Author Topic: CIA  (Read 1868 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CIA
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:23:35 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: CIA
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:39:54 PM »
 :surprised:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
Among the list of possible targets of the collection are 'Asset', 'Liason Asset', 'System Administrator', 'Foreign Information Operations', 'Foreign Intelligence Agencies' and 'Foreign Government Entities'. Notably absent is any reference to extremists or transnational criminals.

:sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 06:58:17 PM »
haha

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 08:19:57 PM »
I'm back.

Well this has been a fascinating week observing libs aka The New Stassi and their fearless leader Erich Barrack Obama Mielke.   

Just thinking back to when I was a wee pup and the libs back then, who, after the Church Committee Hearings wanted the Intelligence Complex totally dismantled. 

Today, the libs aka The New Stassi hang on every word from the Deep State, running with every unnamed source and "leak" as described to them by an enraged set of Deep State parrots. 

Anyone who paid any attention to the previous 8 years could have told you that Erich Barrack Obama Mielke aka EBOM  that DiFi et. al. heading up the Intelligence Committee was nothing but a rubber stamp for the Head Spook aka EBOM.  In his final act EBOM (and Loretta Lynch) pumped a triple hot dose of Steriods into the Deep State, I'm sure at some point in the near future, we'll hear about that NSA data center in Utah (which uses more electricity than cities with 50,000 people) will need to be expanded.   Then again, we are talking about an administration that thought nothing about assassinating American citizens and lobbied hard for indefinite detention (possibly of American Citizens).    EBOM was the classic bait and switch con artist, telling his willing New Stassi one thing, while doing the exact opposite, while implementing the most dangerous foreign policy in modern American history, and inflicting upon the world the worst humanitarian crisis in decades. 

The New Stassi now applauds all of this, turning their back on the very underpinnings of their movement, sell outs one and all.

Sad

Oh, but ya see Dax, the reason why, like 12 whole FISA requests out of thousands have been denied is because the gov't just has their act together, ya see.   

The leaks reveal that EBOM pretty much-spied on everybody; our allies, our friends, disrupted elections, lead wars of clandestine regime change and spied on American's at unprecedented levels, with the New Stassi providing lockstep support.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 08:32:04 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »
i just won a bet
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 09:26:42 PM »
that data center in utah was JUST being built in CitizenFour. no doubt the WL stuff is all over that place.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 09:30:38 PM »
I'm back.

Well this has been a fascinating week observing libs aka The New Stassi and their fearless leader Erich Barrack Obama Mielke.   

Just thinking back to when I was a wee pup and the libs back then, who, after the Church Committee Hearings wanted the Intelligence Complex totally dismantled. 

Today, the libs aka The New Stassi hang on every word from the Deep State, running with every unnamed source and "leak" as described to them by an enraged set of Deep State parrots. 

Anyone who paid any attention to the previous 8 years could have told you that Erich Barrack Obama Mielke aka EBOM  that DiFi et. al. heading up the Intelligence Committee was nothing but a rubber stamp for the Head Spook aka EBOM.  In his final act EBOM (and Loretta Lynch) pumped a triple hot dose of Steriods into the Deep State, I'm sure at some point in the near future, we'll hear about that NSA data center in Utah (which uses more electricity than cities with 50,000 people) will need to be expanded.   Then again, we are talking about an administration that thought nothing about assassinating American citizens and lobbied hard for indefinite detention (possibly of American Citizens).    EBOM was the classic bait and switch con artist, telling his willing New Stassi one thing, while doing the exact opposite, while implementing the most dangerous foreign policy in modern American history, and inflicting upon the world the worst humanitarian crisis in decades. 

The New Stassi now applauds all of this, turning their back on the very underpinnings of their movement, sell outs one and all.

Sad

Oh, but ya see Dax, the reason why, like 12 whole FISA requests out of thousands have been denied is because the gov't just has their act together, ya see.   

The leaks reveal that EBOM pretty much-spied on everybody; our allies, our friends, disrupted elections, lead wars of clandestine regime change and spied on American's at unprecedented levels, with the New Stassi providing lockstep support.
:love:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 09:48:38 PM »
I could not even conceive this.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 10:27:06 PM »
Dax i only mention this because you typed it about a hundred times just now, but it's spelled Stasi

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 10:38:03 PM »
Dax i only mention this because you typed it about a hundred times just now, but it's spelled Stasi

skinnybenny post
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 10:38:51 PM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 02:57:17 AM »
i just won a bet
I told you dax would come back. I am torn between being happy about his return and pissed that he was reading and just taking notes

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 10:31:12 AM »
It's EBOM'sWorld.com, we're just living in it.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 10:33:02 AM »
knew it would be stunted to bring him back :emawkid:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 10:46:27 AM »
she has some good songs I guess, but I think it's weird she doesn't show her face
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 11:02:45 AM »
 :Keke:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
Stasi Stasi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 11:37:18 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672

Wow! Only 1%!

I have a feeling Donald 4D chessed us with timing his Obama wiretap tweet a few days before this.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 12:30:10 PM »
i just won a bet

It was as sure of a bet as Warren Buffet knowing no one was going to pick a perfect bracket for a $1 billion. Easy money.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »
I'm back.

Sad

Where does KU Karl fit into all this tho

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 01:06:24 PM »
i just won a bet

It was as sure of a bet as Warren Buffet knowing no one was going to pick a perfect bracket for a $1 billion. Easy money.

The bet wasn't just that he'll come back eventually, but that the cia leak would be too juicy for him not to have a 1000 word essay on it. I literally saw a headline yesterday and thought "welcome back dax lol"

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 04:32:10 PM »

wat