Poll

If K-State and little sister school ku end up in seperate conferences should Big Brother K-State Continue to play little sister ku??

no
5 (7.4%)
not no, but hell no
6 (8.8%)
Yes
30 (44.1%)
Yes but only if all games are in Manhattan.
27 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: May 18, 2010, 04:50:39 PM

Author Topic: If K-State and little sister school ku end up in different conferences . . .  (Read 3811 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
See Poll

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
the only way i can justify traveling to lawrence for any game is if 2-for-1 is scheduled (ex. manhattan 2011, lawrence 2012, manhattan 2013).  also, they must pay a large sum of money for it to happen.

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
the only way i can justify traveling to lawrence for any game is if 2-for-1 is scheduled (ex. manhattan 2011, lawrence 2012, manhattan 2013).  also, they must pay a large sum of money for it to happen.

Makes sense. w/o us, will they have anyone willing to pay to watch their games?

Offline Goldbrick

• American by birth, Republican by the grace of God
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Part of me wants to see Ksu end up in a different and lesser conference just to see Dax's reaction.

And impending news of his heart attack.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Part of me wants to see Ksu end up in a different and lesser conference just to see Dax's reaction.

And impending news of his heart attack.

The problem with that little proclamation Goldie is that I was talking conference realignment before you had pubic hair.

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Little sis would prob move their home game to camarohead to get a couple extra dollars from our large kc alumni base.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We don't really have anything to gain from playing them in football. It would be like when Iowa plays Iowa State. They just look bad when Iowa State occasionally beats them.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
We don't really have anything to gain from playing them in football. It would be like when Iowa plays Iowa State. They just look bad when Iowa State occasionally beats them.

between blast and kicked's posts, you can lock this thread.  Summed up quite succintly.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Maybe if we were in different conferences we could start a little rivalry with them.  It might be fun.   :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe if we were in different conferences we could start a little rivalry with them.  It might be fun.   :dunno:

Maybe we should just start a rivalry with other crappy schools like Wichita State, too.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
I really hope KU and K-State continue their rivalry once K-State gets left in the dust for the WAC conference.  KU needs all the wins they can get, especially in Allen Fieldhouse West. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It took Ben 5 days to come up with that.

Offline VGibsonLives

• Fan
  • Old School Purple Pride
    • View Profile
It took Ben 5 days to come up with that.

He is the cliche master.
"I deleted all of my threads.  You guys don't deserve them."   BMW

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just hope when K-State gets left in the dust for the WAC, K-State fans will tone down the hatred level a little bit when it comes to KU.  All of that animosity towards big brother can't be good for your health. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really hope KU and K-State continue their rivalry once K-State gets left in the dust for the WAC conference.  KU needs all the wins they can get, especially in Allen Fieldhouse West. 

Spoken like an Iowa State fan regarding Iowa. Can anyone say superbowl?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sad to see such low self esteem on display from our chief ku validator in residence.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You know you're cutting to the core when they start crying low self esteem.  It's the first sign of desperation. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Once the dust settles on the conf realignment, the disappointment of being left behind will be crippling for KU fans.

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I just hope when K-State gets left in the dust for the WAC, K-State fans will tone down the hatred level a little bit when it comes to KU.  All of that animosity towards big brother can't be good for your health.  

Whoa! I bet your hatred for yourself was at an all time high, when K-State and Mizzou made it farther in the tournament than your thug team.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 01:59:25 PM by Do Work Son »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just hope when K-State gets left in the dust for the WAC, K-State fans will tone down the hatred level a little bit when it comes to KU.  All of that animosity towards big brother can't be good for your health. 

Whoa! I bet your hatred for yourself was at an all time high, when K-State and Mizzou made it farther in the tournamnet than your thug team.

wut

:confused:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Whoa! I bet your hatred for yourself was at an all time high, when K-State and Mizzou made it farther in the tournamnet than your thug team.

wut

:confused:

This dude can't read.   :lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mizzou didn't go further than KU in the tournament.  Also, how many Big 12 titles has K-State and Mizzou won this year?  TIA. 

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mizzou didn't go further than KU in the tournament.  Also, how many Big 12 titles has K-State and Mizzou won this year?  TIA. 

Are we talking best-dressed or most 40 minutes of hell?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mizzou has won the North though...
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.