Author Topic: Judicial coup? Judges abetting terrorist? Judicial activism vs Americans  (Read 1662 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I read an article why some judge in Hawaii froze the new Trump travel ban from countries that have people who want to kill us.  Does this nut believe mutant human scum turds from Lybia,Syria, and Iran want to come here for patty cake tournaments.  If someone comes here from these countries and kills Americans, these judges need to be tried for murder.  Judicial morons.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:26:37 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Federal judge stopped latest narrow ban on issuing visa from terroristic counties because Trump said bad things about muslims.  He ignored all of the security reasons give.in the.executive order.  So if Iran attacked us, would this turd rule retaliatory actions unconstitutional.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From CNN.  Hawaii federal judge Watson's reasoning for the ban.

"Equally flawed is the notion that the Executive Order cannot be found to have targeted Islam because it applies to all individuals in the six referenced countries," Watson added. "It is undisputed, using the primary source upon which the Government itself relies, that these six countries have overwhelmingly Muslim populations that range from 90.7% to 99.8%."
"It would therefore be no paradigmatic leap to conclude that targeting these countries likewise targets Islam," Judge Watson,.

I guess no Islamic person can be a.terrorist.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
I think the bigger WTF is that a large handful of other Islamic nations aren't targeted. It is ver selective to single out that it has to do with religion when it is narrowed down to those nations close to or who have apparent ties with terrorism.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rush Limbaugh is worried judges staging a piecemeal coup against the president.  A constitutional crisis.
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/17/limbaugh-verge-genuine-constitutional-crisis/

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Excessive expansion of executive powers has been a serious problem under both W and Obama so dumbass Trump giving the judges an excuse to smack the White House down is a wonderful thing and anyone who disagrees is fake news and hates America.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Judicial coup? Judges abetting terrorist? Judicial activism vs Americans
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2021, 11:09:00 PM »
I'd be curious to know how many of you know people who use this kind of language IRL, i.e., casually and not quoting songs or other people.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 06:01:06 AM »
I'd be curious to know how many of you know people who use this kind of language IRL, i.e., casually and not quoting songs or other people.
I encountered a quite a few growing up

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2021, 08:48:26 AM »
Literally the same people who would aggressively insist that racism doesn't exist.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2021, 09:06:08 AM »
Literally the same people who would aggressively insist that racism doesn't exist.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2021, 09:13:42 AM »
As a kid I knew quite a few. Even in Meade, KS it’s taboo outside of close circles which I’m thankfully not in. I have a long story I’ll post sometime about my grandfather and racism. It shook me even as a small child.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2021, 11:01:16 AM »

100% this

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2021, 07:19:44 PM »

30 years ago: Yes. Was common among the hicks in Sumner County.

Today: No.

I'd guess those people that spoke as they did then probably do now but they aren't in my life.

Within last 10-15 years, my ex's uncle told me black men (he used the N word) didn't make good NFL quarterbacks because they weren't smart enough.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2021, 08:26:14 AM »
Love that this lady was outed by her own son. And then he got kicked off the LSU track team!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2021, 07:48:26 PM »
Love that this lady was outed by her own son. And then he got kicked off the LSU track team!

Why did he get kicked off?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2023, 10:41:53 AM »
Dismissing this case at a preliminary hearing is rough ridin' crazy. The shooting was on camera and the cops lied about the circumstances. I'm sure that Judge Wendy Pew isn't compromised at all.

https://twitter.com/EllieRushing/status/1706694078606250225

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2023, 11:04:56 AM »
I’m with you. Unless I’m missing something, it seems like the entire charge depends on the mindset of the police offer, which is absolutely not up to the judge to decide.