Author Topic: Meltdown  (Read 3709 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Meltdown
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 10:53:50 AM »
It was another good crowd.  oscar deserves none of this support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things considered, it was ok but not good. The worst crowd for a big 12 game that I can remember post wooly. I'm starting to come around to Mir's thought that he could get fired even if he makes the tourney.

Yeah, it wasn't a good crowd. Slightly better than the ISU game, but probably only because ISU was a 6 PM tip.

Also, Currie sat in the corner about 10 rows in section 2 (behind the OSU bench). He had a little note pad out with paper and was taking notes the entire game. I haven't paid a lot of attention, but I've never seen him sit in that location.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 10:53:59 AM »
Are the students chanting fire oscar?

Who? All five of them left at the end of the game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes we were chanting fire oscar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »

All things considered, it was ok but not good. The worst crowd for a big 12 game that I can remember post wooly. I'm starting to come around to Mir's thought that he could get fired even if he makes the tourney.

Yeah, it wasn't a good crowd. Slightly better than the ISU game, but probably only because ISU was a 6 PM tip.

Also, Currie sat in the corner about 10 rows in section 2 (behind the OSU bench). He had a little note pad out with paper and was taking notes the entire game. I haven't paid a lot of attention, but I've never seen him sit in that location.
I've seen him there with his family before. He was not making any notations when I witnessed him in this location.

:bball:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 11:01:46 AM »
yeah I think he sits there quite a bit

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »

Taking notes on Brad??  He'll probably send him the notes in a handwritten letter Snyder style.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 11:37:12 AM »

I'll give you a percentage now. I think there is an 80% chance this is over. Even if oscar survives, I think he's going to do the Oliver Purnell Memorial Job Reset.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 11:41:33 AM »

I'll give you a percentage now. I think there is an 80% chance this is over. Even if oscar survives, I think he's going to do the Oliver Purnell Memorial Job Reset.

I'd have to agree. He was asked about getting booed after the game. He's been down this road before, I'm sure if he can save himself the humiliation of getting fired again, he will try to do it.

I can't think Currie can look at the last 2 crowds (week night or not) and think positive thoughts about his basketball program, let alone the results on the floor.