Author Topic: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.  (Read 10049 times)

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
There are likely other idioms buried in there.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »
I am pretty sure it is someone who you wouldn't be able to pick out of a lineup and you have never heard their name before.  It for sure is not Mike Pence.  Come on.

the times will look pretty bad if that's the case.  anon rando doesn't like the president is not news.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
Re: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 10:09:49 AM »
Journalism at its finest
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Someone missed the recent report from our own cyber security agency. 

Elections are always secure:  When we win (#blueanon)

When we don’t win, it was the Russians - or racism (#blueanon)

Stand down! (Susan Rice and Barrack Obama to our then cyber security director)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax did you know that Trump appointed a commission to look into the security of the 2016 election (the one where you say Democrats were complaining about “Russians”). I’d venture to guess the last two cycles were among the most scrutinized ever on a national scale in US history.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax did you know that Trump appointed a commission to look into the security of the 2016 election (the one where you say Democrats were complaining about “Russians”). I’d venture to guess the last two cycles were among the most scrutinized ever on a national scale in US history.

Democrats are already working to de-legitimize 2022 and 2024.

We were told that Dominion was safe, our cyber security people now say otherwise.

Commission or not, from Hillary on down the claim was that the Russians stole the 2016 election.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2022, 12:25:36 PM »

We were told that Dominion was safe, our cyber security people now say otherwise.

Commission or not, from Hillary on down the claim was that the Russians stole the 2016 election.
I’m aware of plenty of analysis that Russian propaganda convinced a bunch of chodes to (legally) vote Trump in 2016, but if you have any sources saying Democrats actually accused the results of being illegitimate I’d like to see them.

If I recall correctly the Trump appointed election commission was like almost entirely Republican led, so I think you’re getting mixed up on who argued the results were illegitimate.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I’m aware of plenty of analysis that Russian propaganda convinced a bunch of chodes to (legally) vote Trump in 2016, but if you have any sources saying Democrats actually accused the results of being illegitimate I’d like to see them.

If I recall correctly the Trump appointed election commission was like almost entirely Republican led, so I think you’re getting mixed up on who argued the results were illegitimate.

How to say you haven't been paying attention without actually saying it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Mike Lindell's cyber security people?

What is this in reference to? Rich coming from the party where Trump is trying to put people who wanted to overthrow the 2020 election in charge of the next election.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2022, 12:33:15 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

I think it’s pretty clear Hillary is talking about his qualification to be president, not that the votes were counted incorrectly.

You are saying Democrats impugned the security of the 2016 election. That’s the claim I’m asking you to back up. But I do (sincerely) appreciate the mostly topical response.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Mike Lindell's cyber security people?

Bucket, why are you always so far behind?

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-technology-georgia-election-2020-a746b253f3404dbf794349df498c9542

But rest assured, they found no evidence of hacking . . . the thing is, good hackers don't leave behind any evidence. 

Relative to 2022 and 2024, the continued propagation of al lie that people are being denied the right the vote because states have actual rules is one form of de-legitimization.   

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 12:41:22 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think it’s pretty clear Hillary is talking about his qualification to be president, not that the votes were counted incorrectly.

You are saying Democrats impugned the security of the 2016 election. That’s the claim I’m asking you to back up. But I do (sincerely) appreciate the mostly topical response.

You're so full of crap dude.   Hacking was referenced multiple times in that story.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2022, 01:31:40 PM »

You're so full of crap dude.   Hacking was referenced multiple times in that story.
DNC emails were hacked (everyone knows this). Not voting machines.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DNC emails were not hacked, they were removed from the premises by an insider.   There's a reason the "investigation" by the FBI was a joke. 

You didn't even read the article.

There's entire white papers instructing Dems to stop talking about Russian hacking of elections.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2022, 01:44:38 PM »
I don’t know what you’re on about here. The word “hack” appears once in the article. Trump literally appointed a commission to prove the 2016 election was not secure in multiple states, and then he claimed the 2020 election was marred by rampant voter fraud.

Link the white paper and I’ll read it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don’t know what you’re on about here. The word “hack” appears once in the article. Trump literally appointed a commission to prove the 2016 election was not secure in multiple states, and then he claimed the 2020 election was marred by rampant voter fraud.

That changes nothing about the fact that from the top on down, your party continually tried to de-legitimize the 2016 election and one of the tactics was claiming it was hacked by the Russians.    On top of the ridiculous claims of voter purging and voter suppression.

The Trump commission literally has nothing to do with the continuous claims by Democrats.   Your leaders turned the nuanced into a widespread false narrative that as always was parroted by millions of #blueanon, the fact that you weren't aware of it is not the least bit surprising in any way.

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/735470

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2022, 02:57:55 PM »

That changes nothing about the fact that from the top on down, your party continually tried to de-legitimize the 2016 election and one of the tactics was claiming it was hacked by the Russians.    On top of the ridiculous claims of voter purging and voter suppression.

The Trump commission literally has nothing to do with the continuous claims by Democrats.   Your leaders turned the nuanced into a widespread false narrative that as always was parroted by millions of #blueanon, the fact that you weren't aware of it is not the least bit surprising in any way.

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/735470
Dax, that article is literally about the fact that people misunderstood the term “hacking” to refer to hacking of voting machines, which no one seriously argued was the case.

Despite consensus that Russia’s interference in the 2016 election did not extend to actual hacking of voting technology, Russian efforts to intervene on behalf of the Trump campaign have been defined as “hacking” by elements of the liberal media. This definition is broadly accepted in liberal circles, and there is now a widespread misperception that Russia tampered with voting technology to alter the outcome of the election. In this essay, we trace the emergence of this definition of Russia’s role in the 2016 election and explain the factors that led to its acceptance, arguing that the debate over Russia’s “hacking” illustrates that definitional arguments may operate differently than scholars have previously conceived. Traditional studies of definition emphasize the role of political leaders in crafting salient definitions, adopting a top-down approach. We argue that definitions also emerge from the bottom up, moving from media sources toward institutional centers of power. Our findings both illustrate the dangers of efforts to define Russia’s influence campaign as “hacking” and extend previous scholarship on definitional argument.

Only one party has actually argued that US elections are not secure.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm going to be really nice, and politely remind you again what i just said:

Your leaders turned the nuanced into a widespread false narrative that as always was parroted by millions of #blueanon, the fact that you weren't aware of it is not the least bit surprising in any way.

That's exactly what the paper is trying to stop.   Your movement parroted hacking into election hacking, because rank and file #blueanon is not capable of understanding nuanced things.     

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
I don't think that I have ever heard anyone make the case that Russia hacked or interfered with the voting process.

The Russian interference in our elections that I have heard discussed always centered on influence campaigns.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think that I have ever heard anyone make the case that Russia hacked or interfered with the voting process.

The Russian interference in our elections that I have heard discussed always centered on influence campaigns.

Anecdotally Lick has said he's never heard that . . . fantastic for you, Lick.

Meanwhile JHU feels the need to write an entire paper to tell #blueanon to stop doing it.   :thumbsup:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Never thought I would see you all worked up over a paper written by a couple KU grad students

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Never thought I would see you all worked up over a paper written by a couple KU grad students

The expected tapout

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Someone thinks the russians hacked into the electronic voting hardware?  no crap?  who?