Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773144 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9200 on: April 04, 2019, 02:42:53 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: April 04, 2019, 03:45:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1113867341916454912

Yes!  It proves him to be too much of an honest campaigner and candidate.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: April 04, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »
William Barr may be a corrupt, shitty Attorney General, but at least he didn’t kill Nipsey Hussle
:adios:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: April 04, 2019, 06:05:09 PM »
Maybe Barr is a true patriot playing 5d chess who knows Trump & pubs would never agree to the release of the report if they thought it was bad, so he lies about it being good so it comes out and now Mueller’s team is RUINING IT!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: April 04, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »
William Barr may be a corrupt, shitty Attorney General, but at least he didn’t kill Nipsey Hussle
Do we know he’s not Shitty Cuz? Has anyone ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: April 05, 2019, 10:13:04 AM »
Full Disclosure:  This article comes from one of Sys-Whack-A-Doo's favorite type of sources, one that is constantly pining for Paypal donations to keep things afloat (end of disclosure)

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/04/muellergate-and-the-discreet-lies-of-the-bourgeoisie/

Harding and the Guardian’s story about Manafort repeatedly calling on Assange in the Ecuador Embassy is one of the most blatant and malicious fabrications in modern media history. It has been widely ridiculed, no evidence of any kind has ever been produced to substantiate it, and the story has been repeatedly edited on the Guardian website to introduce further qualifications and acknowledgements of dubious attribution, not present as originally published. But still neither Editor Katherine Viner nor author Luke Harding has either retracted or apologised, something which calls the fundamental honesty of both into question.

According to the mainstream media, it is not Hillary Clinton’s fault for conspiring with the DNC to cheat Bernie out of the nomination, it is Russia’s fault for allegedly helping to reveal it. It is not the British government’s, or their media collaborators’, fault for running a covert propaganda scheme to dupe the public of the UK and many other countries, it is the Russians’ fault for allegedly helping to reveal it!

Which brings us full circle to the DNC leak that sparked Muellergate and the claims that it was the Russians who lost Hillary the election. Robert Mueller repeats the assertion from the US security services that it was Russian hackers who obtained the DNC emails and passed them on to Wikileaks. I am telling you from my personal knowledge that this is not true.

Neither Mueller’s team, not the FBI, nor the NSA, nor any US Intelligence agency, has ever carried out any forensic analysis on the DNC’s servers. The DNC consistently refused to make them available. The allegation against Russia is based purely on information from the DNC’s own consultants, Crowdstrike.

William Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA (America’s US$40 billion a year communications intercept organisation), has proven beyond argument that it is a technical impossibility for the DNC emails to have been transmitted by an external hack – they were rather downloaded locally, probably on to a memory stick. Binney’s analysis is fully endorsed by former NSA systems expert Ed Loomis. There simply are no two people on the planet more technically qualified to make this judgement. Yet, astonishingly, Mueller refused to call Binney or Loomis (or me) to testify. Compare this, for example, with his calling to testify my friend Randy Credico, who had no involvement whatsoever in the matter, but Mueller’s team hoped to finger as a Trump/Assange link.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: April 05, 2019, 10:30:35 AM »
https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/02/why-the-dnc-was-not-hacked-by-the-russians.html#more

The FBI, CIA and NSA claim that the DNC emails published by WIKILEAKS on July 22, 2016 were obtained via a Russian hack, but more than three years after the alleged “hack” no forensic evidence has been produced to support that claim. In fact, the available forensic evidence contradicts the official account that blames the leak of the DNC emails on a Russian internet “intrusion”.  The existing evidence supports an alternative explanation--the files taken from the DNC between 23 and 25May 2016 and were copied onto a file storage device, such as a thumb drive.

If the Russians actually had conducted an internet based hack of the DNC computer network then the evidence of such an attack would have been collected and stored by the National Security Agency. The technical systems to accomplish this task have been in place since 2002. The NSA had an opportunity to make it clear that there was irrefutable proof of Russian meddling, particularly with regard to the DNC hack, when it signed on to the January 2017 “Intelligence Community Assessment,” regarding Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election:

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.
The phrase, “moderate confidence” is intelligence speak for “we have no hard evidence.” Thanks to the leaks by Edward Snowden, we know with certainty that the NSA had the capability to examine and analyze the DNC emails.

We believe that Special Counsel Robert Mueller faces major embarrassment if he decides to pursue the indictment he filed--which accuses 12 Russian GRU military personnel and an entity identified as, Guccifer 2.0, for the DNC hack—because the available forensic evidence indicates the emails were copied onto a storage device.

And what did CrowdStrike do about this? Nothing. According to Michael Isikoff, CrowdStrike claimed their inactivity was a deliberate plan to avoid alerting the Russians that they had been “discovered.” This is nonsense. If a security company detected a thief breaking into a house and stealing its contents, what sane company would counsel the client to do nothing in order to avoid alerting the thief?

Why does a cyber security company wait 45 days after allegedly uncovering a massive Russian attack on the DNC server to take concrete steps to safeguard the integrity of the information held on the server? This makes no sense.

A more plausible explanation is that it was discovered that emails had been downloaded from the server and copied onto a device like a thumdrive. But the culprit had not yet been identified. We know one thing for certain—CrowdStrike did not take steps to shutdown and repair the DNC network until 18 days after the last email was copied from the server.

The final curiosity is that the DNC never provided the FBI access to its servers in order for qualified FBI technicians to conduct a thorough forensic examination. If this had been a genuine internet hack, it would be very easy for the NSA to identify when the information was taken and the route it moved after being hacked from the server.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: April 05, 2019, 11:06:17 AM »
DNR. What is that, Dax?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: April 05, 2019, 11:09:02 AM »
DNR. What is that, Dax?

I didn’t read it either but reading the comments this seems exactly like something Dax would be reading. :lol:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: April 05, 2019, 11:15:52 AM »
 :jeffy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9210 on: April 05, 2019, 11:29:07 AM »
dnr

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9211 on: April 05, 2019, 11:34:18 AM »
The entire existence of LibDerp Nation has been one giant  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:  for the last 3 years.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9212 on: April 05, 2019, 11:36:08 AM »
DNR. What is that, Dax?

I didn’t read it either but reading the comments this seems exactly like something Dax would be reading. :lol:

If there's one poster whose entire posting existence on this forum could be defined as:  Flatulence

It would be you.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9213 on: April 05, 2019, 12:12:56 PM »
so we get like 18 highlighted annotated pages about Hillary's emails but not a simple response to the us position on Venezuela?

:shakesfist:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9214 on: April 05, 2019, 12:32:20 PM »
Dax how do you even find those crazy sites?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9215 on: April 05, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
Drudge or someplace

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9216 on: April 05, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »
I do appreciate how LibDerp Nation demands it's "news" come from self-affirming Corporate News Outlets.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9217 on: April 05, 2019, 03:06:18 PM »
I appreciate how the president of the United States gets his news from 4chan and racist sub reddits. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9218 on: April 05, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »

I appreciate how the president of the United States gets his news from 4chan and racist sub reddits.

Fox and friends

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9219 on: April 05, 2019, 05:33:03 PM »
Hilarious.

Your guy rolled with the most far left fringe agenda makers he could find (at least on domestic social issues) and you guys never batted an eye.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9220 on: April 05, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9221 on: April 05, 2019, 06:41:40 PM »
The my guy your guy thing is so fascinating to me.  I think we all have it in us to an extent.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9222 on: April 06, 2019, 08:11:58 AM »
The my guy your guy thing is so fascinating to me.  I think we all have it in us to an extent.

Probably. Dax does a pretty good job of making everyone else appear to be completely neutral, though.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9223 on: April 06, 2019, 08:42:10 AM »
Hilarious.

Your guy rolled with the most far left fringe agenda makers he could find (at least on domestic social issues) and you guys never batted an eye.

Example please

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9224 on: April 06, 2019, 10:36:58 PM »
Does anyone NOT want the Mueller report released? Redact the current investigation stuff obv. But, if you don’t believe it should be released please explain why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk