a lot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supergroup_(TV_series)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It's news because Trump invited this guy to the Oval Office.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :horrorsurprise:

OMG!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Libs under Obama: "Don't take rappers lyrics so literally, guys"

Now: "eff this honky tonk mother rough rider! Let's burn it down! Lyrics hurt my feelings"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I continue to appreciate you supplying how Trump voters actually feel and think itt.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It really is fun identifying hypocrites. Thanks for giving me the platform to do so.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Very informative for many

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Not an expert, but I don't think you can make a mound of cum. Maybe on a specific diet.  :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Ok, this thread is reserved for beliefs of noted trump voters like messers Baldwin and Nugent.  They speak for all

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The way wacky is deflecting child rape. I'd think he posted in that Phog thread.