Author Topic: Kids  (Read 273141 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Kids
« Reply #1150 on: October 03, 2015, 11:52:33 AM »
lil sd has a little tykes mower with its own gas can, pull start, and popcorn popping ball things.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Kids
« Reply #1151 on: October 03, 2015, 11:55:26 AM »
lil sd has a little tykes mower with its own gas can, pull start, and popcorn popping ball things.
How much does your lawn guy charge him to push it around while lil SD sits back and slams juice?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1152 on: October 03, 2015, 11:58:01 AM »
Ten more years and you'll be sipping while he's mowing.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 05, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »
At 4-5 yo soccer. The best kid by far is totally decked out in cleats, long socks, and shin guards. Fine. Whatever. But, get this. Whenever he bumps into another kid, his body goes totally limp, he collapses to the ground, lies there for 20-30 seconds, and may even curl up and roll around a bit before he finally gets up. GMAFB, kid. You're not fooling me.

I've seen the future, and it's this kid in 5th/6th grade.  Refs still don't fall for his crap. flops around on the field like a fish until he realizes the game is still going and nobody cares. Doesn't stop him from doing it again at his next opportunity.

Forgot to mention, but his parents are just eating it up.  Screaming at the refs for calls (which are not going to be made). This kid falls down when someone gets even close to him.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:00:29 AM by dmartin »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 05, 2015, 10:47:31 AM »
At 4-5 yo soccer. The best kid by far is totally decked out in cleats, long socks, and shin guards. Fine. Whatever. But, get this. Whenever he bumps into another kid, his body goes totally limp, he collapses to the ground, lies there for 20-30 seconds, and may even curl up and roll around a bit before he finally gets up. GMAFB, kid. You're not fooling me.

I thought by that age they had to where shin guards?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: October 08, 2015, 03:16:48 PM »
One thing about having a son that really changed me...I'm much more sensitive to plight of children.  I recently did a vision quest-y kind of thing and for me that's a good time to evaluate my life and such, and I made a promise to myself to shift our (my family's) patterns of charitable giving and volunteer work to benefit kids.  They are universally sweet, innocent, and vulnerable, and they don't have much choice in anything.  So, I don't really know how or where to start, open to ideas if any of you are involved in something like that. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 08, 2015, 03:19:35 PM »
One thing about having a son that really changed me...I'm much more sensitive to plight of children.  I recently did a vision quest-y kind of thing and for me that's a good time to evaluate my life and such, and I made a promise to myself to shift our (my family's) patterns of charitable giving and volunteer work to benefit kids.  They are universally sweet, innocent, and vulnerable, and they don't have much choice in anything.  So, I don't really know how or where to start, open to ideas if any of you are involved in something like that.

fatty fund benefits shitloads of kids

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 08, 2015, 03:28:42 PM »
I am not sure what city you live in, but I do most of my charitable works with our Rescue Mission. The women and children's shelter is really a good place to start.  Just my suggestion.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 08, 2015, 03:32:21 PM »
I am not sure what city you live in, but I do most of my charitable works with our Rescue Mission. The women and children's shelter is really a good place to start.  Just my suggestion.

I start digging, thanks.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 08, 2015, 03:48:50 PM »
so like you never want kids?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 08, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »
so like you never want kids?

No, I prefer not to be miserable and all the evidence I have collected so far shows that having kids makes you miserable.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 08, 2015, 03:59:51 PM »
think of how miserable you'll be when you're old and lonely.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 08, 2015, 04:03:51 PM »

I'm going to get Alzheimer's so I won't even know the difference. And imagine how miserable my kids would have been taking care of me.

Oh also, I will have Gooch and if he dies before me I will get another husband.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:30:43 PM by Mrs. Gooch »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 08, 2015, 04:34:52 PM »
I bet husband 2 will have kids
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 09, 2015, 11:42:10 AM »
emo has been absolutely insufferable since he came back. personal attacks to SDK, being a shithead in the royals thread for no reason, being a gun weirdo in the gun thread, talking about poop in the hilarious office things thread. rough ridin' kids man. ugh.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 09, 2015, 11:45:30 AM »
emo has been absolutely insufferable since he came back. personal attacks to SDK, being a shithead in the royals thread for no reason, being a gun weirdo in the gun thread, talking about poop in the hilarious office things thread. rough ridin' kids man. ugh.

you must not remember his pre-kids persona very well

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 09, 2015, 11:48:07 AM »
i kind of liked old emo sometimes  :dunno:

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 09, 2015, 11:50:35 AM »
I am also on the not interested in having kids side. But I would hate to justify having kids so I won't be old and lonely. If I am lucky I will get old. Being lonely isn't determined by offspring. I may be miserable as an old guy, but it won't be because I don't have kids.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 09, 2015, 11:52:15 AM »
i kind of liked old emo sometimes  :dunno:

well, all the stuff you mentioned was always there, too (at least some version of it)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: October 09, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »
I am also on the not interested in having kids side. But I would hate to justify having kids so I won't be old and lonely. If I am lucky I will get old. Being lonely isn't determined by offspring. I may be miserable as an old guy, but it won't be because I don't have kids.

Can you imagine how terrible it would be to have kids and still die old and lonely? :sdeek:

Actually it would probably be fine. I'd just listen to podcasts and read and watch netflix and stuff.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 09, 2015, 12:31:14 PM »

1) those comments to SDK were without a current perspective, I apologized, glad things are better now
2) you must have not read the Royals thread completely
3) I have no idea why you insist on going into the gun thread to continuously get trolled and then get upset about it

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 09, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »

Can you imagine how terrible it would be to have kids and still die old and lonely? :sdeek:

Actually it would probably be fine. I'd just listen to podcasts and read and watch netflix and stuff.
I hope I live long enough to become a burden to my friends and family.

The Big Train

« Reply #1173 on: October 09, 2015, 01:36:37 PM »

1) those comments to SDK were without a current perspective, I apologized, glad things are better now
2) you must have not read the Royals thread completely
3) I have no idea why you insist on going into the gun thread to continuously get trolled and then get upset about it

give it a shot and tell us how it goes

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 09, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »

I'd probably wonder why the hell my kids don't talk to me every now and then while I did all of that stuff, though.