Author Topic: Kids  (Read 273119 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Kids
« Reply #325 on: February 04, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »
There wouldn't be a society without breeders like myself.  Think about THAT for a minute, sys. Just think about that.

you're actually proud of this pathetic society?  what a joke.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 04, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »
I happen to BE a taxpayer...and I don't have an employer...so nobody's subsidizing crap for me.

you don't appear to know what subsidize means, what a joke.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kids
« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2012, 07:05:42 PM »
it's in the country's best interest to ensure that it has future citizens. 

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »
Corn,oil, and babies. We are america and we will subsidize the crap out of them.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Kids
« Reply #329 on: February 04, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »
Look at sys shamelessly padding his post count whilst calling me a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). Lol at you, sys.

I'm fully aware of what subsidizing means. I'm telling you that I pay PLENTY of taxes to account for my family's use of taxpayer funded/subsidized resources. Maybe you don't know what subsidize means.

Also, your views of "society" are hilariously contradictory. :lol:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 04, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
Also, your views of "society" are hilariously contradictory. :lol:

now you don't even know what contradictory means.  what a joke.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 04, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »
now you don't even know what contradictory means.  what a joke.

Well, now I'm beginning to think you don't even know what "society" means, so maybe it's best we just shut this discussion down. I don't wanna embarrass you in front of your friends. :dunno:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 04, 2012, 07:56:02 PM »
maybe it's best we just shut this discussion down. I don't wanna embarrass you in front of your friends. :dunno:

are you that old hooters dude that ended every thread with horrible message boarding about recording tapouts?

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 04, 2012, 08:01:01 PM »
maybe it's best we just shut this discussion down. I don't wanna embarrass you in front of your friends. :dunno:

are you that old hooters dude that ended every thread with horrible message boarding about recording tapouts?

I have no earthly idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

You seem like you're getting flustered though.  Maybe go grab a Coors Light and relax a bit or something.

Offline porky morgan

• Not the real Porky Morgan
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 04, 2012, 08:07:40 PM »
Quote from: porky morgan on February 03, 2012, 03:25:46 PM
Pretty much nails it for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNK7N3AwVFQ&feature=related

well, see, that just scares the crap out of me again

Go ahead and be scared that's ok. But pay attention to the "most amazing people you'll meet in your life" thing. Mine is my best friend (18 yrs old.) Pretty cool to create your own best friend.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 04, 2012, 08:09:44 PM »
I have no earthly idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

you just post like him so i thought maybe you were his sock.  but it's possible he's dead.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 04, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »
having first kid in a few months.  question is about this football season, still plan on getting my qatz football tickets, but is this going to be a real pain dealing with an infant?  i know a lot of people don't like kids by them at football games, but the only other alternative is no tickets, which isn't really an option.  is there certain areas of the bill that are more parent/kid friendly?  north ez? 

At that age you should be able to find some family member that would love to have them for a few hours.  I would try hat first

Good idea, might be tough for every game though.
SW    end zone is very family friendly, have seen several babies there this past season that did fine. My parents use to let my little bro sleep under the bleachers when he was little.
I'm purple down

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 06, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »
No I don't want to buy your cookies. Get off my porch!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »
So people that have kids that put their kids picture as their profile picture on facebook/twitter and pretty much only post/have pics of their kids on there...have they just given up on their own life and turned it over to the next generation?  

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »
So people that have kids that put their kids picture as their profile picture on facebook/twitter and pretty much only post/have pics of their kids on there...have they just given up on their own life and turned it over to the next generation?  

Standard status updates:

"I am NOT ready for Dakota to give up her nap"

"Macy rolled over today!"

"Any tips from other mom's how to get a 2 year old to take a bath?"

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
I know some of my highschool classmates do this.  They do this because of being grotesquely fat.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
I guess the grossest thing to me ever is when I meet single people and they tell me about how much they really want to be a parent and have kids. I'm like listen up [redacted], you don't even have a career or a significant other, and you're already talking about kids. That's what I hate. If you've got your life in order, have a mate that is great, go ahead procreate.

I just hate when people have shitty lives and then have children and make their lives about their children to make up for the fact that they have shitty lives.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
I guess the grossest thing to me ever is when I meet single people and they tell me about how much they really want to be a parent and have kids. I'm like listen up [redacted], you don't even have a career or a significant other, and you're already talking about kids. That's what I hate. If you've got your life in order, have a mate that is great, go ahead procreate.

I just hate when people have shitty lives and then have children and make their lives about their children to make up for the fact that they have shitty lives.

Yeah, that's weird

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2012, 06:23:45 PM »
Actually was out with some friends one night, IN TOPEKA (I know, I know), and a girl asked if I had any kids. I said no. She asked if I was gay.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2012, 06:26:22 PM »
i would like it if people that act like children are really important would reflect on what it is they are thinking when they think that.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
Look, the truth is, all guys think the way you do before they have kids. Having kids is such an indescribable thing that you just don't understand unless and until you have them...and until you do, everyone else with kids is going to be super rough ridin' annoying to you. Basically every post in this thread is predictable and none of you are unique.

/thread

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Look, the truth is, all guys think the way you do before they have kids. Having kids is such an indescribable thing that you just don't understand unless and until you have them...and until you do, everyone else with kids is going to be super rough ridin' annoying to you. Basically every post in this thread is predictable and none of you are unique.

/thread

Neither are you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNyPwJZL2E
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Re: Kids
« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »

/thread

Neither are you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNyPwJZL2E

Exactly, SB. Neither am I.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
Nobody's unique   :frown: