Author Topic: If you recognize Kevin Keitzman for his work at ratings genius/best in the biz .  (Read 34745 times)

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
This isn't the first time he has said this.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: bitb
I was referencing two sons that were convicted drug dealers and drug addicts that he chose to try to fix by hiring them to work for his football teams.

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/kansas-city-radio-host-kevin-kietzman-andy-reid-son-tyreek-hill.html

Is that true - both the part that Andy Reid put his drug kids on staff (Eagles? Chiefs?) and/or that that's possibly what bitb was referencing?

I think Eagles staff had them.

KK was pretty generic in what he said which makes his claims of any nuance between the drugs and the death absurd.  I don't see how you can blame their addiction/criminal history on Andy's lack of discipline without also blaming him for his son's death. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
This isn't the first time he has said this.
Said what?

Please tell me you're not talking about this, because i'm going to need more than two rando accounts for that one.

https://twitter.com/kberkk/status/1143629196620640259

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

KK was pretty generic in what he said which makes his claims of any nuance between the drugs and the death absurd.  I don't see how you can blame their addiction/criminal history on Andy's lack of discipline without also blaming him for his son's death. 

Yep.  At best he could've been saying that Andy putting his drug kids on football staff didn't work out nor did putting drug/problem players on the football team.  But I've never heard of or retained any of this story. 

What happened to the kid that died in between being on the football staff and the death?  What's happened with the other kid since being on the staff?  And even if this is just limited to putting people with questionable backgrounds on the team (as opposed to Andy failing to prevent the death), which players is he matching up to the kids that had very confirmed and documented problems?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I just don't know in what way the parent is on the hook for their 29 year old son's drug OD
:adios:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
this story is being hugely blown out of proportion and his shitty explanation non-apology is worse

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Yep.  At best he could've been saying that Andy putting his drug kids on football staff didn't work out nor did putting drug/problem players on the football team.  But I've never heard of or retained any of this story. 

What happened to the kid that died in between being on the football staff and the death?  What's happened with the other kid since being on the staff?  And even if this is just limited to putting people with questionable backgrounds on the team (as opposed to Andy failing to prevent the death), which players is he matching up to the kids that had very confirmed and documented problems?

Success story?

Britt Reid enters his seventh season with the Chiefs in 2019 and will serve as the Linebackers/Outside Linebackers Coach. Reid spent the previous three seasons as the Defensive Line Coach (2016-18). Under Reid’s guidance, Chiefs DL Chris Jones earned the AFC’s Defensive Player of the Month award for the month of October last season and had an NFL record streak of 11 consecutive games with at least 1.0 sack. Reid has also served as Assistant Defensive Line Coach (2015) and Defensive Quality Control Coach (2013-14) for the Chiefs.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
spencer probably thinks jake pullen is trying to steal his dad's show  :lol:

:ROFL:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL at this being the thing that gets him suspended. Of all the crap he's said throughout the years, it took him slandering a rich white man before he faced any consequence. Wasn't this dude cited for publicly boning, who was at the time, an employee of the company? Just last week he called a woman born a woman and identifies as a woman "a transgender."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
LOL at this being the thing that gets him suspended. Of all the crap he's said throughout the years, it took him slandering a rich white man before he faced any consequence. Wasn't this dude cited for publicly boning, who was at the time, an employee of the company? Just last week he called a woman born a woman and identifies as a woman "a transgender."
I think nationally it dovetails with the opioid crisis in a way he didn't consider.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Sorry to be this way, but I'm not entirely sure that this issue is about BITB's comments on Andy Reid.  It is commonly accepted on goEMAW.com that the KU fanbase absolutely hates BITB, and now that his station is their radio flagship, KU fans have been looking for a way to get rid of him.  Since their football program has been a dumpster fire for so long, my theory is that KU fans have adopted the Chiefs for football fandom, and maybe pay closer attention to issues involving the Chiefs than the average K-State fan. 

In short:  The issue of BITB's comments on Reid are a pretext for KU fans to organize to get rid of BITB.  The Reid comments are an excuse, expect KU fans to make a full court press to get rid of BITB based on the Reid issue.  The real issue is BITB's perceived antagonism towards KU.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Who is the woman he was referring to?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if Riley Gates is for you, who can be against?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
good for my old boss

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I STAND WITH RILEY

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#RILEYSTRONG

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
#RIDEWITHRILEY #NOONEBEATSKIETZ

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#REALLYITSNONEOFYOURBUSINESS  #RILEYITSNOT

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#RILEYSRIGHT

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#KIETZSTRONG

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Should BITB should go all in and tweet "Father of the year goes to HC Andy Reid. Congrats buddy!!" ?  :confused:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think Kietz needs to know that he has support.  let's send him a Smoke and Fire gift set and see if we can get Gary Joslin to find a nice watch to engrave with "its time" to Kevin with the watch stopped on 2pm so he knows he can come back.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Sorry to be this way, but I'm not entirely sure that this issue is about BITB's comments on Andy Reid.  It is commonly accepted on goEMAW.com that the KU fanbase absolutely hates BITB, and now that his station is their radio flagship, KU fans have been looking for a way to get rid of him.  Since their football program has been a dumpster fire for so long, my theory is that KU fans have adopted the Chiefs for football fandom, and maybe pay closer attention to issues involving the Chiefs than the average K-State fan. 

In short:  The issue of BITB's comments on Reid are a pretext for KU fans to organize to get rid of BITB.  The Reid comments are an excuse, expect KU fans to make a full court press to get rid of BITB based on the Reid issue.  The real issue is BITB's perceived antagonism towards KU.
Yes, they were absolutely sickened that he was the only one in the KC Market discussing the FBI and KU. Like, everyone else knew it was bad for business, but he actually did some research on it, opened shows with it, and the rest is history. The squawks have been begging for a way to get this guy off air for decades and now that they have the 816 white trash brigade on board, they feel like they can strike. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#BITBSTRONG