Author Topic: Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?  (Read 14187 times)

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2020, 01:32:06 PM »
exoneration update

:impatient:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2020, 01:50:00 PM »
exoneration update

Here's your best source:  https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/

She tweeted something yesterday about a discovery request that's due by May 18,2020.  I dunno if they need that to come in prior, or not.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1257528613143969794
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2020, 01:53:03 PM »
exoneration update

Here's your best source:  https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/

She tweeted something yesterday about a discovery request that's due by May 18,2020.  I dunno if they need that to come in prior, or not.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1257528613143969794

Flynn's defense team should have access to all 302 witness statements obtained by the government. What's the purpose of this?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2020, 01:57:24 PM »
My understanding is that they don't have them and haven't been able to get them...  hence the request. They've been hiding them all along. Flynn's first defense team was a total crap show (perhaps by design) and appears now to possibly have been colluding with the conspirators.

It's been dirty from the ground all the way to the top. 
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2020, 02:01:32 PM »
My understanding is that they don't have them and haven't been able to get them...  hence the request. They've been hiding them all along. Flynn's first defense team was a total crap show (perhaps by design) and appears now to possibly have been colluding with the conspirators.

It's been dirty from the ground all the way to the top.

But that's not how it works. The Government must turn all 302's over.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2020, 02:29:13 PM »
So, why is Flynn's defense attorney having such a hard time getting them? (honest question, tryna understand)
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 02:35:13 PM »
Lotta foot dragging on the government's part and previous counsel, wow, what a bunch of rubes.

They had to have been threatened or bought off, and if not, they need to be disbarred for shear incompetence.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2020, 03:15:56 PM »
The plot twists are amazing, to be fair.

I tend to agree with what @truthhammer888 tweeted earlier today that said General Flynn KNEW it was a set up and took one for the team by double crossing the FBI.  Then, further implicated the dirty attorneys at Covington & Burling that he originally had "defending" him. 

I won't be shocked to see that they were in the FBI's pocket when this all shakes out.
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 03:59:28 PM »
The plot twists are amazing, to be fair.

I tend to agree with what @truthhammer888 tweeted earlier today that said General Flynn KNEW it was a set up and took one for the team by double crossing the FBI.  Then, further implicated the dirty attorneys at Covington & Burling that he originally had "defending" him. 

I won't be shocked to see that they were in the FBI's pocket when this all shakes out.

I guess I don't understand how lying to the FBI is "taking one for the team" or serves to "double cross" the FBI. 

Not trying to be snarky just really am trying to understand the thought process.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 04:10:45 PM »
I still don't know what the black sky significance is. Do maqas think he was throwing out q lingo during an fbi interview?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 04:46:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1257685349993721856

Hidden in plain sight...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-reveals-the-one-thing-that-stands-out-from-his-fateful-call-with-flynn.amp

From Feb 19, 2019

In his new book, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe offers extensive new details of investigators' fateful January 2017 interview with former national security adviser Michael Flynn at the White House -- a breezy conversation which began, according to McCabe, with all the urgency of a "playdate."

McCabe wrote in “The Threat,” released Tuesday, that "one thing [Flynn] said stands out in my memory" -- namely that "when I told him that people were curious" about his conversations with the then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Flynn replied, "You know what I said, because you guys were probably listening."

Without confirming Flynn's suspicions, McCabe wrote: "I had to wonder, as events played out: If you thought we were listening, why would you lie?" (A Washington Post article published one day before Flynn's White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct.)

According to McCabe, the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him, including since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok.  Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

McCabe wrote that Flynn seemed "completely normal" -- even when, on three occasions, Flynn looked at the window and told agents, "What a beautiful black sky."

McCabe maintained that Flynn made that memorable comment three times -- first, at "noon," then an hour later, and then one more time shortly after that. However, McCabe's timeline in the book appeared to contradict the sentencing memorandum filed late last year by Flynn's attorneys, citing government documents.

HOLY crap!!!  Did the rough ridin' DNC get played in the most epic way or what?!?!?!?!?   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read this thread:

https://twitter.com/Beer_Parade/status/1257778151280840705

Checkmate, muthafukkaz.

:alleyoop:
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 04:51:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1257685349993721856

Hidden in plain sight...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-reveals-the-one-thing-that-stands-out-from-his-fateful-call-with-flynn.amp

From Feb 19, 2019

In his new book, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe offers extensive new details of investigators' fateful January 2017 interview with former national security adviser Michael Flynn at the White House -- a breezy conversation which began, according to McCabe, with all the urgency of a "playdate."

McCabe wrote in “The Threat,” released Tuesday, that "one thing [Flynn] said stands out in my memory" -- namely that "when I told him that people were curious" about his conversations with the then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Flynn replied, "You know what I said, because you guys were probably listening."

Without confirming Flynn's suspicions, McCabe wrote: "I had to wonder, as events played out: If you thought we were listening, why would you lie?" (A Washington Post article published one day before Flynn's White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct.)

According to McCabe, the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him, including since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok.  Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

McCabe wrote that Flynn seemed "completely normal" -- even when, on three occasions, Flynn looked at the window and told agents, "What a beautiful black sky."

McCabe maintained that Flynn made that memorable comment three times -- first, at "noon," then an hour later, and then one more time shortly after that. However, McCabe's timeline in the book appeared to contradict the sentencing memorandum filed late last year by Flynn's attorneys, citing government documents.

HOLY crap!!!  Did the rough ridin' DNC get played in the most epic way or what?!?!?!?!?   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read this thread:

https://twitter.com/Beer_Parade/status/1257778151280840705

Checkmate, muthafukkaz.

:alleyoop:

Are you capable of critical thinking and/or do you actually fact check anything you read and choose to believe? That "poem" is a song that was JUST WRITTEN by this Wilde fellow in honor of Flynn. He's currently trying to raise funds to produce the song for inclusion on his forthcoming CD. LOL. So I ask you, how is it that Flynn was referencing a "poem" that would not be written until more than 3 years later?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2020, 04:56:38 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying everything that gets put out there is 100% true, but you can't deny there is overwhelming evidence mounting, and soon (God willing) we will all see the truth!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2020, 04:58:37 PM »
Ok... I jumped the gun.  Didn't fact check the "poem/lyrics".

I stand by the rest of it.  General Flynn played them like a fiddle.
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2020, 04:59:41 PM »
By lying and getting fired?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2020, 05:06:48 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying everything that gets put out there is 100% true, but you can't deny there is overwhelming evidence mounting, and soon (God willing) we will all see the truth!

It looks like @Beer_Parade deleted the tweet claiming it was an old poem... My bad for not fact checking that.

https://twitter.com/Beer_Parade/status/1257787716596621323

Yep, exactly.   He knew it was a set up and intentionally double crossed them to play the long game.

bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2020, 05:12:38 PM »
Ironclad logic, I have to say.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2020, 05:30:46 PM »

It looks like @Beer_Parade deleted the tweet claiming it was an old poem... My bad for not fact checking that.

https://twitter.com/Beer_Parade/status/1257787716596621323

Yep, exactly.   He knew it was a set up and intentionally double crossed them to play the long game.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ok...

either you are just rough ridin' with us or are incredible stupid

either way i am out

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2020, 07:20:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/tomfitton/status/1257794456054566916

You didn't even read it, did you? The last paragraph:

Nevertheless, in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request, we are prepared on this occasion to provide the Committees access to the records responsive to this request.

Translation: This request is partisan bullshit and we shouldn't have to do this, but we have nothing to hide, so go ahead and release the records, Mr. National Archives.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2020, 07:28:03 PM »
UsefulPub_Idiot heroes Lisa Page and Peter Strzok sitting in jail right now. Looks like the tables have turned on UsefulPub_Idiot Nation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2020, 10:00:44 PM »

Nevertheless, in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request, we are prepared on this occasion to provide the Committees access to the records responsive to this request.

Translation: This request is partisan bullshit and we shouldn't have to do this, but we have nothing to hide, so go ahead and release the records, Mr. National Archives.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2020, 11:45:13 PM »

He knew and he’s mumped. I agree.
bears are fast...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile