Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756414 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11300 on: July 01, 2020, 06:44:52 PM »
Oh look, another whataboutism. Rather than focusing on the here and now with the Current President of the United States we get...more whataboutism.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11301 on: July 02, 2020, 06:43:27 AM »
I wonder if we’ll ever know what Putin has on Trump that makes him so subservient to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11302 on: July 02, 2020, 06:52:55 AM »
It’s pee tapes and money

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11303 on: July 02, 2020, 09:22:42 AM »
Oh look, another whataboutism. Rather than focusing on the here and now with the Current President of the United States we get...more whataboutism.

The current president wants to keep our troops safe in Afghanistan by not having them in Afghanistan anymore.  You, and the rest of the Party of Perpetual War want them to stay in Afghanistan forever.

Continue to deflect as the NeoCons and NeoLiberals have become one in the same.    'Grats, and keep those jackboots polished and those torches soaked in kerosene and paraffin Da Big Sociopath. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11304 on: July 02, 2020, 09:36:59 AM »

The current president wants to keep our troops safe in Afghanistan by not having them in Afghanistan anymore.  You, and the rest of the Party of Perpetual War want them to stay in Afghanistan forever.

Continue to deflect as the NeoCons and NeoLiberals have become one in the same.    'Grats, and keep those jackboots polished and those torches soaked in kerosene and paraffin Da Big Sociopath.
He should take them out if he feels so strongly about it. He is the commander in chief
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11305 on: July 02, 2020, 09:58:32 AM »

He should take them out if he feels so strongly about it. He is the commander in chief

Check the room

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11306 on: July 02, 2020, 10:09:48 AM »
I wonder if we’ll ever know what Putin has on Trump that makes him so subservient to him?

I think trump intends to use his total submission to help his idiots kids get business in russia

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11307 on: July 02, 2020, 10:48:52 AM »
Slow Dug is one of those hardcore Jackboot Perpetual War types who wants war with Russia.

We also know for a fact that SleepyJoe used the power of his office as VP to get his kid business in China.

So, great combo fanning going here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11308 on: July 02, 2020, 10:55:20 AM »

It also goes to a much deeper purely physical/animalistic level.  trump continually presents to putin because putin isn't morbidly obese and was fit for military service.  It's the same reason weaker/dumber dogs roll over around stronger/smarter ones.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11309 on: July 02, 2020, 10:58:37 AM »
Oh, forgot to add the Ukraine to the list.

So, Sleepy Joe got his kid business in China and the Ukraine (mini-Russia), which might be one of the most corrupt countries on earth. 

The pictures of Sleepy Joe telling country club cocktail "two polacks and a black guy walk into a bar" jokes to Xi and Putin are very telling..

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11310 on: July 08, 2020, 12:00:20 PM »
behind the scenes, Trump directed the CIA to share intelligence information on counterterrorism with the Kremlin despite no discernible reward

https://twitter.com/NicolleDWallace/status/1280863103660560384

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11311 on: July 08, 2020, 12:15:23 PM »
Chum, is that kind of thing unprecedented?

In other news, BidenBot Nation's beloved Chris Steele ordered by British Courts to pay damages to Russians.

But, foundational in the illegal spying on the Trump campaign tho.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11312 on: July 08, 2020, 12:26:25 PM »

Prior administrations had also considered counterterrorism cooperation with Russia but learned the lesson that it was a one-way street on “cooperation.”
“The direction [from President Trump] came despite assessments that Russia was not being forthcoming,” London said. “Failing to reciprocate U.S. willingness and share information on what ostensibly represented threats from common adversaries

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11313 on: July 08, 2020, 12:34:06 PM »

Prior administrations had also considered counterterrorism cooperation with Russia but learned the lesson that it was a one-way street on “cooperation.”
“The direction [from President Trump] came despite assessments that Russia was not being forthcoming,” London said. “Failing to reciprocate U.S. willingness and share information on what ostensibly represented threats from common adversaries

Ah yeah, the old caveats.   Our guys all did it, heck even gave the Russians bombing coordinates so they could bomb the guys we were arming in Syria.   But now it's Trump, so it's bad.

Rinse-Repeat

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11314 on: July 08, 2020, 12:41:51 PM »

Ah yeah, the old caveats.   Our guys all did it, heck even gave the Russians bombing coordinates so they could bomb the guys we were arming in Syria.   But now it's Trump, so it's bad.

Rinse-Repeat

This may completely blow your mind, but my posts in this thread have really always been about corruption, not national security.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11315 on: July 08, 2020, 12:58:24 PM »
sd's question of "why is trump so subservient to putin?" is one that might puzzle us for awhile.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11316 on: July 08, 2020, 01:02:15 PM »
sd's question of "why is trump so subservient to putin?" is one that might puzzle us for awhile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/483a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html

Obama:

Crimea:  Stand Down

Intelligence sharing with Russia:  Let's do it

Stupidly get involved in Syria and give Russia every reason to get directly involved:  Sounds Great!

Take out Libyan government and then do nothing, thus allowing Russia to get directly involved:  Full LibBot Support here sir!!

But that Trump!! 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11317 on: July 08, 2020, 01:03:57 PM »

Rinse-Repeat

This may completely blow your mind, but my posts in this thread have really always been about corruption and only talk about what I perceive is Republican/Trump corruption, I never even bring up Dem corruption and I know there's a crap ton of that, but I don't touch it. 

FIFY

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11318 on: July 08, 2020, 01:17:34 PM »
This may completely blow your mind, but my posts in this thread have really always been about corruption and only talk about what I perceive is Republican/Trump corruption, I never even bring up Dem corruption and I know there's a crap ton of that, but I don't touch it. 

FIFY

Trump's corruption is on another level. Just like Trump's lying is on another level. That's all I'm going to bother with saying about it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11319 on: July 08, 2020, 01:20:48 PM »
Maybe there is some type of odor that putin secretes that only works on trump that causes trump to cower while also laying on his back?  Can scientists look into this?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11320 on: July 08, 2020, 01:26:54 PM »

FIFY

Trump's corruption is on another level. Just like Trump's lying is on another level. That's all I'm going to bother with saying about it.

Dude, your party has nominated two of the most corrupt lifetime politicians in modern American history two election cycles in a row.   They've only had time for a little private sector corruption because for the combined last 75 years they've been mega corrupt politicians or assisting their mega corrupt spouse maintain power so they could carry out more corruption.

As an aside, you and the rest of the Bidenbots melted down about paying for Trump family protection and now we know that one kid alone of the Dem nominee needed paid SS protection on over 400 trips.  No meltdown about that, tho.   The kid took a SS mandated protection trip every 5 days of the Obama administration.    29 International trips including 5 to China, probably for that ChiCom Cash.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11321 on: July 08, 2020, 01:30:14 PM »
Yeah, whatabout dem corruption, chumdumpster1
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11322 on: July 08, 2020, 01:33:41 PM »
So to test this we need a putin twin in appearance, but without the putin scent. 

he enters the room without putin scent.  If trump falls backwards and puts his ankles behind his ears like he normally does, then its not the scent. 

Then have an un-putin looking guy but with putin odor (cigarettes, vodka and old lutefisk) come in room and if trump doesn't lower to floor and avoid eye contact then it isn't the odor.

Just seeking to explain the trump obedience in reaction to a certain stimuli...

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11323 on: July 08, 2020, 01:45:12 PM »
Yeah, whatabout dem corruption, chumdumpster1
It’s like clockwork. Just incredible.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11324 on: July 08, 2020, 01:57:40 PM »
So to test this we need a putin twin in appearance, but without the putin scent. 

he enters the room without putin scent.  If trump falls backwards and puts his ankles behind his ears like he normally does, then its not the scent. 

Then have an un-putin looking guy but with putin odor (cigarettes, vodka and old lutefisk) come in room and if trump doesn't lower to floor and avoid eye contact then it isn't the odor.

Just seeking to explain the trump obedience in reaction to a certain stimuli...

Westworld, Season 4.

Also, lol at this current google ad here in the gE Pit.