Author Topic: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAIT TO FULLY FORMULATE OPINION ON oscar WEBER  (Read 6284 times)

Offline Illiniphil85

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAIT TO FULLY FORMULATE OPINION ON oscar WEBER
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 02:11:31 PM »
OrangeKrush117 at IlliniHQ forums, denies this is him (purplekrush117). Knowing him pretty well, this would be something he would readily admit to. Ok, based on his posting history, someone of his ilk spoofed his name, perhaps one of many sycophants at Scout or one a the few others at IlliniHQ or perhaps Jay Price himself. There are only so many ways that you can spin a program getting driven straight into the ground as some form of success. I suspect you just inherited about 50 or 100 of these fans in the last 24 hours. They're probably sporting purple thongs today and probably out shopping for purple ties for their oscar Weber blow up dolls.

Not that I wish it on an already suffering fan base, but it would be nice to think your gain of these Weber-fans would be our loss. No, It doesn't work that way with these losers. They'll also be hanging around Illini Nation openly rooting for John Groce to fail in order to prop up their hero, "oscar the Excuse". Maybe Weber learned from his many failures here, but after 9 years of Weberball, good luck on that one. I can hear the excuses being prepared as I type, fan negativity, KSU being hard to recruit to, players not buying in, etc, etc, etc. oscar Weber will be a victim there, nothing's his fault.   

Anyway, best of luck moving forward. The more Weber opens his trap, the more you'll want to claw your eyes out. Wasn't Doc Sadler available at least? If your going after a retread, at least get a likeable one with some possible upside.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:15:18 PM by Illiniphil85 »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
OrangeKrush117 at IlliniHQ forums, denies this is him (purplekrush117). Knowing him pretty well, this would be something he would readily admit to. Ok, based on his posting history, someone of his ilk spoofed his name, perhaps one of many sycophants at Scout or one a the few others at IlliniHQ or perhaps Jay Price himself. There are only so many ways that you can spin a program getting driven straight into the ground as some form of success. I suspect you just inherited about 50 or 100 of these fans in the last 24 hours. They're probably sporting purple thongs today and probably out shopping for purple ties for their oscar Weber blow up dolls.

Not that I wish it on an already suffering fan base, but it would be nice to think your gain of these Weber-fans would be our loss. No, It doesn't work that way with these losers. They'll also be hanging around Illini Nation openly rooting for John Groce to fail in order to prop up their hero, "oscar the Excuse". Maybe Weber learned from his many failures here, but after 9 years of Weberball, good luck on that one. I can hear the excuses being prepared as I type, fan negativity, KSU being hard to recruit to, players not buying in, etc, etc, etc. oscar Weber will be a victim there, nothing's his fault.   

Anyway, best of luck moving forward. The more Weber opens his trap, the more you'll want to claw your eyes out. Wasn't Doc Sadler available at least? If your going after a retread, at least get a likeable one with some possible upside.

Just got the first eye out.  More blood than I expected.  What now?

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 08:35:51 PM »
So it's day 2 and I woke up mad. Then as the day went on I decided that I just didn't care anymore. I mean, the tucks are pathetic losers for the most part so let them have it, idgaf. Then, I thought about all of the told you sos and the praise they will give Weber after he wins with Franks players next year and I got really mad again.

Thanks Currie, I hate you even more today, than yesterday.

Offline SoCal Illini

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 10:42:22 PM »
PurpleKrush.. leave these people in peace.  It's not bad enough that you spew your Weber-first crap all over the Illinois boards, you feel the need to do it here too?  Weber was a nice guy.  He wasn't paid to be a nice guy, he was paid to win ball games.  He didn't and got fired.  End of story. Make excuses all you want about Eric Gordon, etc...  it was old news years ago.

PurpleKrush represents the views of the majority of the Scout board.  They are delusional,  pro-Weber (not pro-Illini) and thin-skinned beyond belief.  DO NOT take what this idiot says as representing the majority opinion of most Illini fans.   

I'm sorry you guys have been invaded by Illini posters.  Most of us came here simply to sympathize with you as we know what you are going through firsthand.  Only difference being you guys already know what you're getting.  Good luck.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
PurpleKrush.. leave these people in peace.  It's not bad enough that you spew your Weber-first crap all over the Illinois boards, you feel the need to do it here too?  Weber was a nice guy.  He wasn't paid to be a nice guy, he was paid to win ball games.  He didn't and got fired.  End of story. Make excuses all you want about Eric Gordon, etc...  it was old news years ago.

PurpleKrush represents the views of the majority of the Scout board.  They are delusional,  pro-Weber (not pro-Illini) and thin-skinned beyond belief.  DO NOT take what this idiot says as representing the majority opinion of most Illini fans.   

I'm sorry you guys have been invaded by Illini posters.  Most of us came here simply to sympathize with you as we know what you are going through firsthand.  Only difference being you guys already know what you're getting.  Good luck.

No need to apologize. The general consensus here is that you guys are cool. We've been invaded en masse by Arkansas and South Carolina fans this past year and you guys are the first fanbase to really "get" what this website is about. Hope you stick around.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2017, 05:04:48 PM »
 :pbj: