Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757302 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9500 on: April 19, 2019, 09:53:00 AM »
The "reeeeeee" thing is really aggie and I don't like it coming from Chings  :frown:
:frown:
When you fight fire with fire, we all get burned...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9501 on: April 19, 2019, 10:05:25 AM »
From nyt lmao

White House press secretary stands by her defense of Comey firing.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, defended on Friday a claim she made in 2017 that the White House had heard from “countless” people who worked at the F.B.I. who had lost confidence in James B. Comey, then the director.

During an interview with the special counsel that is detailed in the report, Ms. Sanders said her choice of words was a “slip of the tongue.” When investigators asked her why she repeated the “countless” claim — which reporters had questioned her on — in a separate interview, she said it was made “in the heat of the moment that was not founded on anything.”

In an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, Ms. Sanders said, “I used the word ‘countless,’ but it’s not untrue.”

On Friday, Ms. Sanders told ABC’s “Good Morning America” that “there were a number” of current and former members of the F.B.I. who agreed with Mr. Trump’s decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

“It wasn’t a scripted talking point,” Ms. Sanders told ABC about her word choice. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t a robot like the Democratic Party,” she said.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: April 19, 2019, 10:07:49 AM »
Perfectly normal behavior from someone who is innocent and TOTAL EXONERATION already happened. Also totally normal for a sitting president of the United States to act like this(being totally innocent of course)

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1119211274712375297

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1119244255074058242

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9503 on: April 19, 2019, 10:08:13 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: April 19, 2019, 10:11:13 AM »
Sorry guys.   Sorry that Robbie Mueller LibDerpNation Action Figure Hero Icon and Patron Saint of the Order of the Get Trumpians failed you.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/mueller-completely-dropped-the-ball-with-obstruction-punt/

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9505 on: April 19, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »
Dax is now posting articles from the tabloids haha
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: April 19, 2019, 10:31:47 AM »
Sorry guys.   Sorry that Robbie Mueller LibDerpNation Action Figure Hero Icon and Patron Saint of the Order of the Get Trumpians failed you.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/mueller-completely-dropped-the-ball-with-obstruction-punt/

why are you doing this?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9507 on: April 19, 2019, 10:54:00 AM »
Because the LibDerp rage about not getting what you wanted from Mueller is both palpable and  :lol:

Now LibDerp Nation is trying to make something out of nothings as they pivot to phase 2 and phase 3.

It's pathetic, but still  :lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9508 on: April 19, 2019, 10:57:59 AM »

It’s about the only thing crazy enough to align with what Dax actually believes :frown:

Soon he’ll be posting theonion articles
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: April 19, 2019, 11:07:26 AM »
Dax is just acting like a totally sane person does when they need to melt down about how insane everyone else is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9510 on: April 19, 2019, 11:21:29 AM »

I didn't know who the writer was, but I just comment because it's Dax and I'm obsessed with him

I know

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: April 19, 2019, 11:22:48 AM »
Dax is just acting like a totally sane person does when they need to melt down about how insane everyone else is.

There's multiple threads of resident LibDerp Nation going on for pages about Trump, never deviating off script.   The very definition of insanity.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: April 19, 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
I haven’t had time to even begin reading the report. Based on my casual perusal of the “reporting” and commentary on the report, it looks to be exactly what I expected: liberals doing their best fainting routine and sharing excerpts that are, at most, mildly embarrassing for Trump (that’s a pretty low bar) but don’t indicate a crime, and conservatives laughing at the liberal hysteria and pointing out excerpts that undercut many of the media’s “bombshell” reports.

It’s telling that most major media outlets chose to headline Trump’s “I’m mumped... this is the end of my presidency” lament. That was their biggest, juiciest takeaway from the report: A president (rightly) worried about the political ramifications of a special counsel investigation. What president wouldn’t be worried about the distraction and headache of a special counsel investigation?

