Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772057 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9175 on: April 03, 2019, 09:04:16 PM »
well, if even you're on board let's just release this thing and everyone can cool out

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9176 on: April 03, 2019, 09:06:17 PM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: April 03, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »
dax, are you against the release of the report findings for some reason? not the still ongoing investigation stuff/names obviously, but all the rest?

No.

But I should have bet all the farms on how this was going to play out.  I am particularly appreciating how Congressional Dems are asking the AG to break the law.   That's how much rage LibDerp Nation has for Trump, they're quite literally asking the AG to release grand jury testimony to Congress, which is not a Criminial investigatory entity. 

I should have double down on the farm bettings having listen to the whispers starting months ago that Mueller had nothing indictable relative to COLUSION with Russia.

The House Judiciary Committee is entitled to the full report. Barr could produce it to them without breaking the law.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: April 03, 2019, 09:20:25 PM »
dax, are you against the release of the report findings for some reason? not the still ongoing investigation stuff/names obviously, but all the rest?

No.

But I should have bet all the farms on how this was going to play out.  I am particularly appreciating how Congressional Dems are asking the AG to break the law.   That's how much rage LibDerp Nation has for Trump, they're quite literally asking the AG to release grand jury testimony to Congress, which is not a Criminial investigatory entity. 

I should have double down on the farm bettings having listen to the whispers starting months ago that Mueller had nothing indictable relative to COLUSION with Russia.

The House Judiciary Committee is entitled to the full report. Barr could produce it to them without breaking the law.

Republicans say that Nadler is the one in the back office objecting to every effort to get the information out there and in essence politicizing the entire process and they're convinced enraged libs will do nothing but leak all of it.   The most senior Republican is on record as saying the committee cannot receive unredacted Grand Jury testimony. 

Now Schiff is moving the goalposts because his guy didn't deliver what Schiff wanted.   Again, Schiff was just described as more leaky than a screen door on a submarine, yet your going to put grand jury testimony in his hands?  LOL

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:23:38 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9179 on: April 03, 2019, 09:35:41 PM »

No.

The most senior Republican is on record as saying the committee cannot receive unredacted Grand Jury testimony. 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/01/redacted-mueller-report-226343

See Rule 6(e) and regulation 50 USC § 3092 if you don't want to read the whole thing.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9180 on: April 03, 2019, 09:38:58 PM »
Why are they trying so hard to hide it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9181 on: April 03, 2019, 09:44:07 PM »

No.

The most senior Republican is on record as saying the committee cannot receive unredacted Grand Jury testimony. 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/01/redacted-mueller-report-226343

See Rule 6(e) and regulation 50 USC § 3092 if you don't want to read the whole thing.

Thinking that those political partisans are not going to leak details from grand jury testimony is a fool's errand.   Schiff has his entire political legacy tied up into this thing, and on principal Nadler shouldn't get it because he fought the FULL congressional vote on the Starr release tooth and nail and it had virtually nothing to do with national security.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9182 on: April 03, 2019, 10:00:00 PM »
Why are they trying so hard to hide it?

Full Flynn transcripts are in the report and he may have done something wrong.   :ohno:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9183 on: April 04, 2019, 06:31:47 AM »
The report was prepared “so that the front matter from each section could have been released immediately — or very quickly,” the official said. “It was done in a way that minimum redactions, if any, would have been necessary, and the work would have spoken for itself.”

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1113647316186083329

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9184 on: April 04, 2019, 06:50:19 AM »
One question. Why is only Barr being bitched about here? Rat Face Rosenstein signed off on this summary as well? Man derpadom is so easily manipulated.  :Take the Bait:
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9185 on: April 04, 2019, 07:11:46 AM »
One question. Why is only Barr being bitched about here? Rat Face Rosenstein signed off on this summary as well? Man derpadom is so easily manipulated.  :Take the Bait:

Who easily manipulated you into repeating that talking point?

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9186 on: April 04, 2019, 07:36:47 AM »
Welp I may be wrong on that I don’t have to  be right all the time. I’m sure Rosey had some input. Carry on.
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9187 on: April 04, 2019, 07:46:34 AM »
Chum is just used to Comey world where previous administration officials acted unilaterally to protect their own.

It’s doubtful AG Barr sequestered himself in an office and didn’t let people like Rocket Rod review the document. 

Of course (and as usual) LibDerp Nation has forgotten that the Clinton “investigation” alone was grounds for dismissal of Unilateral James Comey and that the president can hire and fire as he/she sees fit in the Executive Branch.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9188 on: April 04, 2019, 07:55:56 AM »
I for on am shocked by all this and the Trump cowboys in here running interference.

Party over everything

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9189 on: April 04, 2019, 08:10:37 AM »
dax is just trying to bring balance to this blog and expose hypocrisy. Not his own but everyone else's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9190 on: April 04, 2019, 08:15:29 AM »
It’s a new world for Phil.  We didn’t hear any “(insert name here) administration officials refused to meet with investigators” during the 2 year long process.   

Schiff et al spent two year telling us Mueller time (action figure sold separately) was going to perp walk Trump and family out of the White House.  When Mueller Time (T-shirt’s available for $19.99, large sizes $2 more, plus shipping) didn’t produce it’s now move the goalposts to plan B and plan C. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9191 on: April 04, 2019, 09:01:49 AM »
dax is just trying to bring balance to this blog and expose hypocrisy. Not his own but everyone else's.

He is so thoroughly overwhelmed with concern about the lack of concern exhibited by others years ago that he is completely unable to express any concern over things that are happening today. It's amazing.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9193 on: April 04, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9194 on: April 04, 2019, 09:57:57 AM »
It’s a new world for Phil.  We didn’t hear any “(insert name here) administration officials refused to meet with investigators” during the 2 year long process.   

Schiff et al spent two year telling us Mueller time (action figure sold separately) was going to perp walk Trump and family out of the White House.  When Mueller Time (T-shirt’s available for $19.99, large sizes $2 more, plus shipping) didn’t produce it’s now move the goalposts to plan B and plan C.

Wasn't his plan A the report that we still haven't seen?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9195 on: April 04, 2019, 10:06:11 AM »
Totally illegal

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1113819627212169219?s=21

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: April 04, 2019, 10:43:20 AM »
Totally

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: April 04, 2019, 11:37:31 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: April 04, 2019, 11:46:36 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: April 04, 2019, 01:04:41 PM »
The tasty tears of LibDerp Nation whining about a slow roll . . . goodness, if any political body should recognize and understand what a political slow roll is, it's LibDerp Nation.