Author Topic: The state of Congress  (Read 1096 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The state of Congress
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 06:34:13 PM »
It's almost like people don't want their healthcare taken away, weird
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 08:02:38 PM »
Lunatics can be properly handed with a PFS TRO
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 08:13:03 PM »
Lunatics can be properly handed with a PFS TRO
petitioning the government for redress of grievances is sooooo last administration.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 08:42:17 PM »
Petitioning, criminal harassment

Tomato, tomatoe

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:52:26 PM »
Liberals really want this to be the same grass roots uprising that occurred with the Tea Party in 2010. I don't think it is. Could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »
Liberals really want this to be the same grass roots uprising that occurred with the Tea Party in 2010. I don't think it is. Could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Was last night the time of death of the Tea Party BTW?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 09:01:04 PM »

Let's hope it's not that. I kind of feel like it might be, though.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 09:11:16 PM »

Why do you think that? These loons look like the same agitators and protestors that have always made up the professional left. That's not a groundswell of opposition - it's more of the same. The Tea Party brought a tidal wave of ordinarily disengaged folks to wipe out the Dem majorities in the midterms.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 09:14:49 PM »

Why do you think that? These loons look like the same agitators and protestors that have always made up the professional left. That's not a groundswell of opposition - it's more of the same. The Tea Party brought a tidal wave of ordinarily disengaged folks to wipe out the Dem majorities in the midterms.

The tea party hijacked a party that used to consist of reasonable people who were easy to vote for and kicked them out for Ted Cruz types. The left doesn't need to become extremist as well.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 09:21:40 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 09:24:56 PM »
Isn't it ironic

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 09:30:56 PM »
What was that pre-bern protest movement called? Occupy? That one was grossest

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »

Correct. Every sign I've seen at women's marches (and similar rallies) has had every word spelled correctly.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 03:31:44 AM »
First, these summerbeaches would protest anything Trump and Republicans proposed even something that they want.  Second, Obamacare isn't health insurance for most people; it is catastrophic economic protection only as they have to pay thousands for healthcare because of high deductibles.  Third, the message we should be given our representatives is to grow up and work together to solve the problems.  Fourth, Democrats you lost and we are going to be ruthless about instituting sensible solutions that are not dependent on Auntie Maybell's federal teat to suckle.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 08:25:33 AM »

Maybe you should go to the next protest. Whole lot of ordinary folk there. For instance I ran into coworkers and old college classmates. A girl I knew from high school that is now an elementary school teacher was there with fellow teachers. Saw a lot of local business owners that I recognized from shopping at their stores.

Or I suppose you could just stick your head further in the sand, call us all professional protesters (I never got my check from George btw  :curse: )
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 08:33:48 AM by AbeFroman »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 08:56:55 AM »
There are at least weekly protests by my office....I don't know how to spot a paid protestor I guess but they don't seem very organized and I'd get my money back if I was paying them.