If that really the best Dems got out of this whole exercise, ouch. And little did Trump know, his poll numbers are actually better now than when the Mueller was appointed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: April 19, 2019, 11:43:10 AM »
it would be amazing (and annoying) to read a dax vs chunkles thread

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: April 19, 2019, 11:53:48 AM »
I haven’t had time to even begin reading the report. Based on my casual perusal of the “reporting” and commentary on the report, it looks to be exactly what I expected: liberals doing their best fainting routine and sharing excerpts that are, at most, mildly embarrassing for Trump (that’s a pretty low bar) but don’t indicate a crime, and conservatives laughing at the liberal hysteria and pointing out excerpts that undercut many of the media’s “bombshell” reports.

It’s telling that most major media outlets chose to headline Trump’s “I’m mumped... this is the end of my presidency” lament. That was their biggest, juiciest takeaway from the report: A president (rightly) worried about the political ramifications of a special counsel investigation. What president wouldn’t be worried about the distraction and headache of a special counsel investigation?

If that really the best Dems got out of this whole exercise, ouch. And little did Trump know, his poll numbers are actually better now than when the Mueller was appointed.

They've forgotten that their guy Bill was absolutely crest fallen/enraged about the appointment of a special counsel and went through nearly daily rage fests/bouts of depression. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9516 on: April 19, 2019, 12:01:11 PM »
Good parallel, Dax. Remember Bill was also guilty of exactly what Ken Star was investigating.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9517 on: April 19, 2019, 12:09:37 PM »

They've forgotten that their guy Bill was absolutely crest fallen/enraged about the appointment of a special counsel and went through nearly daily rage fests/bouts of depression.

Do you know what year it is?  People in college now weren't even born then, so I have a tough time believing you.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: April 19, 2019, 12:10:57 PM »

The funny part is it is Trump's own ignorance / cockiness that brought on the most problems including other investigations and referrals to Congress to investigate obstruction (which was only not more damning because his own people told him no).

What an incompetent boob you guys voted for. Hey at least you paid .2% less taxes amirite?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: April 19, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »

The funny part is it is Trump's own ignorance / cockiness that brought on the most problems including other investigations and referrals to Congress to investigate obstruction (which was only not more damning because his own people told him no).

What an incompetent boob you guys voted for. Hey at least you paid .2% less taxes amirite?

To your first point, please stop pretending that Trump somehow brought this on himself. The entire Russian COLUSION controversy was a scam designed to take him down. Trump was absolutely right to be angry and concerned about the special counsel investigation and to try to keep in narrowly confined and quickly wrapped up. The Dems would have been hurling obstruction accusations no matter what he did. You don't really believe otherwise. We should all sincerely hope that both sides can move on from this disaster and that this politicization of our justice system and administrative state doesn't become the new norm for politics. God save us from repeating this same disgusting spectacle every 4-8 years.

To your second point, 3%. :gocho: Fist bumps all around.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:18:15 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: April 19, 2019, 01:18:25 PM »

To your first point, please stop pretending that Trump somehow brought this on himself. The entire Russian COLUSION controversy was a scam designed to take him down. And the Dems would have been hurling obstruction accusations no matter what he did. You don't really believe otherwise. We should all sincerely hope that both sides can move on from this disaster and that this politicization of our justice system and administrative state doesn't become the new norm for politics. God save us from repeating this same disgusting spectacle every 4-8 years.

He was warned about, precisely, what brought on the investigation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: April 19, 2019, 01:21:11 PM »

Do you know what year it is?  People in college now weren't even born then, so I have a tough time believing you.

I get it, if it's not on Twitter then it doesn't exist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: April 19, 2019, 01:22:17 PM »

To your first point, please stop pretending that Trump somehow brought this on himself. The entire Russian COLUSION controversy was a scam designed to take him down. And the Dems would have been hurling obstruction accusations no matter what he did. You don't really believe otherwise. We should all sincerely hope that both sides can move on from this disaster and that this politicization of our justice system and administrative state doesn't become the new norm for politics. God save us from repeating this same disgusting spectacle every 4-8 years.

So his campaign was warned?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: April 19, 2019, 01:23:01 PM »

So his campaign was warned?

Your point?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9524 on: April 19, 2019, 01:25:07 PM »

I get it, if it's not on Twitter then it doesn't exist.

I think its less a question about being on Twitter than people not existing yet, but I would love to hear how people who weren't born at the time managed to forget something that hadn't even occurred yet.