Author Topic: Hoiberg and a General who wants to win.  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hoiberg and a General who wants to win.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 02:38:17 PM »
Would hiring Hoiberg void the bet that would let sys run jrake over? I don't think it would, but I remember there being some weird Hoiberg clause thrown in there.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2017, 12:14:15 AM »
Top 5 KState MBB Coaching Targets When Gen. Meyer Fires Currie at Snyder's Behest (cause that's the only way it happens):

1. Brad Underwood (If WVU can bring their guy home after 1 year, so can we)
2. Jay Wright (Makes $2.5 million now) Looking at his record, it is a crime that oscar makes about the same. He will come to a Power 5 school.
3. Kelvin Sampson
4. Mick Cronin - He will come here. oscar is paid more than him!
5. Mark Few  -he's only making $1.3 million. C'mon! His kids will love Manhattan!

I can dream, can't I.

:ROFL:

Are you sure about those salaries for Wright and Few? There is no way they make that little. They are both at private schools so it's likely what's reported isn't factual. I'm very comfortable with saying those salaries are real wrong.

Not according to this...http://www.vuhoops.com/2013/12/18/5223860/jay-wright-is-the-third-highest-paid-private-school-basketball-coach-krzyzewski

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2017, 02:00:38 PM »
Those guys have to have several easily attainable bonus clauses. Sorry but there's absolutely no way JT3 makes more money than Jay Wright, that makes no sense at all.