Author Topic: Oklahoma State tickets  (Read 16898 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Re: Oklahoma State tickets
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2017, 09:49:12 AM »
The mask was taken til I was given it back at the end of the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What was that based on as they simultaneously handed out masks to up to 1000 students?
No I was targeted because I was a cow.  Dick security kept radioing and looking at me when the newspaper intro started and he came over to me during the end of the intro video that I either give him my mask or leave.

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2017, 09:50:17 AM »
No offense Greg, but nice work Currie! :emawkid:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2017, 09:51:04 AM »
Brad saw my sign though.

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2017, 09:53:54 AM »
I will post pictures of the sign as I thought is was great as was the octagon of Moo since it was drawn to look like an orange cow.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2017, 09:54:54 AM »
None taken it was an OUT standing effort by currdog

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2017, 09:56:26 AM »

What was that based on as they simultaneously handed out masks to up to 1000 students?
No I was targeted because I was a cow.  Dick security kept radioing and looking at me when the newspaper intro started and he came over to me during the end of the intro video that I either give him my mask or leave.

That's absurd.  There is nothing wrong with wearing a cow mask.  People have dressed up as bananas and hotdogs. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2017, 09:56:47 AM »
None taken it was an OUT standing effort by currdog

This may be your best post Greg.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2017, 10:00:49 AM »

That's absurd.  I should return the mask to amazon and donate the refund money to the crew raising the $1.55m.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2017, 10:01:59 AM »
My face still smells like latex because I sweat in it so much before the game actually started

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2017, 10:02:40 AM »
My face still smells like latex because I sweat in it so much before the game actually started

I have showered twice. Washing my face twice each.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »

OK, I will not be returning it to amazon.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2017, 10:05:28 AM »
That's absurd.  There is nothing wrong with wearing a cow mask.  People have dressed up as bananas and hotdogs. 

I think I have to take back my post from yesterday, gE still has more influence than I gave it credit for. Someone in AD office clearly read this thread.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:09 AM »
Currie- 1000 Trim- 0

:frown:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
I also ate a Weber hot dog through the hole in the line.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
Should have gone with the cow pajama type costume, both given the result and the sweat issues.

In hindsight, that would've been the moove, along w/wearing almost nothing underneath so they wouldn't dare ask you to remove it.  Bonus points for fake carving the oscar 4 eva tattoo on your chest just in case.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2017, 10:41:19 AM »
I think I have to take back my post from yesterday, gE still has more influence than I gave it credit for. Someone in AD office clearly read this thread.

i'm envisioning "enemy of the state" where freshman student Greg plays will smith while wearing a cow mask

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2017, 10:45:03 AM »
Greg, lock down your plans to attend schemePAK.  If I can get one worlds colliding scene of the cow trying to eat a scheme dish, it'll all have been worth it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2017, 11:49:33 AM »
Currie- 1000 Trim- 0

:frown:

I have been as big as a Currite as anyone on this board but you're out of your cotdamned mind if you think this constitutes a win for Currie. It appears as if gE is deep into the domes of the athletic department.

Whomever from the AD that is currently reading this hear me loud and clear. I'm a donor, and a STH, a good one too. I can live with a coaching mistake, these things happen, I make hiring mistakes too. What I won't tolerate is a rabbit eared, thin skinned, infantile athletic department that does not allow a student to wear a damn cow mask. Have some dignity and some damn self respect. A cow mask? Pathetic.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2017, 11:55:36 AM »
That's fair, but I would like to think my school wouldn't allow this kind of dumbassery. It's a bad look and Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). It's petty. Boo oscar and tell your AD you're not happy, but dressing like a jackass and holding a sign only 10 ppl get, is just a bad look for the school.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2017, 11:57:50 AM »
That's fair, but I would like to think my school wouldn't allow this kind of dumbassery. It's a bad look and Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). It's petty. Boo oscar and tell your AD you're not happy, but dressing like a jackass and holding a sign only 10 ppl get, is just a bad look for the school.

In isolation I understand this argument. In the context of everything else they've done (i.e. trip over themselves apologizing to the Big 12 every time KU cynically snitches on them) I think MiR is 100% on the nose. The AD's insistence on micromanaging our fanbase is self-emasculating and beyond pathetic on their part.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2017, 11:58:19 AM »
Honestly, it's a bad look for poor greg, who has to attend school with these other students for the next 4 years. "That's the guy who hates K-State!", "Why is he in a cow mask? weird!" etc. All just so Trim can be entertained. He doesn't give two shits about him. Find something more creative if you really want to send a message.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »

In isolation I understand this argument. In the context of everything else they've done (i.e. trip over themselves apologizing to the Big 12 every time KU cynically snitches on them) I think MiR is 100% on the nose.
This is correct as well.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
Do whatever you want, Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2017, 12:04:12 PM »
Do whatever you want, Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But don't feel like you have to do things so ppl like you. That's ok too. You don't have to prove anything. I've fell victim to it too. Be yourself, bud.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2017, 12:08:54 PM »
Honestly, it's a bad look for poor greg, who has to attend school with these other students for the next 4 years. "That's the guy who hates K-State!", "Why is he in a cow mask? weird!" etc. All just so Trim can be entertained. He doesn't give two shits about him. Find something more creative if you really want to send a message.
GTFO with that nonsense.  It's obvious he was making fun of our current situation.  Our candy ass fans don't even get pissy at people who rep KU in our student section and you think this is going to affect him for "the next 4 years?" 

And LOL at trying to call out anyone in the student section for doing something comically stupid.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting