Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756904 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9575 on: April 21, 2019, 04:01:06 PM »
Yeah that's pathetic. For a sec I thought Robbie was gonna pop him.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9576 on: April 21, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »
See how easy it is to call jerks jerks? Why can't our president do that to Nazis?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9577 on: April 21, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »
See how easy it is to call jerks jerks? Why can't our president do that to Nazis?

Are you referring to the Trump Tower press conference Trump gave on August 15 concerning the Charlottesville violence where he said:

I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-charlottesville-transcript-20170815-story.html

Those comments? He knew when he pointed out that not everyone protesting the monument removal were Nazis - that some were “fine people” - that the media would dishonestly conflate his remarks with calling Nazis fine people. So again, he very clearly stated in the very same presser:

I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

And yet, that’s exactly what the media did. And the myth was born, and lives to this day in the deranged minds of people like Phil, right alongside the myths that Trump mocked a reporter’s disability, and Russian COLUSION.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 05:55:58 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9578 on: April 21, 2019, 06:00:21 PM »
Are we honestly saying Trump has in many situations bumbled condemniing shitty people?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9579 on: April 21, 2019, 06:06:53 PM »
Are we honestly saying Trump has in many situations bumbled condemniing shitty people?

Trump bumbles things all the time. He’s Trump. I’m just asking if you were referring to the bullshit “Nazis are fine people” myth. I’m pretty sure you were.

[As I type this, Phil is furiously googling “Trump fails to condemn ____”. The old “fails to condemn” game.

Trump has more than enough flaws and failings without making them up.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:19:55 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9580 on: April 21, 2019, 06:33:02 PM »
I was not talking about one specific incident. He has had many chances to condemn Nazis.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9581 on: April 21, 2019, 06:42:08 PM »
I was not talking about one specific incident. He has had many chances to condemn Nazis.

There is is!! The “fails to condemn” game! :lol: Just taking Charlottesville, for example he specifically condemned them during his first presser on the issue (the one the media lies about) and he issued a second condemnation of the Nazis at that event on the anniversary. How many more condemnations do you need? Like a daily, weekly, or monthly thing?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9582 on: April 21, 2019, 07:06:33 PM »
Every other Wednesday should be okay.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9583 on: April 21, 2019, 07:31:55 PM »
I’d like to hear more on how he didn’t mock the disabled reporter
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9584 on: April 21, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »
Alt right media has been pumping the Charlottesville comments were a myth thing for the last month or so, glad to see it bleeding into gE now
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9585 on: April 21, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »

He has made similar gestures to mock multiple other people by acting like someone with a disability. Amazingly, that is the MAGA defense.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9586 on: April 21, 2019, 08:36:16 PM »

He has made similar gestures to mock multiple other people by acting like someone with a disability. Amazingly, that is the MAGA defense.

Um Beto spazzes way more with his hands than Trump does. But glad to see you acknowledge that he wasn’t mocking the report’s disability.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9587 on: April 21, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9588 on: April 21, 2019, 09:25:16 PM »

Um Beto spazzes way more with his hands than Trump does. But glad to see you acknowledge that he wasn’t mocking the report’s disability.

So weird. Tax savings makes some people swallow every bit of morals they have and expect out of their leaders

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: April 21, 2019, 11:04:17 PM »
It is just amazing to me that of all the things liberals could attack Trump with, they most often turn to the fake stuff. So weird.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9590 on: April 22, 2019, 07:13:50 AM »
It is just amazing to me that of all the things liberals could attack Trump with, they most often turn to the fake stuff. So weird.

Such as?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9591 on: April 22, 2019, 07:42:17 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/politics/steele-dossier-mueller-report.html

The Justice Department’s inspector general is considering whether the Federal Bureau of Investigation improperly relied on the dossier in applying to the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for a warrant to eavesdrop on Carter Page, a Trump adviser. The inspector general wants to know what the F.B.I. learned about Mr. Steele’s sources and whether it disclosed any doubts about their veracity to the court.

:lol:  No crap . . . and they had 63 million rubes aka LibDerp Nation:  The most useful of useful idiots

Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.

Oleg D. Kalugin, a former K.G.B. general who now lives outside Washington, saw that as plausible. “Russia has huge experience in spreading false information,” he said.
Last year, in a deposition in a lawsuit filed against Buzzfeed, Mr. Steele emphasized that his reports consisted of unverified intelligence. Asked whether he took into account that some claims might be Russian fabrications, he replied, “Yes.”

F.B.I. agents considered whether Russia had polluted the stream of intelligence, but did not give it much credence, according to the former official.

But that is an issue to which multiple inquiries are likely to return. There has been much chatter among intelligence experts that Mr. Steele’s Russian informants could have been pressured to feed him disinformation.
:lol: :lol:

Daniel Hoffman, a former C.I.A. officer who served in Moscow, said he had long suspected the dossier was contaminated by Russian fabrications. The goal, he said, would be to deepen American divisions and blur the line between truth and falsehood.

“How many times have hearings on Capitol Hill used information from the dossier?” Mr. Hoffman said. “How much damage has it already caused?

LibDerp Nation:  Thy name is rube

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: April 22, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »
I don't think this is really anything new. Anyone who pays any attention knows he's a criminal. And it also fails to explain the lying in connection with things like secret one-on-ones with Putin, his subservience to Putin, and so on.

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/1119220488088244224

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: April 22, 2019, 08:55:26 AM »
I don't think this is really anything new. Anyone who pays any attention knows he's a criminal. And it also fails to explain the lying in connection with things like secret one-on-ones with Putin, his subservience to Putin, and so on.

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/1119220488088244224

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9594 on: April 22, 2019, 08:56:59 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1120323291443539969

We have the Dems right where we want them!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9597 on: April 23, 2019, 09:57:28 AM »
it's probably short-term bad politics (although i have very little confidence in this assessment), but i think they have to impeach.  long-term, you can't allow it to be said that you countenanced these crimes.  if mcconnell wants to take up that mantle, then at least force him to wear it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9598 on: April 23, 2019, 10:29:40 AM »
I’d rather give Trump a few more weeks of crazy man TOTAL EXONERATION behavior and then go the 25th Amendment route. Impeachment is a political stunt. If he should be removed from office it is because he’s incompetent and incapable of discharging the duties of a president.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: April 23, 2019, 10:35:03 AM »
25th will never ever happen
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite