Author Topic: Kids  (Read 282767 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Kids
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »
LSOC and I PAK almost everyday.  The PAK is something that aleviates the stress and all the BS that comes with having kids.

exactly.  You are either whipped or a triple A dork if you want to sit at home 24-7

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »
Sitting around in your comfort zone, doing the same crap over and over, and jerking yourself off until the day you die is an empty, dull life.  A more valuable life is more about stuff like pushing yourself to try new things and create positive experiences.  The more of that you do, the more value your life has.  And if you’re seeking out positive, new experiences to create, why wouldn’t raising kids be near the top of the list in importance?  You’ve always heard about what a rewarding, life changing experience it is, after all.  Why wouldn't you want to give it a go?

I think anyone who is happy to play video games without doing much else every day for the next twenty years and claims that their life couldn't be any more valuable is just wrong.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »
Sitting around in your comfort zone, doing the same crap over and over, and jerking yourself off until the day you die is an empty, dull life.  A more valuable life is more about stuff like pushing yourself to try new things and create positive experiences.  The more of that you do, the more value your life has.  And if you’re seeking out positive, new experiences to create, why wouldn’t raising kids be near the top of the list in importance?  You’ve always heard about what a rewarding, life changing experience it is, after all.  Why wouldn't you want to give it a go?

I think anyone who is happy to play video games without doing much else every day for the next twenty years and claims that their life couldn't be any more valuable is just wrong.
I don't know, all of that seems awesome.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »
Sitting around in your comfort zone, doing the same crap over and over, and jerking yourself off until the day you die is an empty, dull life.  A more valuable life is more about stuff like pushing yourself to try new things and create positive experiences.  The more of that you do, the more value your life has.  And if you’re seeking out positive, new experiences to create, why wouldn’t raising kids be near the top of the list in importance?  You’ve always heard about what a rewarding, life changing experience it is, after all.  Why wouldn't you want to give it a go?

can we rename this the "I need some validation for my life's choices please?!" thread?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

can we rename this the "I need some validation for my life's choices please?!" thread?

Yeah, either that or the “I’m so uncomfortable thinking about my life choices that I’ve convinced myself that my life hasn’t changed at all since I had kids even though everyone else can easily see right through that bullshit” thread.  Take your pick.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »
I'm going to rename this thread Bro's Icing Bro's

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »

Yeah, either that or the “I’m so uncomfortable thinking about my life choices that I’ve convinced myself that my life hasn’t changed at all since I had kids even though everyone else can easily see right through that bullshit” thread.  Take your pick.

I just iced some underage chicks in YOUR honor.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2010, 02:01:39 PM »
I just got back from some utericing some fetal bros. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2010, 02:21:51 PM »
I just got back from some utericing some fetal bros.  

seems like a lot of set up in this thread for this joke.  but it is a pretty good joke.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2010, 03:01:36 PM »
Anyhoo, it pretty much comes down to how selfish you are.  If you are all about yourself and what you want to do and blah blah blah, then don't have kids.

it's the other way around.  selfish people impose their offspring on the world.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »
OH!

STEVE DAVE,

Important thing to understand.  If you like sex, and more specifically having it, then don't have a kid.  Because you won't have it, like ever.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2010, 04:04:47 PM »
OH!

STEVE DAVE,

Important thing to understand.  If you like sex, and more specifically having it, then don't have a kid.  Because you won't have it, like ever.
Good point here my kids no matter what time of day or night knows the second that mrs jthutch and I are getting frisky because they knock on the door and want to come in.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »
Oh, and there's a 25% chance you'll suffer depression during some period of the pregnancy or immediately thereafter.

I heard on NPR the other day that this was a result of picking up hormones or pheromones or something that the female puts off over this time.  Seems like there should be a way to avoid this.  Maybe keep the windows open so the air is always circulating or bumping up the showers to three times daily or something.  

Personally, I'm shocked you cohabit with a female and don't already take these precautions. It's my understanding that pregnant women basically irradiate enough hormones to disrupt migration patterns in small to mid-sized birds.

My sister and sister-in-law are both coming to town in June and brining their newish kids (both under 3 or thereabouts). Already bracing for my wife to get another baby hotflash.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:06 PM »
self-righteous/way too proud parents are the most annoying f*cking people on the planet.  STFU about how you're selfish if the world doesn't revolve around your kids.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »
self-righteous/way too proud parents are the most annoying f*cking people on the planet.  STFU about how you're selfish if the world doesn't revolve around your kids.

also, stop trying to say your kids like your favorite school or sport.  they don't.  You just drove it down their throats.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »
Worst Thread Started By Steve Dave Ever

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
Worst Thread Started By Steve Dave Ever

But still top 10% overall  :cool:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2010, 05:22:29 PM »
Daris, we talking green with pimento, black, or maybe calmata (pit in or out)?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2010, 08:27:35 PM »
What's better than having sex with a pregnant woman?

Getting a blowjob while you're having sex with a pregnant woman. 

:surprised: :eye: :moreira:  :bigtoke:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »
Did not expect the thread to go in this direction.

Has been entertaining though.

If a line is being drawn in the sand, I'm standing on chum and RD's side.  (This can be said of almost any argument though.)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2010, 09:50:18 PM »
SD,
Make sure your wife breast feeds; otherwise, you will be the one up for 3am feedings.   

That and breakfast in bed bro.   :lick:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »
mods, pls move thread to the dumbass board for all the dumbasses in this thread.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:36 PM »
mods, pls move thread to the dumbass board for all the dumbasses in this thread.
It's already there!  (Combo-Fanning)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
love how losers get all passionate about stupid sh*t like this.

perhaps bottle the passion and use it on cat pigskin?  :jerk:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »
love how losers get all passionate about stupid sh*t like this.

perhaps bottle the passion and use it on cat pigskin?  :jerk:

amazing post right here