Author Topic: TFSC or FTSC?  (Read 3977 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: TFSC or FTSC?
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 08:41:56 AM »
If they beat Frank I'll be cheering my ass off for them.
Can you explain?  :sdeek:

What's there to explain, I like Baylor basketball, always have under Drew. Can you explain why it's a big deal? Should I take a high moral stance against them because a coach tried to use a murder to get out of NCAA trouble 15 years ago? The Mark Morefield thing was mumped up but they fired him.

They sure did a great job of investigating that until they found that poor kids truck in Virginia and crap went hella crazy. 

Oh yeah, that whole rape thing too.

I'm not familiar with either thing your talking about here.

i did not know you like the bears.  what do you like about baylor hoops? 
to me, drew builds his teams very much like boeheim and they play similar styles.  and i love syracuse.  but i refuse to acknowledge baylor, because of baylor and drew.  he seems to be very unlikable in some ways comparable to oscar, they both seem unaware on a personal level.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »
I like Drew a lot, but I hate the Baylor University. I wish somebody would hire him away.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 08:54:24 AM »
there isn't a single team i'd root for over Frank at this point, not even K-State sadly.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 09:59:21 AM »
If they beat Frank I'll be cheering my ass off for them.
Can you explain?  :sdeek:

What's there to explain, I like Baylor basketball, always have under Drew. Can you explain why it's a big deal? Should I take a high moral stance against them because a coach tried to use a murder to get out of NCAA trouble 15 years ago? The Mark Morefield thing was mumped up but they fired him.

They sure did a great job of investigating that until they found that poor kids truck in Virginia and crap went hella crazy. 

Oh yeah, that whole rape thing too.

I'm not familiar with either thing your talking about here.

i did not know you like the bears.  what do you like about baylor hoops? 
to me, drew builds his teams very much like boeheim and they play similar styles.  and i love syracuse.  but i refuse to acknowledge baylor, because of baylor and drew.  he seems to be very unlikable in some ways comparable to oscar, they both seem unaware on a personal level.

Drew is a cheese dick but for some reason I've always found it endearing. I think their style of basketball is extremely watchable and I've liked pretty much all of their players. The only time I really was down on Baylor was when Angel melted down against them in 2012. My gripe is I wish they would play more pressure man, it seems odd to me to have all of that size and not play at least some high pressure man.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »
well it's their size that allows them to play the zone that they do, similar to syracuse.  baylor is too tall in the 3-5 spots to play all man, they can't move that fast.  i personally like zone defenses and think it's dumb that coaches are too stubborn to play them.  really thought it was cool when coach k started using boeheim's zone that he taught him during team usa practices that they coached together.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.